• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

the tales of many(mewbot5408 and magical squid senpai)

Nonexisting

Four Thousand Club
we live in the lands of alkaria a vast world filled with many many kingdoms,the land is ruled by these kingdoms and divided up to keep the peace. It is not uncommon for war and ruin to fall let alone terrible things to happen right under the ruler's noses. Various tales of this world are to be told. From Love to hate,from hope to sarrow,from every corner there is a story waiting to unfold in the lands of ruin.

Last edited by a moderator:
located in the forest was a small town known as lightreach,a cute little town not extremly rich but not exactly poor. The people here usually anything but human and they did well by living off the lands,as long as the forest prospered they did. Sitting outside under a large tree enjoying the cool afternoon air a young fay sat upon one of the roots of the massive sakura tree looking up with a smile. It was early springand the flowers were in full bloom this time of year as always. The fay was 5'7 with soft white hair and stunning eyes that changed color with every mood if not remaining the netrual gold,his body slender and fit except for his stomach where instead of the firmness it was months ago was now replaced with a very large belly. yes. Avian was carrying twins wasn't he? He'd forget somtimes he should still be in the house considering the fact of how far along he was. avian sighed softly and took out what he had been working on and tried to finish up the sewing he had been doing. The weather was nice and he wanted to be outside. Hopefully katsumi or the others didn't find out where he was so quickly but then again he'd be worrying his beloved mate wouldn't he? Oh well it didn't matter did it. Either way somebody would be upset and no doubt they'd come looking for the fairy and mom to be.

@Magical Squid Senpai

Like every other day for Katsumi, he was super busy. He had to wash clothes, clean the rooms, and make food! All for a pack of forever growing demons. He also had to take care of his pregnant husband. Speaking of which, where is his love? He had been so busy picking ants out of Andy's hair that he had lost track of him. "Andy, do you know where Avian is?"

At this moment, it was then that Andy knew he was fucked. He had done nothing wrong this morning, well except for doing a flip, failing hard, and face planting into a ant hill. Poor Andy, he knew where Avian liked to go when he didn't want to be stuck inside. He wanted to keep it a secret that he would go there. If anyone let Avian out of their sight for one second they would lose their balls for a year! Or so he's heard. "Andy? Have the ants gotten stuck in your ears?" Katsumi knew something was up. He looked down at Andy, hands on his hip and ready to scold. "Andy. Where is he." It wasn't so much a question, more of a demand. Andy gulped, "H-how should I know? I was making out with a bunch of ants!" Katsumi then used his best move. The stare. Even though Andy couldn't see it, he could still feel it! Like someone was holding a magnifying glass over his head with only the hot sun to shine on it. "He's at the sakura tree!!" Andy was burnt to a crisp.

Katsumi didn't really have to look too hard, he knew where the big sakura tree was. He couldn't be mad at Avian! He was just worried. He didn't want anything bad to happen to him. "Avian!!" Katsumi walked over to his lover and pouted at him. "Why didn't you tell me where you were going? I thought I said that you should stay inside now that you could explode any minute now! What would happen if someone tried to hurt you while your are alone!?" He could go on and on. But he stopped and sighed, sitting next to Avian. He set down a basket full of food and drinks. "Honestly, what am I going to do with you?"

@mewbot5408

Avian looks up as his name is called and his husband approaches a sighes putting his sewing back into the cute little woven basket he had. He had been working on what looked to be another outfit. He tilted his head smiling a bit amused and chuckled." I swear you make me sound like a bomb......I just wanted to see the flowers it's been too long,I'm sorry..."he says softly and looks to the blossoms blushing with now lavender eyes. His eyes widened becoming a light shade between blue/lavender and he closed his eyes exhaling deeply placing a hand on the middle of his stomach. "Geez....I'd swear I wouldn't be surprised if these two are born with black belts......" the Fay says with a little sigh looking down at where he had his hand before tilting his head looking at his husband with a small smile taking katsumi's hand putting it in the same place with a little sigh."See what I mean?" He murmured softly.

