• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Suicide Squad: High-Risk

Kyd Jhesus

Unlicensed Doctor
The Suicide Squad is a team of imprisoned super-villains who perform high-risk missions for the U.S. Government in exchange for commuted sentences. The team's actions are highly classified, and the government is able to deny any involvement by claiming that they are not responsible for the damages of a random super-villain attack. Their commander is Amanda Waller, who runs the organization out of Belle Reve prison. To prevent members escaping or from compromising missions by planting a mini explosive charge into there necks that may be detonated at any time. The missions and that requirement is why it's call the Suicide Squad.

1. No God modding
  2. No one lines
  3. Stay true to the character
  4. If you create a Original character ask first and sell me on the idea
  5. Decent spelling
  6. Don't be a asshole in regular chat
  7. Patience, Give all a chance to reply.
  8. Needs 5-6 characters
  9. If you read rules Type (Forever Evil) Some where on your CS

"I, Amanda Waller welcome you to the Suicide Squad. A team were your skill can serve you country to repent for your multitude of crimes and take time of you sentence. Do good and you can go back outside into the world to get sent back into jail once more and we can do this again and again tell your dead or used up. I look forward to working with you all but please...Don't jerk me around, My hand is swift and I never regret a call."

Last edited by a moderator:
Bane, The man who broke the bat. That was what he was know for in Gotham. He had faced off with many people and done things he is not fully proud of but does not stay fixed on the past but the future. Bane a recovering addictof the super drug Venom, The substance that made him stronger then he was now. Bane is currently in Belle Reeve and in the back of his mind knows what will happen to him soon. He knows Amanda is coming for him, To use him as a member in her little group of slaves. She did before and will again. That's how government works, All of them shady. He was going to be a Suicide Squad member again, A Government Task Force that the U.S goverment does 'not' know exist.

Before he found himself in this place, Bane was in El Pasco, Texas. Him and his men had been hired to kill a state senator but the assassination was Foiled by a person he never expected to show up. The Blue Beetle, A man with a powerful weapon. He could do much with It and Bane and his men were no match for him. Maybe things would have been different if he still use venom. Venom! The power it gave him! It made him stronger, Faster and even smarter but it was a horrible drug, He even teamed up with Batman to wipe it off the streets of Gotham once. Now he was behind bars with a bunch of low lives. He sat in his cell, His fist covered in blood after punching The Riddler in the face. "Now Nigma, You shall stop infuriating me with your annoying riddles..." Bane looked over at the beaten man. He was barely staying conscious. "Comprende?" The Riddler shook his head a past out on the cold ground.

Larfleeze hissed and struggled and banged against his prison, but it was in vain. Without his precious ring unpowered he was no match for the force of the Green Lanterns, it was too great. Suddenly Larfleeze was getting tired, he didn't know why, but as he fell to the ground with a thump he agreed to himself it was of little importance. Larfleeze awoke on a cold concrete floor and heard footsteps. "They're coming to take it!" He snarled as he backed up in a corner. Two figures in heavy armor grabbed him and dragged him to his cell, Larfleeze clawing at the floor the entire time. He was thrown into his cell and made haste searching through the beds looking for anything of value before he found it to be without merit. Larfleeze scuttled to the bars and began throwing his claws at it time after time.

Deathstroke sat on the floor of the cell. He knew he had committed a mistake yet he didn't want to admit it. Now they had the best mercenary under their knees, the u.s. government had diminished the illegal organization of mercenaries. This proved to be a problem. No more freedom, he was to stay in captivity for his entire life. The though bothered Deathstroke.

What got him into the max security prison was a dangerous contracted that offered a huge sum of money. He needed it. The contracts came less frequently and they paid less and less as time went on. He needed money. The government brought a slow end to mercenaries. That meant that there was less job and contract that paid good. No one consulted mercenaries anymore, and this lead to the decline of many. Some quit and offer themselves up, others were killed or arrested by military personals. Deathstroke had manage to stay under the network for a while but he soon found himself poking around for money. He was offered a contracted, it seemed provoking, especially with the large sum of payment. He took it. The job was simple, assassinate the secretary of defense. He was one of the best assassins, probably the best , thus he took the job as a joke. Little did he know that the contract was simply a trick into capturing him. The man who offered the contract back stabbed him and offered him to the government. Little did deathstroke know what was coming.

