• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Suicide Squad: High-Risk

Larfleeze smiled and moved from Toyman. "Yes, yes! It will be mine! Lady, it will be done." He moved around excitedly. Larfleeze thought of all the stuff that would be his, his! It was so simple, get what's his then Kaboom! His grin was generating a bit of drool.

Blackfire leaned against a wall while he talked, her face blank and emotionless. As he drew on, she could feel a sly smirk come onto her face. "Uuu. You like to play hard ball." She said. She could feel a sly smile coming on, and soon enough, she couldn't fight it anymore. She let it slide onto her face, crossing her arms over her chest. "Well you're doctor has intrigued me, and you provide a solid point. Hmm, I will make the choice to trust you, but don't think I won't turn on you if needed." She said.

Deathstroke smirk as "flag" inform them of their missions. He was getting just what he wanted. To kill people, to be able to use his gears and of course to strike fear in people. He hadn't excepted this type of mission as their first assignment but the government must have been desperate to go to such measure especially terrorism acts. But this was undercover mission meaning that no traces of evidence indicating the government involvement in the mission should be left. Deathstroke smirk as he eagerly awaited for the mission to start. He spoke up while looking at that director "When will I get back my equipment? "

The Toyman narrowed his eyes at Amanda as he listened to the mission, as well as her arguments. A big part of him just wanted to attack now, as this women was the only barrier between him and his toys, however a smaller, yet more determined part held it at bay, knowing that this women was also a provider of his toys. He also felt a growing sense of madness on the far corners of his mind as he heard of the destruction he would eb able to cause without repercussion from his most hated nemesis Superman. He was caught between doing this with the intention of working out a way to leave and just doing it and then leaving. It was kind of like a vacation, a twisted one for sure, but a vacation nonetheless.

Harley smiled, "were gonna blow up a Nuclear power plant! Oh that is gonna be a blast!" Harley laughed happily and hopped around happily. She was excited to get out and escape...uh help our country. She knew escaping wouldn't be that easy, let's just hope that Waller is as lenient with exploding her brain as she was last time.

She shifted her weight and began playing with her hair, she smacked her lips and said "Just what you would expect of a Suicide Squad mission. What did you call it Waller? A necessary evil? Still the good guys? Surrrrrrreeeeeeeee" She looked at Waller with a sly glance and smiled. The glare on Waller's face was intimidating enough to make Harley change her mood. Harly hopped around cheering about the fun mission. The prospect of killing things and explosions "Oh It will be awemazing! The despair! The action! The drama!" She hopped up and down and then stomped her feet "oooooooo! I just can't sit still!" She hopped up into Waller's face "When do we leave?!"

Parasite chuckled as he heard what they were going to do. "This is really great, an eat all you can buffet." He said out loud, grinning at the others. If he had a mouth, he would be drooling by now and licking his lips, but sadly he doesn't. Well, he does get a mouth when he gets over fed, his body also turns into this giant hulking mass, and that is way more awesome. "Hey, don't kill anyone, I don't want to let foods go to waste." He said to the others.

He also heard about the nuclear power plant, and that got him even more excited. His powers can easily mutate, whether it be by magical, scientific, or natural cause, and he was sure that the radiation released by that power plant would make him stronger, and if not, well, at least he got fed. "But I really wish Black Adam was there. Damn, just imagine feeding on that guy's energy. Count me in Waller." He said to her.

"So we are in then, Lets get this over with Waller!" Bane shouted, He was getting tired of sitting in this room.

"Please Bane, Don't sass the woman with the trigger to blow your head off, It's loco." She said with a laugh mocking his because of his accent. "You well get your equipment at the check point in Kahndaq. There you will be held up in a warehouse in disguise till the go order."Amanda turned to Fire Fly. "You will be the one who will make and set the bomb. Fire is more your thing but I am sure you can make big explosion right. Like I said if anyone gets in your way take them down and out." Amanda, Flag and The Doctor turned there backs on them and walked out. "Now come on we are sneaking you onto a military Cargo Plane."