Fang looked to Andy and katsumi shaking his head quietly with a smirk. He found everything rather amusing not to mention not once had he been threatened to lose his penis not was he scared of anything. Fang though couldn't deny katsumi respect though since it was well deserved. Fang was to the side having walked in the room seeing the scene and watched when katsumi left making his way over to Andy and came from behind his steps never heard. He slid his arms down around the younger demon flicking his snake tongue out by his ear before leaning in giving a rough lick. "Mmm....maybe I should eat you. Cheating on me with ants...heh I'll just lick you clean..." He says teasingly. He only behaved like this when he was alone with Andy.

@Magical Squid Senpai

"Well pregnant people are just ticking time bombs to me. Please, if you are going to go out somewhere, atleast bring someone with you." Katsumi sighed softly and laid his hand on Avians stomach when he wanted him to. "Who knows, maybe they will be black belts someday!" He leaned over to kiss Avian on the cheek. He leaned back against the tree. "I wonder how long it will take you to lose that belly fat?" Avian certainly wasn't fat but with twins on the way, his belly was big. And of course katsumi didn't know everything about pregnancy!

Meanwhile back at the house.

'Well I didn't lose my balls...unless... He did it while I wasn't looking!' Andy peeked down his pants for a second, giving a sigh of relief when everything was still intact. He fixed his pants before going back to picking ants out of his hair. He was startled when Fang was suddenly all over him. He shivered and started laughing. "I told you not to go for the ears! It tickles." He pouted and covered his ears. "Look, Fang. I know I am just so deliciously sexy but you can't eat me." Andy sighed as he shook his head.

@mewbot5408

Avian exhaled softly and his iris' turned red indicating he was in physical pain.his eyes widened and looking down suddenly.

"crap....katsumi...we need to go home and now!...." He whimpered and got up not even taking his stuff and hurried back to the direction of the house and inn as fast as he can carefully.

Fang tilted his head to look at his face licking his lips."were you just looking down your pants??" He asked raising a eyebrow curiously or that is to say if he had eyebrows.He then smiles slyly.",or is it my doing??"

"WHAT!!" Katsumi stood up and ran after Avian. In a random spurt of strength, he scooped Avian up and ran as fast as he could. Carrying a pregnant guy that was also taller than you was pretty hard! But Katsumi seemed to be doing fine. "Ok Avian! J-just keep breathing! In out in our in out! Oh my gosh!" It honestly looked like Katsumi was the one who needed to breath.

At da house.

Andy started blushing. He stood up making a 'hmph' sound and turned away from Fang. "How could I ever do something so...so...uh, inappropriate in public?! I don't need any of your sass today." He turned and sashayed away.

Katsumi ran to his medical house. If was right next to the house, it was big enough for him to help alot of people. While he was running there he started shouting for people. "Andy, Fang, Damien!! Come quick!" Those were the only people who seemed to be home at the moment, he had sent the others to do chores for him. Katsumi kicked the door open and entered with Avian. He set him down on the bed.

Kimiyo was having a nice quiet day. She spent most of her time in the back of the medical room. For some strange reason, the beds were so much more comfortable then the one she had! But alas, her quiet time was interrupted when Katsumi came in. She knew immediately what she had to get. She helped Katsumi gather the medical supplies.

Andy practically teleported to the medical room. There was no time to flirt! He was needed! For something. Either way he had grabbed Fangs hand before he ran off at the speed of light.

@mewbot5408

after what seemed like 8 hours of pain,sweat,and tears avian was now laying there panting a little now all was done. He sat back tiredly with a deep exhale tears welling up in his as now in his arms were two small cute bundles.he looked down at the two tiredly but smiled as his eyes changed from the red to a gold-pink color as he looked down at the two newborns."....katsumi...look....."he Mumurs happily looking up and looks down at his two new babies."She looks so much like you..."