He had made camp in the roof of a nearby building while the secretary of defense made a lecture. Right then he made the shot. It was a decoy. A robot made to look like the secretary of defense. Suddenly he was encounter by drones and special military units as well as some of the Teen Titans. They captured him but it costed the life's of 6 people. He was send to this maximum security prison and never to freed again.

Deathstroke seemed rather bother by the memories. He simply stared at the prison cell.

Blackfire woke up, her dark purple eyes staring into the ceiling. "What a boring life...." She mumbled, turning over onto her stomach. "I wish that I could go back to find Starfire, and crush the life out of her. An maybe steal a kiss from robin." She said, creating a miniature starbolt in her hands. She smiled, as she heard voice near her. She got up to stand by the bars. "Boy~" She called to the guards. "Why don't you let me out?" She asked, looking over at them.

Lately Harley had been on a rampage. She was at wits end with the Joker telling her he didn't want to see her anymore. She knew it was only because he didn't want to see him imprisoned, he always cared for her. He didn't mean those hurtful things. It was those stupid witnesses faults that she couldn't be with her pudding. They had to be dealt with, they simply had to be punished. She will show Joker, what she could do. She will be noticed. It's that tone deaf little birdy who took her down in the end. Well brought her in, a least. She felt stuck, she didn't know what to do. But little did she know that something new was coming her way.

There was a loud pop as she smacked her lips. As she finished putting the lipstick on she leaned back and hopped up off her bed. She leaned over and added the final touch to her drawing of the Joker. She took a few steps back and glared at it. She tapped the lipstick against her lips and smiled "It's mussin something" She walked up to the picture and pressed her lips against the cold wall. "Mmmuuuwah! There! Now you look perfect Mistah J!" She smiled and hugged the wall. "Such a shame that your out of the bizness now. What will I do?" She positions herself next to the picture and looks up and sighs. She would show him what she could do, then Mista J will have to notice her.

(Gah the accent -.- Oh well they arn't misspelled that's how she talks. just so you know)

Deathstroke walks around his cell bored at out his mind. He needed to kill something or at least practice. He punch the wall but he only ended hurting him self. His armor and weapons were confiscated. He was in a jail uniform and with his eye patch since he needed it because of his wife who shoot him many years ago. Despite his anger for his captivity deathstroke manage to keep him self amuse by watching Bane punch the riddler across his cell. He heard of many of these villains but never interacted with them. Except for a few he knew. He had done some missions with other well known villains like the joker and Bane yet he didn't know others that occupied the other cells. He knew that there was a way out but his thinking skills had been hindered by the injection given to him right before entering the prison. The injection hinder his abilities making him weaker and lowering his intelligence. It only lasted a day or so yet it deeply bothered him. With a long sigh he sat down on his bed and paid attention to the occupation of the neighboring cell.

"Well, look who it is" Death stroke said while standing up and walking to the familiar figure. (Sukiyaki)

Harley was lost in thought until she was pulled from her thoughts by a cocky and familiar voice. She moves from the wall and towards the bars. Gipping the bars she looks at a somewhat familar face. She smiles and leans closer "Well, well, well who do we have here? Its been a while patchy how ya been?" She gave a wide grin looking at Deathstroke. "Howdya get stuck in the slammer? I thought your plans were fool proof." She laughed at the joke and waited for his response.

(sorry was eating dinner)

Deathstroke didn't find the jokes amusing instead he found them annoying. He glance around the room and sat down in his bed with his attention at Harley.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing. I was back stabbed by some one who hired me. What about you? wait, let me guess the joker finally got rid of his 3rd wheel." Deathstroke silently laughs at his own joke.

Oar flees realized his banging wasn't getting anywhere so he screeched at the top of his lungs "It's not fair! It's not fair! It's supposed to be miiiiiine! Give it!" Oar fleece banged against the bars in fury. Larfleeze saw the exchange between Deathstroke and Harley "I needs help, help me get iiiit, I neeeeed it. Pleeeeeease, let me have it." Larfleeze shouted down to them. He then began reaching out of his cell trying to pick up scraps from the floor frantically before finally losing energy and slumping in the corner.

