◊ 「 The Super-Egos | The Year Ones 」 [ VITAL ]

CupAndCough

Sought Hope Here, Became Blind To It
   >//:    T H E   S U P E R - E G O S  || "Wild Cards" 

> Data Retrieved

> Opening File: Lost to Seas Beyond Seas.pdf 

>> || How does the school deal with students and and rowdy delinquents? Well that would be the staff--however they are not always available and as such the school used the 「 S U P E R - E G O S 」 or Year Ones as a Student Committee. These students are of the Missing Generation, but they claim to have a "A year's worth of experience" and directly given this responsibility from Interim Headmaster Pyotr. These student still attend classes and actively report back to Pyotr with their findings. However due to their heightened status they have become rather knowledgeable sources of information for questioning students, but don't expect a genuine objective response, some of these Students are still opinionated on aspects of life within and outside the Academy. 

One could wonder why they need to exist, what discipline could mean in a situation in which you find yourself in? It would be unwise to actively seek it out, however The 「 S U P E R - E G O S 」 have many orders once certain rules are broken, including the most unsavory of offenses. What would one consider felonies such as: Rape, Murder, Torture, etc. Are met swiftly. With death. 

The「 S U P E R - E G O S 」 can enact an immediate death sentence if need be--and with little effort. The 「 S U P E R - E G O S 」 are vastly more experienced and honed in their abilities enough to dispatch a rowdy student. Year Ones will accompany other students on high-risk missions as well--often taking the role of Mission Leader.

Supers can also oversee any student dispute in an appropriate response. Many of them decide to just reprimand them and be on their way, but some more hardened 「 S U P E R - E G O S 」 may even choose for students to fight in a small bout to settle it. While they would never allow it come to a point of extreme damage, there is no offense against it. Just socially frowned upon.

There doesn't seem to be an explicit amount of 「 S U P E R - E G O S 」at any given time, however it is more than likely that Supers are registered to a wide variety of people--you may just see only a small handful of Supers at a given time. A few prominent ones deal with the day-to-day issues of the school, others backgrounds work, and others regularly shipped off to Reality for "work". What this work is not a given--some believe wetwork and information, establishing a foothold in which the Missing Generation can come back into Reality for a permanent stay. Others believe something else...Something a bit darker is whispered around campus. Nothing is confirmed or denied, but even the most gullible can still see the blood on the hands of the 「 S U P E R - E G O S 」.  

「  C U R R E N T L Y     A C T I V E     S U P E R - E G O S 

| The Line Up

P R E S I D E N T || Overseer 」

>>//:  UNKNOWN | Oversees ALL activities and items both handled and produced by the Student Body and Super Egos at large. Directly has ties to both Interim Headmaster and the Older Headmaster. Expect to see very little of them, but spoken of very much. 

「  V I C E   P R E S I D E N T S || Big Brothers  」

>>//:  UNKNOWN | Assists President In Activities.               >>//:  UNKNOWN | Assists President In Activities.

「  D I S C I P L I N A R Y    A N D   M I S S I O N   L E A D E R S || The Frontline 」

>>//:  UNKNOWN | Leader of Campus Patrols.                   >>//:  UNKNOWN | Leader Of Campus Patrols.

>>//:  UNKNOWN | Leader of Campus Patrols.                   >>//:  UNKNOWN | Leader Of Campus Patrols.

「   S U P E R - E G O S    A N D    M A S S E S || The Eyes and Ears [Unknown Amount]  」

>>//:  UNKNOWN | Assists in Daily Activities.                >>//:  UNKNOWN | Assists in Daily Activities.

>>//:  UNKNOWN | Assists in Daily Activities.                >>//:  UNKNOWN | Assists in Daily Activities.

>>//:  UNKNOWN | Assists in Daily Activities.                 >>//:  UNKNOWN | Assists in Daily Activities.

>>//:  UNKNOWN | Assists in Daily Activities.                 >>//:  UNKNOWN | Assists in Daily Activities.

>//:    T H E   S U P E R - E G O S   A P P L I C A T I O N 

>> || The Super Application is not available at the current time, Mods have an automatic ability to be ALLOWED to make one, but even they can be dismissed--but I rather a student ASCEND up to being a Super rather than just being a super right out the gate. However we can discuss potential possibilities and ideas if you so desire message me or the mods. 

c o n t i n u i t y 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back