• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Thinning CS

Main
Here
i mean if a youtuber is our villain then i suppose it'd make sense for our heroes to be youtubers too amirite

Name: Markus Fischbach of Iplier
Appearance
:
markiplier.jpg
c8cba58a05bee38b021ca4d8e4a3df6e.jpg
Skills/Powers:
  • Swordsmanship- Raised to know the sword from birth, Markus is nigh unparalleled.
  • Happiness Magic- Through his efforts to cheer the residents of his homeland, Markus seems to have acquired some sort of innate magic that lifts the spirits of those he is around. How exactly he got it is unknown.
Bio: Markus was born in the Mountains of Iplier, an area of the realm notorious for its high levels of depression. At the earliest possible opportunity, he set out to change that. He entertained vast scores of children with silly skits and songs, and improved the lives of many by giving generously to those less fortunate. It was he who almost singlehandedly drastically reduced the Mountains' depression level.
But then came the arrival of the 10th Legion. And with it, the dreaded Jex Perol. Jex's conquest of the City of Angels disheartened the residents of the Mountains greatly, and the depression levels began to rise once more. Seeing Jex and his terrible army as a threat to his home's happiness, Markus immediately answered the king's call to assemble at Sacaras.
*Misc: yes he is basically markiplier

i mean if a youtuber is our villain then i suppose it'd make sense for our heroes to be youtubers too amirite

Name: Markus Fischbach of Iplier
Appearance
:
markiplier.jpg
c8cba58a05bee38b021ca4d8e4a3df6e.jpg
Skills/Powers:
  • Swordsmanship- Raised to know the sword from birth, Markus is nigh unparalleled.
  • Happiness Magic- Through his efforts to cheer the residents of his homeland, Markus seems to have acquired some sort of innate magic that lifts the spirits of those he is around. How exactly he got it is unknown.
Bio: Markus was born in the Mountains of Iplier, an area of the realm notorious for its high levels of depression. At the earliest possible opportunity, he set out to change that. He entertained vast scores of children with silly skits and songs, and improved the lives of many by giving generously to those less fortunate. It was he who almost singlehandedly drastically reduced the Mountains' depression level.
But then came the arrival of the 10th Legion. And with it, the dreaded Jex Perol. Jex's conquest of the City of Angels disheartened the residents of the Mountains greatly, and the depression levels began to rise once more. Seeing Jex and his terrible army as a threat to his home's happiness, Markus immediately answered the king's call to assemble at Sacaras.
*Misc: yes he is basically markiplier

Oml it's perfect you're in

WIP

'A wise man once told me - if at first you don't succeed, then you're a worthless fuck that doesn't deserve to exist on this planet. Seriously, go take a big long stick and ***** ** *** ****** ** **** ******* ***. You fucking degenerate.'
Nicx Hall

• Name: Nicx Hall
    Alias/es: The Magus of Ravens
    Appearance:
    Anime Trickster.jpg

Last edited:
Figured I should probably make a CS for Lonavan, since I'm gonna be using him as a vessel as well as GM'ing

3ed1320eae628f9aef620cbf71c03b6f.png

hqdefault.png

Alias: The Maverick

Skills/Powers: Through Lonavan's veins runs giant blood. He stands notably taller than most warriors, and has developed immense muscular hypertrophy. Rather than wield bladed or or blunt weapons, Lonavan simply utilizes his own two hands - with fists roughly the size of a typical opponent's own head. While his magic affinity is much less potent than his brother's, Lonavan's signature spell is the duple dabus, a multi-potent cast type that has detrimental effects on the mind of his target.

Bio: Born in Angel City, Lonavan grew up into the sellsword business, while his brother left the continent. After a decade of slashing people down for money, Lonavan realised that he didn't need to be hired in order to kill people and get paid. He turned to a life of crime, using his tremendous strength to shake down poor civilians and cripple those who tried to stand against him. Soon enough, his evil aura began to attract scum from all over the continent through the destruction he left in his wake. Eventually he became infamously renown as 'The Maverick' while his following of thieves and rapists became collectively known as the 'Lowborn Gang'. His blood stained celebrity-ship continued unchallenged, until his hometown was decimated by none other than his brother upon his return, with an army much bigger than Lonvan's petty crew.

Enraged, Lonavan practically leapt at the parley offered by the King, wanting nothing more than to wipe out his brother and to re-establish his reputation as the most feared criminal of Calixia.

Misc: Out of sheer arrogance, Lonavan dons no armor. Even still, his flesh is difficult to pair with steel alone.

He also seems to hound an irrational dislike of plates.

Name: Kan Hall

Appearance:81681b2d472cb0a14d5ed4c22095a00240b4e480_hq.jpg

Skills/Powers:Half-ice Half-Fire ( Kan can control the element of fire and the two elements of water and ice. He can stop the ground and i crack of flames or a giant ice boulder could come out. If he uses both his elements it would blow his arms or and legs off.)