Deathstroke turns his attention to the source of the sound. In a calm and smart-ass tone he said "What are you supposed to be and who are you?" Deathstroke looks at the unknown figure who lays in the corner of the cell across of him. Deathstroke seemed rather interested in this creature, he though that maybe he could use him to his own will. Deathstroke smirked at the idea

"You gotta help me get it! It's mine, it's mine, I need it! Help Larfleeze get it now, now!" Larfleeze said as he banged against the bars and scratched at the cold, concrete wall. "Larfleeze will do anything just pleeeeease help me get iiiit" He hopped into his bed and began tearing up his pillow. Larfleeze then put his finger on his ring and said "It doesn't work, I need it for it to work! give it to me and it works!"

Harley pouted at the grumpy man's words. "Harp all you want doggy, but we all know your grumpy because you lost." She turns and huffs away, not in the mood to be bothered. Then she heard shouts and was somewhat intrigued. She walked back to her bed and sat on it listening to the conversation.

Deathstroke looks at the prisoner in the cell across from him. "Are you looking for a ring?" Deathstroke said in a smart-ass tone. He stands up and walks around his cell looking at all the prisoners. The injection was starting to loose its effects. He smirk, knowing he could find a way out when the effects were off. But also he would become mentally unstable when it occur. It always happened. A side effect of his super human abilities.

The Toyman looked up as he heard the voices, different voices, voices that were strong a rough, not like the occasional conversation he would have with his mother when he played with his toys. His toys, how could they have taken his toys? They were so grand and cherishable, yet they were greedy! They took, and took, and took, a-and took, everything, everything from him! The Toyman frowned as he fidgeted in his cell. The cold artificial atmosphere successfully reminding him of the past atrocities he had committed to bring himself to such a barren place, a place designed to rid people of their freedom and toys.

He looked forward, or would it be upward he mused, at the ceiling, his head laying uncomfortably on the soft pillow. The softness would please most people, and a part of the Toyman was surprised at how comfortable it actually was. The jail he was usually put in was rather "Minimal" in general. Minimum food service, minimum security, minimally intelligent, minimum amount of care, etc. Yet this prison seemed to be the exact opposite, its sturdy walls, bars, order, protection, everything!

Why did they take his toys!? The Toyman felt his fingers start to pierce the skin of his hands as they became erratic, his compulsion to touch, to feel, to create, all of it going out of whack! Because! They! Took! His! Toys! His eyes looked sullen, and uncheerful as he looked around his given room with a lack of care. He wondered if there would be any fun things to do in this jail. His last one had a fun room, maybe this place would have a fun room.

Heaving his lean and slightly muscled body off the bed, Toyman now stared forward at the wall, and watched as it turned into a weird television. Blinking his eyes in curiosity, Toyman looked interested as the television started to play Toyman's least favorite show, which he still was had a compulsion to watch. It always came on in the weirdest of spots, always a new episode of his life that he regretted. He frowned even more as he watched, his entire mood ruined with his lack of toys and this new resurgence of displeasurement. His eyes sharpened as he watched, from a third person angle, the reason he was in this prison in the first place.

It was all Superman's fault, along with a hint of that Batman character that seemed to come around from time to time. It actually wasn't fair. The Toyman had once again fallen to his greatest enemy, bad timing. He had been laying low for a long time, amassing an army of toys. Small little bots that with the right codes and proper time, would explode into a poison that he had stole from a band of lucky gangs a few weeks ago. While it wasn't his forte, the Toyman had been able to make a rough copy of the formula and put the compounds inside the chests of the toys, where they awaited dispensing. The poison was a simple acid, a simple gacic acid that would completely annihilate all organic life form in reach, but still, an acid. The toys themselves were all amazingly detailed in everything, the way they walked and talked, all of them painted to perfection. He had played with quite a few before he even considered passing them out.

However, that pristine perfection hadn't stopped that Boy-Scout and his friend from destroying them all before he could even get them online. He had been hoping to spread them around Metropolis during Christmas, hoping his toys would bring the kids some pleasure, before they ultimately turned on and gave the Toyman absolute pleasure. Toyman had a hard time to decide if he should grin or frown at his plan, while it was great, it had still ultimately failed.