@Magical Squid Senpai

Well that sure was something. Katsumi was wiping the sweat off of Avians forehead, Andy had fainted the moment the first babies head started to show and kimiyo had cleaned up blood. Katsumi looked down at his husband and children. He immediately burst into tears. He was crying and laughing. He kissed the top of Avians head, then the two babies. "I'm sorry, I don't know what has gotten into me!" He wiped some of the tears away. He took a deep breath, "I am just so happy!"

@mewbot5408

Avian smiled looking up at him blushing despite being exhausted."....me too. These two are proof of how much I love you,katsumi....." He says softly and looks down at the twins with a gentle gaze before looking up at his husband again."...I want to name our daughter sakura like the blossoms but I will call her saku for short, you want to name our son?"he asks quiet and rests a hand on katsumi's.

Fang moved around quickly trying to be assistance by prepping some bottles and a tray of food. He knew avian probably would need something to eat and rest not to mention was told to make formula for the newborns. Fang quickly made his way out of the kitchen coming into the room and looked at katsumi."hey,here...I was told that you'd need this." Fang says.

@Magical Squid Senpai

Katsumis was smiling so much that his face was starting to hurt. "I love you so much." He kissed Avian again. "And I love the name. I will name him...Takumi! Saku and Takumi! Our beautiful children."

After the mess was cleaned up, Kimiyo smiled at the happy family. She then nearly tripped over Andy. "Well this is enough for me. It's time for my nap. Congratulations you two!" She blew a kiss at them all. She then went over and threw Andy onto her shoulder and took him to the part of the room that was shielded by a curtain. She plopped the unconscious demon onto one bed before laying in another.

Katsumi looked over at Fang and thanked him. He then took the formula and set it on a table next to him. "Avian, let me feed saku. You can feed Takumi. Then you can rest." He said softly.

@mewbot5408

@mewbot5408[/URL]
"I love you too.." He says softly and nods in agreement letting Kashmir take saku from him. Avian took one the bottles and propped up takumi carefully making sure to support his little head as he held the bottle there making sure the infant Fed. He watched his son drink almost all of it before taking the new born up against his shoulder patting his back to burp him. Bringing takumi back down he kissed his forehead holding the sleeping baby in his arms with so much love as he laid back.

While Katsumi was feeding Saku, he couldn't help but smile. He had a beautiful baby girl to take care of and a baby boy! He would definitely have to look after his daughter when she grows up. Make sure to keep her away from bad boys and perverts! He wasn't going to worry now, he already had it planned out. Katsumi has a whole gang of demons behind him. He will do anything to protect his children!

Andy had finally woken up. He noticed the lack of screams and other sounds, so he knew it was safe. He got up out of bed and peeked from behind the curtain, Andy noticed Fang seemed to look pretty chill but then again he was always chill. "Fang PSSST! Is it over?" Andy is pretty damn old. He has lived on his own for many years, he has killed more people than he can count! Sometimes in very brutal ways, but for some reasi reason he couldn't watch Avian giving birth.

@mewbot5408

Artemus walked out of his bedroom, making sure not to be seen by any Royal advisers. He just needed a break from all this stuff, he just wanted to be normal for one day before the coronation. He saw that there was no one around. He made a mad dash for the upper floor, as fast as his tenticals could carry him. When Artemus reached the door he threw it open and ran up the steps. Once the water washed over him he was in his human form. He held his head up high and walked down the hallway past all the gaurds. The moment he was away from them he started to run to the island to his favorite spot, a lake with beautiful flowers. But first, In order to not stick out like a sore thumb, he put on a long shirt that went over his knees. Artemus made sure that he always he left this shirt here. He sat down next to the lake, he then started making a flower crown.

@mewbot5408

@mewbot5408[/URL]
little to the octopus Prince's knowledge he wasn't alone. A tall shirtless figure with long messy Misty colored hair flowing down past his shoulders with a pair of big white and pink tinted wings sat upon that same lake shore not far from him. Raine skyward was a attractive male with a well muscled figure and snow pale skin, his face elegant and angelic despite having four beautiful eyes that were currently gazing over the surface of the cool water. His long feathery tail rested at his ankles as he sang a soft melody. The tune carrying across the air in a sad tone.