The Suicide Squad followed and the soldiers got behind them to make sure they don't try anything. They made there way out of Belle Reve and out into a field, It was pitch dark. The Suicide Squad Was rushed onto a Carrier helicopter and that would transport them to the Cargo Plane. When they arrived they were placed on the Cargo Plan as was off. When they next land it would be Kahndaq. The pilots that was transporting them look scared. There were EIGHT super criminals on board. They never been so close to so many. The pilot was shaking, The fact that the inmates were trapped in there seats didn't make them fell safe. The was even a men with trained guns at them but that did not remove the terror.

Bane sat in his seat not wanting to talk. He thought about the mission, There was a good chance they could all die. If the plant was to blow up with them still in the area they were all dead. He wasn't sure if parasite could absorb energy fast enough so it won't hurt him. What might kill parasite if the explosion goes off early is the shrapnel and kinetic force. He then looked at Blackfire and remember seeing the other Tamaranian on earth, Her Sister Starfire in battle on Tv before and looks as if there people could take a hit but wasn't sure if she would survive a full front explosion but still had a better chance then most for sure. Larfleeze was the most likely to make it out once he got his ring charged, He was a lantern and with a Powerful enough barrier he would make it out but would Larfleeze save the more normal members. He could easily guard the team in a full power shield.

As Bane thought he notice a itchy finger of a guard on Slade's side. He didn't look scare but inpatient like he waiting. The soldier then spoke up to Slade. "You remember me...Well do ya!?" He asked. "Well I remember you, You one eyed shit bag...A few years back you slaughtered my team...Just fucking killed them all! So listen here, I'm gunning for you fucker. Try anything during this mission your dead. fuck Waller blowing you up, I'm putting a clip in your chest before she can take my kill." He wanted to kill Slade so bad. This was the Mercenary team leader that would be posing as the Qurac terrorist leader. He was going to look for a reason during the mission to take Slade out he just needed to wait and bang! Vengeance and he still gets paid in full.

As the plane flew to their mission target, Deathstroke couldn't keep his mind off the mission and his gear. It anger him that he wasn't going to get payed and he was being obligated to cooperate. But regardless he was going to get to kill people and use his weapons. May even escape. It was a distance thought that Deathstroke kept looking foward to. Yet there was a thought that bother him....the collars and the director..There was no chance of escape but it didn't hinder Deathstroke from calculating a method of escape. He knew he could escape if he had a chance and he could trust some of his team members. Some.....no, only 1 person he could trust here. It was Bane, since everyone else would most likely try to back stab him. Yet he grew skeptical of Bane as he did of his friend who had betrayed him to the government.

His train of thought was interrupted by a voice full of hatred and anger. The mercinary leader. The leader of the black ops team that was design to take down a criminal convoy. The squad which deathstroke was order to kill. He killed all 10 of the black ops unit but in the crossfire the leader had escape. Deathstroke thought he was dead until now.

Deathstroke simply laughed as he turn to the mercenary team leader. He was amuse at the man's bravery or stupidity. Either way, there was only a slim chance of Deathstroke getting killed by the hand of the leader. The mercenary leader may had a plan about killing Deathstroke, but nether less it was going to backfire on him. Deathstroke had a plan to take him out as well. Deathstroke laughed as he remember his mission and the death of the squad. He said in a cold tone "Yes, i remember that day. It was a good day. 10 of your soldiers dead for a bounty of 5 million dollars. Lovely! Don't worry you will be joining them soon enough" Deahstroke said trying to let the leader know that his time is close to a end.

Meanwhile, Joker sits in his cell looking out at the guards than laying down looking up at the ceiling for the thousandth time as he continued to think of ways to escape. He'd been in there for awhile for yet another crime he had committed with no shame or denial. Sometimes Harley would pop into his mind and their latest talk they had, but he'd simply shake it away and continue on plotting.

((Sorry I had too.))

what happened to the rp? i was inactive for 3 or so months and i come back to see the rp still inactive

I haven't lost interest. I was just so busy these 2 months that i had to forget about role playing. Is there any way we can revive the rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back