It was made even worse when, right in front of him, Batman suggested to Superman that he go for a more long term solution and send the "Rising Threat" to a new jail. Toyman had cursed Batman that day, and he still does, because Superman wasn't astute enough to check in on the details of the jail, but Batman was the worlds "Greats Detective" and had known something was up. He had suggested a new jail, "Belle Reve", to be the home of the Toyman, describing the success the prison had had when keeping some of his own more dangerous threats kept in place, a threat he referred to as "Bane", or was it "Bene"? Bean? Thats a weird name for a "Threat".

The Toyman's frown lessened as the television drifted off into nothingness once more, ready at any time to come back and haunt him again. He laid back down on his bed as he listened to the sounds of the conversations with more care and mindfulness. It would calm his nerves to place his attention on something else other than his...his lack of toys. Wiping the small amount of blood that had erupted from the wounds on his palms onto his pants legs, the Toyman closed his eyes and listened, waited.

Bane heard the talking of the other cells coming from around him. There were current voices that he knew quite well. He heard the voice of Slade Wilson, Aka DeathStroke. Bane knew this man would be on his team in a heart beat. His skill would be perfect for any mission. He also heard a being yelling about mine mine mine mine mine! Go what a annoying thing being for something Bane pitied the man. He also heard the voice of her, Clown's girlfriend Harley Quinn. Another person who would be put on the team, Harley may looked a fool but was smarter then most people gave her credit for.

Bane got up from his bead and stepped over Edward Nigma. He met with the steel bars and leaned on them. He was also able to spot a loud of other criminals. He saw the Toyman across from him. He was leaning on the bed thinking. A orange skinned woman with black hair was doing the same trying to talk to the guards. He saw a monstrous creature, A alien was inside Belle Reeve. Bane also spotted more many more criminals also and wondered who will be with him on task force X, Suicide Squad.

---

Amanda Waller sat in her chair drinking a glass of rum on the rocks. She had her computer on and was inside the Belle Reeve systems. She mused on the fact if Bane knew he was going to be her little slave boy again or die. She knew someone would pick up on how they a had Harley Quinn in the Jail cell in Belle. She is strictly Arkham Asylum. She also had gotten her hands on two alien species. The ugly being call Larfleez and the sister of the Titan called Starfire. Toy man was laying o his bed peacefully not talking to anyone. "Hmm, I already have a mission set for these criminals." he said finishing her rum.

Unlike the other prisoners, Parasite is in a different cell. His cell is made from Plexiglas, with 6 holes in front for him to breathe through and so that he can communicate to anyone outside. His hands bound in a modified hand cuffs, the hand cuffs covering his arms, elbow to the fingers. It seemed over the top, but knowing his powers, it is practical. He is not allowed to get close to anyone, both the guards and inmates. His body is thin and frail, not having have fed since three days ago. He needed to feed on someone in order to live, and having not touched anyone really took a toll on his body.

"Goddamn Superman." He cursed, sitting down on the floor of his cell. He was here again, back to this cell. He have been sent here by that kryptonian countless of times, and even though he manages to escape, that stupid do-gooder still manages to capture him and return him in this place. He knew what was going to happen. That fat black lady, Amanda Walker, is going to put him in that team again, the Suicide Squad. He sighed, getting annoyed with this. This cycle of escape and imprisonment is infuriating him, but for now, he is really hungry. If only he can hold even than measly young guard, he would have regained a fraction of his strength. "One day Superman, I'll kill you." He said, as though it was a mantra that leads his life, which it is.

Amanda Waller picked up her phone from her desk and dialed the number for Belle Reeve's Warden. Once he answer she gave him the order "Warden, Early Midnight is a go." Before he could answer she hung up the phone and got out of her seat. She looked out side and saw the sun setting before her as a Helicopter came her way. "What a pleasing site." She then walked outside to the balcony and waited for the helicopter to retrieve her.