The song:

[media]

[/media]

Artemus was already feeling a lot calmer. He had made about twelve flower crowns. He found himself humming to a tune he had never heard before. He stopped everything he was doing to listen to the tune. 'Where is that coming from?' He sat up while looking across the lake. There he saw the winged creature who was singing. Artemus wanted to get a closer look. He quickly crawled into the water, transforming back to normal. He got closer to Raine, still staying under water. He gasped, Raine was very...beautiful even if he kind of was one of his enemies. He couldn't help but stare. Without realizing it, he started to crawl up to shore. He was still in Squid form, his colorful tenticals were swaying in the water as Artemus listened to the other sing.

@mewbot5408

"I wanna be immortal,Like a God in the sky.....I wanna be a silk flower,Like I'm never gonna die...I wanna live forever

Forever in your heart And we'll always be together....From the end to the start. That's what we do it for.

To reserve a place. It's just another part of the human race.That's what we do it for..To reserve a space.

In history, it's just ...Part of the human race, race.........I'm forever chasing after time,

But everybody dies, dies........If I could buy forever at a price........I would buy it twice, twice

But if the earth ends in fire ...And the seas are frozen in time....There'll be just one survivor.

The memory that I was yours ....And you were mineeee..."
raine sang as his voice carried out on key as he did. He closed his eyes not noticing that he was being watched by the other. when he was done he slowly opened all four of his eyes as gazed upon artemus with a blush and his wings extended out in a single flap motion as he moved forward studying him. "....what is your name?" he asked softly as he tilted his head to look at the other prince with a small smile spreading upon his pale lips. as he looked at artemus his blush didn't fade. 'beautiful...'

@Magical Squid Senpai

Artemus was always told never to talk to a stranger! "My name is Artemus." He just disobeyed! He stayed in the water, it helped him cool down, but it wasn't getting rid of the furious blush spread across his face. "What is your name? I haven't really seen you here before." He now seemed very curious about this random guy who he has never seen.

@mewbot5408

@mewbot5408[/URL]
"....my name is Raine, I've been here plenty of times but I never saw you..." Raine answered and he looked away casting a gaze up before looking out to the trees. He couldn't tell him that he was the Prince of the sky so he devised a simple lie. "I'm a wanderer,it's not uncommon for me to travel.....but why is a pretty octopus as yourself here? " The spirit asked looking back at him,he has obviously noticed the tentacles but didn't

Seem to have a problem but more so seemed interested in Artemus.

Artemus blushed again. 'I can't let him know that I am a prince soon to be king! who knows what would happen.' Artemus looked back at Raine, "I am a wanderer too...but I like to stay in the ocean...'' Judging by the looks of Raine, he had to of come from the sky kingdom but since he said he was a traveler, Artemus thought that maybe he wasn't that bad. instead of just stareing like an idiot, Artemus had to think of something to say so this wouldn't be so awkward! "um..you have a beautiful voice!"

@mewbot5408

@mewbot5408[/URL]
raine blushed at artemus' comment and looked down with all four eyes. "....you were listening?" he asked a little embarrassed the other had heard him singing and he didn't even notice him. the older male tilted his head brushing back some mist colored hair behind his pointed very pierced ear with a little smile."thankyou though.......also, i know this may be weird me asking even though we just met but would you like to break the rules with me tonight?"he asked and his face became serious looking up at him once more.

Artemus chuckled at how embarrassed Rain had gotten. "You sound very nice! I really liked it." He smiled at the four eyed creature. He didn't really know that people from the sky could sing. Most of his people could definitely sing! It was just apart of them, but he was told that the sky people screeched like dying harpies! Boy were they wrong.

"What do you mean break the rules? What would we do?" Artemus was now very curious. there were so many rules to break, don't throw salt at the slugs, no shaking your butt in a sexual manner, no conversing with the enemy. Oh, that had to be the one. "I'll do it!"

@mewbot5408

Users who are viewing this thread

Back