Bio: Kan is a person who does his set of rules however he can do them. He was kicked out of his home by his father for getting into a lot of trouble. He robbed a store and almost got away with it. His parents decided they didn't know how to control him so the kicked him out. A couple of day after being kicked out of his home he was being jumped by a group of people with a lot of power. He began running and they flanked him, he was being corned from every angle. He couldn't go anywhere the began using their magic against him. He knew they wanted him dead. They were going all out on him. That's until he lit his unknown power loose. He began setting them onto flames and freezing them. They instantly had regret trying to take his life.

Last edited:
Name: Kan Hall

Appearance:View attachment 392970

Skills/Powers:Half-ice Half-Fire

Bio: Kan is a person who does his set of rules however he can do them. He was kicked out of his home by his father for getting into alot of trouble. He robbed a store and almost got away with it. His parents decided they didn't know how to control him so the kicked him out. A couple of day after being kicked out of his home he was being jumped by a group of people with alot of power. He began running and they flanked him, he was being corned from every angle. He couldn't go anywhere the began using their magic against him. He knew they wanted him dead. They were going all out on him. Thats until he lit his unknown power loose. He began setting them onto flames and freezing them. They instantly had regret trying to take his life.

*Misc: [Anything you care to add]

I know the joke's sorta on me for applying quality control to a Jake Paul themed RP, but could you spellcheck your bio and extend the detail on Kan's powers? I feel like I'd be doing the other players a disservice after the creativity and effort they put into my ridiculous RP if I let this slide.

I know the joke's sorta on me for applying quality control to a Jake Paul themed RP, but could you spellcheck your bio and extend the detail on Kan's powers? I feel like I'd be doing the other players a disservice after the creativity and effort they put into my ridiculous RP if I let this slide.
Is that better sir?

original.gif

|| Name ||
Quinby Jackson
Prefers "Quinn"

|| Appearance ||

karma_akabane_fanart__assassination_classroom__by_krowzz-dabfvkm.png

|| Age ||

|| Gender ||
Male. Duh. And a hot one at that

|| Skills/Powers ||
Not really a power since it's a real thing.. but he can see sounds as colors.
Chromesthesia

|| Bio ||
Quinn was born in a very rich and wealthy family. He was always abused. Hit, punched, etc. He was physically abused. Growing up, he learned that violence was the answer from his parents. So he started doing violent acts. They punished him severely, and started abusing him to get some sense into him. They then told Quinn to quit trying to get their attention and quit wasting their time, since he was an accident, and they hated having a child who can see sounds. They thought it was plain weird. Something inside Quinn snapped. It wasn't very good.

He ended up beating up his parents.

Law enforcements found him, and found him guilty. They ran some tests, and found out he was a bit... coo-coo. They paid close attention to him, and tried not to make him snap. He wasn't that psychotic, but crazy enough to kill people. Why? Well, because his parents mentally scarred him.

I feel like there are plot holes in his bio. Let me know if I should rewrite it

|| *Misc ||
o He's crazy.
o Themes.

I thought it would be funny to add a Karma Akabane AMV

playing_cupid_for_bad_boy___akabane_karma_x_reader_by_kiarraop11-dampck3.jpg

original.gif

|| Name ||
Quinby Jackson
Prefers "Quinn"

|| Appearance ||

karma_akabane_fanart__assassination_classroom__by_krowzz-dabfvkm.png

|| Age ||

|| Gender ||
Male. Duh. And a hot one at that

|| Skills/Powers ||
Not really a power since it's a real thing.. but he can see sounds as colors.
Chromesthesia

|| Bio ||
Quinn was born in a very rich and wealthy family. He was always abused. Hit, punched, etc. He was physically abused. Growing up, he learned that violence was the answer from his parents. So he started doing violent acts. They punished him severely, and started abusing him to get some sense into him. They then told Quinn to quit trying to get their attention and quit wasting their time, since he was an accident, and they hated having a child who can see sounds. They thought it was plain weird. Something inside Quinn snapped. It wasn't very good.

He ended up beating up his parents.

Law enforcements found him, and found him guilty. They ran some tests, and found out he was a bit... coo-coo. They paid close attention to him, and tried not to make him snap. He wasn't that psychotic, but crazy enough to kill people. Why? Well, because his parents mentally scarred him.

I feel like there are plot holes in his bio. Let me know if I should rewrite it

|| *Misc ||
o He's crazy.
o Themes.

I thought it would be funny to add a Karma Akabane AMV

playing_cupid_for_bad_boy___akabane_karma_x_reader_by_kiarraop11-dampck3.jpg

I like him, as for the bio it's perfectly fine if you wanna keep it, though it might stand out in an otherwise satrical Jake Paul RP lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back