At the maximum security prison, Early Midnight went into effect. It was sunset and everyone had just ate dinner about a hour ago but now the Inmates were being told to go to bed early. Over the loud speaker a voice order "All inmate to there cells, It is light out. All visitors must vacate the facility with a armed guard." After that all inmate were put back in there cells. A lot were mad about it being so early, Why? It was like a lock down.

A few special inmates(You lot) even had some visit them. It was two arm guards and a doctor holding a syringe for each with there files in the other hand.

(You can handle this any way you want as long as you end up being Sedated.)

---

Bane saw these men entire his cell. They held guns and one man held a syringe. He had a smile on his face. The guns the guards had were not the usual. Bane could tell these are just men pretending to be guards. The Doctor looked at his clip board and said "So Bane, That's your name right. Surprise you never to a real name?" He turned his eyes to Bane now. "You know what's going on correct? So want to just give in or do we just shoot you now?"

Bane got up and stood tall as he walked towards the men. The fake Guards told him to back up but Bane Replied "I know the drill. No need to sedate me." The Doctor let him by and followed.

"Good, Be happy, You are serving your Government...Wait? Your a illegal I forgot. Be happy we pull some strings so you wouldn't be sent home. They really hate you there."
The Dr. then stabbed him in the neck and injected it. Bane felt the effect as fast as it entered his blood stream. He fell to the ground and blacked out. Before he went down he felt himself being dragged by the Guards.

Liarfleeze saw the men approaching him and said "No, you're trying to take it! You can't have it!" He growled. The doctor had an uneasy look, perhaps he was xenophobic. They all likely had uneasy looks, but the guard's faces were shrouded in masks. Then one of the guards briskly walked up to him and punched in the face not wanting to take any chances. He was then injected, not that it did much good, seeing as he was already unconscious. Larfleeze was then pulled down the cell block with a clink every so often from his claws to the floor.

Deathstroke had found him self doing physical exercises especially after the effects of the injection worn off. He had stayed in his cell all day long not even bothering to leave for food. He had been doing exercises to distract him from the conditions of the prison. Deathstroke had hear all the prisoners around him talking in frustration about a lock down. Deathstroke kept his mind off the gossips or conversations among inmates. He had heard Bane and the strange creature that was fussing over something he had lost, being taken away by guards. It didn't bother deathstroke as he kept a steady toll on the number of push ups he had done up to this point. Five hundred and thirty-

His train of thought had been cut off by the footsteps of what seemed to be guards. His cell was open. Deathstroke stood up annoyed at being interrupted from his physical activities. A doctor along with 2 guards that seemed frighten at the sight of him, stood at the entrance of his cell. The guards wore heavy armor probably created by the government to detain criminals like Bane. Yet their fear could be felt through their armor. Something told deathstroke that these guards weren't really guards but simply putting up a show. The doctor had a clipboard and a syringe. He held a smirk in his face as he approach deathstroke.

Deathstroke knew what was coming. He was going to be injected with a liquid that would lower his abilities even more and leave him in mentally unstable. He frown at the thought. Deathstroke found himself backing up as the doctor approach him. Yet the doctor made no move to inject him with the liquid but simply started to talk in a low and almost sarcastic tone.

"Mr. Wilson, how lovely of you to volunteer for the squad and to server your government" The doctor said in a almost sarcastic tone as if he was mocking deathstroke.

Deathstroke kept to himself, he didn't respond to the doctor but simply stared at the doctor in confusion. What was the doctor doing? Deathstroke knew that the doctor was planning something. He let the doctor continue talking.

"I see that you must be confuse but i insure you that you will be informed of the situation when its time. but now your service is needed" He said as the 2 guards surrounded Deathstroke and proceeded to twisting his arms at a unpleasant angle. Deathstroke knew there was no point in struggling as the guard injected him with the liquid.

Deathstroke found him self getting dizzy and loosing sight. He sound found himself half conscious and being dragged by the guards. The whole prison watched him being dragged off by the guards.

The silent figure of the Toyman opened his eyes as he heard the strange call for lock down. This was irregular, very irregular. He had only been here a few weeks, or was is it a few days, and already he knew that this kind of lock down would only be used for the highest of emergencies. Maybe this was what he had been waiting for! A chance to escape! Sitting up slowly, not wanting to appear too eager, as that usually brought more trouble than it was worth. Putting his feet down onto the ground and pulling himself up, the Toyman was about to pick himself up from the bed when he heard his cell door being opened. Frowning in confusion, usually jail breaks were more...flashy, the Toyman looked to his side and his eager eyes lost their gleeful edge and instead became more morose.

