• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Summoning Unit of Tillway (Cops and Demons)

Soviet Panda

Red Panda Commanda.
Roleplay Type(s)
Jonathan stood watching his partner bang on the door for, if he was counting right, the fifth time with no answer. "TPD, open up! We have a warrant!" They shouted as if that would make a difference. Jonathan knew it wouldn't, that's why he was there. And when the other officer finally shook their head and motioned for Jonathan to do his thing, he was already in motion. One clean kick and it would fly open. Before his booted foot made contact, there was the wet crunch of bone and terrible ripping of flesh, and the next thing he knew he was clutching the stump that had been his foot.

"No visitors," the door said, unaware or uncaring of the violence it had just done, a red stain near the door knob the only visible sign of it's actions.

Dragging Jonathan away, his partner got on the radio. "We have a demonic possession. We need an ambulance and the Summoning Unit."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tillway, a city of millions. Skyscrapers crowd the skyline and people clog its streets. A bustling city like any other with but one problem. Rampant illegal magics, and demons, with the former often summoning the latter. And while the valiant men and women in blue of the Tillway Police Department try their best, as often as not they are not enough. Which is where you come in.

The Summoning Unit, or SU, are those brave few that have gone through the appropriate training, planning, and preparations to bind a demon to themselves, legally of course and with all the fail safes in place. Tasked with subduing most magical anomalies and demonic incursions, life for those in the Summoning Unit is not easy and short. But the pay is good, and so is the life insurance.

Welcome to Tillway, you courageously stupid, fresh faced SU recruits.

Expressing interest now, just to get my foot in the door.

... too soon?
I don't get it.

Anywho, hello all that have shown interest so far, and all those lurkers that have simply watched the thread. I will hopefully be able to get a CS sometime Saturday, maybe tomorrow at the earliest. Think on your characters and what your demon is going to be like.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask either here or in a private message.

Hell yeah! Does anyone have any ideas about their demon? Looking for inspo .-.

Hell yeah! Does anyone have any ideas about their demon? Looking for inspo .-.

Not a clue
i got you thumbs up GIF by HIDIVE

I have a idea but I don't know if I should stay in my comfort zone or out.

Jonathan stood watching his partner bang on the door for, if he was counting right, the fifth time with no answer. "TPD, open up! We have a warrant!" They shouted as if that would make a difference. Jonathan knew it wouldn't, that's why he was there. And when the other officer finally shook their head and motioned for Jonathan to do his thing, he was already in motion. One clean kick and it would fly open. Before his booted foot made contact, there was the wet crunch of bone and terrible ripping of flesh, and the next thing he knew he was clutching the stump that had been his foot.

"No visitors," the door said, unaware or uncaring of the violence it had just done, a red stain near the door knob the only visible sign of it's actions.

Dragging Jonathan away, his partner got on the radio. "We have a demonic possession. We need an ambulance and the Summoning Unit."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tillway, a city of millions. Skyscrapers crowd the skyline and people clog its streets. A bustling city like any other with but one problem. Rampant illegal magics, and demons, with the former often summoning the latter. And while the valiant men and women in blue of the Tillway Police Department try their best, as often as not they are not enough. Which is where you come in.

The Summoning Unit, or SU, are those brave few that have gone through the appropriate training, planning, and preparations to bind a demon to themselves, legally of course and with all the fail safes in place. Tasked with subduing most magical anomalies and demonic incursions, life for those in the Summoning Unit is not easy and short. But the pay is good, and so is the life insurance.

Welcome to Tillway, you courageously stupid, fresh faced SU recruits.
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
QUECHON: Are these Demons personified and treated as independent being? Or are they just voices-in-your-head kind of demon that is invoked via a medium (like a talisman or cursed object)?
PROMPT: If the former is true, I would like to play as a Demon bound to another player.

I have returned from a concert and am still in the recovery phase but I'm able to do some things at least.
HI!!

Interested but like just wanna know where you hosting OOC?
I have one both on site and on discord with the understanding that not everyone uses discord.
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda
QUECHON: Are these Demons personified and treated as independent being? Or are they just voices-in-your-head kind of demon that is invoked via a medium (like a talisman or cursed object)?
PROMPT: If the former is true, I would like to play as a Demon bound to another player.
They can be whatever. Some are cursed items, some are parasites ala Venom, and others still are moving and grooving with the others. As for you playing a demon, if you have a player in mind you're going to be partnered with, that works fine with me.

I have returned from a concert and am still in the recovery phase but I'm able to do some things at least.

I have one both on site and on discord with the understanding that not everyone uses discord.

They can be whatever. Some are cursed items, some are parasites ala Venom, and others still are moving and grooving with the others. As for you playing a demon, if you have a player in mind you're going to be partnered with, that works fine with me.
Sounds great. Thanks!
Now, if you would please excuse me, I need to find me a partner to possess.

I'm more interested in violently defending myself from demons than pairing up with them...
Very cool idea, probably just gonna lurk for a bit though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back