Usually prisons didn't make him this way, but usually prisons would give him a toy to play with. A really stupid toy of course, one full of imperfections he would never make, but a toy nonetheless. The guards, in the complete opposite of Toyman, looked rather happy, most likely because they were handling such big toys. The black sleek design of the shotgun in his hand made Toyman shudder. He could never figure out why people were so interested in those kinds of toys, so violent. His were better, making more people scream with delight, and cry from joy.

Along with the guards there was a man, one that Toyman had seen quite often walking through the halls, checking on the prisoners with a weird interest. He couldn't tell if he was sadistic or obsessive, but he definitely wasn't in Belle Reve for the sole reason of helping out patients. The man had a smug look, one that Toyman didn't enjoy, that spoke of thousands of different answers he was withholding from Toyman.

Toyman wanted to throw something at him. Really badly. Unfortunately the only throwable things in the room were his bed, the empty bed on the other side of the room, and the light fixture. All of it either too heavy or out of his reach. Besides, what was he going to be able to do even he was able to throw something? The most likely outcome was his death by those monstrosities of violence, held firmly and tensely within the meaty hands of the guards. The Toyman frowned as he put his head on his head and kneeled down to his knees. It was too dangerous to resist, and they couldn't kill him out of the blue and without good reason, they would have a problem with the Justice League if they did, especially the Boy Scout.

The Toyman watched on as the now imposing figure of the labcoat clad doctor stood, towering over him. His smug look on his face didn't even lessen as he bent over with what was now revealed to be a syringe with a colored liquid in it. However, in the face of the smug look, Toyman's slightly grumpy atmosphere, and frown, never abated as the syringe dipped closer and closer to the side of his neck. He couldn't say for sure, but he was certain that he had seen a moment of irritation consume the smugness, which only made Toyman all that much happier.

There was no talking, no conversing. Toyman didn't enjoy talking to strangers all that much, and strangers with dangerous looking needles an inch from his neck wasn't all that much better. Toyman flinched the slightest bit as he felt the syringe's needle push through his skin into one of his veins, however the pain that came with it quickly disappeared as the liquid that came rushing through numbed everything. Toyman dropped his arms from above his head as he felt the drug take into effect. The last thing he saw was the cold hard ground, rushing at him like a charging bull.

Harley smiled as the day had come to an end. She spent her time listening in on the barks of mad dogs and birds with ruffled feathers. They thought they could hold her in this place? Ha! She had already broken out, too many times. No walls could hold her love, she was unstoppable. But right now she was sleepy. Laying back on the bed she took a quick cat nap. Remembering her promise to be noticed by the Joker, she wasn't like all the others. She would make her name known.

Harley woke up to the sound of footsteps. As the guards came closer and closer she slowly got up and smiled. The two guards and a doctor came up to her cell. "Well, well, well someone has come to play." As the guards began to unlock the cell Harley chimed up "Oh no need for that boys." She smiled as the guards slowly swung the already unlocked door open. "You guys should really up your security. I mean it wasn't this easy last time." She began to laugh hysterically as the two guards rushed over and grabbed both her arms. Lifting her feet off the ground, and bringing her closer to the doctor. "But I don't want my flu shot doctor! I promise to be a good girl" The doctor looked at the syringe and sighed as he put it away, he knew it would have no effect on her. He put a bag over her head instead and walked to the door with the open. Harley laughed "Hey! Who turned out the lights xD This bag smells worse than the Scarecrow. Yuck!!" She continued to laugh while she was being whisked away.

(Sorry about that, didn't have much time to post today.)

Firefly awoke from a slumber plagued with nightmares, abruptly sitting up on his uncomfortable cot. He buried his head into his hand at his rude awakening, and tried to set his mind at ease by remembering what had gone wrong with his latest act of violence. He had attempted to burn down a school alone, something that seemed easy enough. He even had a nice start with the fact that an unrelated blaze had firefighters preoccupied, allowing him to torch the building uncontested. As soon as the first gout of fire assaulted the concrete of the school, a small squad of heroes ambushed him. Outnumbered and caught by surprise, Firefly was handily beaten by the do-gooders. Unconscious, he was whisked back to prison, with a hefty 5 years to serve. Disheartened by this information, but having calmed his thoughts, Firefly drifted back to sleep.

Almost two months later, Firefly rocked anxiously on the cold steel floor of his cell, silently plotting out possible targets for arson when he escaped from prison. He considered torching the town hall as the location and size of it would ensure a massive chunk of the city being engulfed in flames, but decided against it as heroes would flock to stop him. The arsonist thought about burning an isolated farm, but was dissuaded by the fact that it was too small of a blaze to sate his desires. Garfield then proposed to himself to destroy the hell-hole he was trapped in. The prison was in a relatively secluded part of society, and the pyromaniac would take great pleasure in the fact that he would punish those who sought to contain him. Firefly's smile crept to his face when he imagined the painful wails of the security guards echoing throughout the land. His sadistic ways would defeat any who would attempt to stop him.

Some time later, Firefly heard the heavy footfalls of security. His rocking stopped, and the arson froze, wondering what was happening. Firefly hadn't broken any rules in prison, and he had memorized the schedule of the day. As the footsteps grew closer, Lynns switched his position from the floor of his cell to the edge of his bed. He twiddled his thumbs in anticipation of impending news. Finally, the door of his cell creaked open, and two guards entered his cell, both clad in a bulletproof vest and armed with shotguns. Both men took position next to Firefly, the barrels of their weapons pointed to the arsonist's head. Unexpectedly, a nurse entered behind them, a wad of papers in one hand and a syringe in the other. Firefly looked up in surprise at the female, his former prediction of a summary execution shot to pieces. The doctor approached Garfield, and stood in front of him. "Lean forward." She commanded, and Firefly obeyed. "Okay... Why?" He questioned. Rather than answering his inquiry, the nurse knelt down, and gently stabbed the exposed flesh of the pyromaniac's neck. Even as he pulled back in surprise, the female managed to inject the colored fluid into his body. Firefly struggled to fight the effects of the anesthetic, but failed to defeat the tranquilizer. Lynns felt his vision grow darker, and his eyelids became heavy. Finally, the Arsonist succumbed to the narcotic. The last he felt was the rough hands of both guards lifting him up by the shoulders.

Blackfire was resting in her cell, when she could hear footsteps walking down the hall, along with the jingling of keys. "Ugg, finally." She said, rolling her head to the side. "Great, now that you are hear, I could really use a new pillow, and a back rub." She said, smiling at the guards. The one in the middle was holding a large shot. Her smile grew wider. "You're human drugs will never work on me, so you better hurry up with that back rub." She said, waving a hand in the air. The doctor smiled. "Don't worry. This was made special for you." He said, shoving the syringe in her neck. Blackfire grunted. "Well you sure make me feel welcome." She mumbled, feeling her body grow limp as guards hoisted her up. The last thing she saw was someone in the cell next to her being pulled out as well as she passed out.

Parasite just sits there at the corner of his cell, bored out of his mind. "Could you at least play some music over here? I'm going to die of boredom before I die of hunger." He complained, looking at his guards. Why did they even bother anyway? Sooner or later, he's going to escape this sh*thole, only to be later returned by that tights wearing fly boy.

Just then, there were guards going in the room, followed by a doctor. Well, he looked like a doctor, wearing a lab coat, mask and latex gloves, but his eyes has an evil gleam in it, as if he enjoys doing this. "Are you sure you're not the one who's supposed to be locked up here doc?" He asked, his featureless face creasing, giving off the image that he's grinning.

The doctor pulled out a syringe, and he looked like he was about to enter his cell. "Oh finally, some food." He thought to himself. He would have surely licked his lips, if he had one that is. But instead, the doctor looked at me and shook his head, putting the syringe away. "Oh no, we're gassing you." He said, pressing a button on the nearby control panel. "Aw come on, just one touch?" He said as his cell fill up with the gas. After awhile, he starts to succumb to unconsciousness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back