• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Suicide Squad: High Risk (Reboot)

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time
The Suicide Squad is a team of imprisoned super-villains who perform high-risk missions for the U.S. Government in exchange for commuted sentences. The team's actions are highly classified, and the government is able to deny any involvement by claiming that they are not responsible for the damages of a random super-villain attack. Their commander is Amanda Waller, who runs the organization out of Belle Reve prison. To prevent members escaping or from compromising missions by planting a mini explosive charge into there necks that may be detonated at any time. The missions and that requirement is why it's call the Suicide Squad.

Rules

1. No God modding
  2. No one lines
  3. Stay true to the character
  4. If you create a Original character ask first and sell me on the idea
  5. Decent spelling
  6. Don't be a asshole in regular chat
  7. Patience, Give all a chance to reply.
  8. Needs 5-6 characters
  9. If you read rules Type (Forever Evil) Some where on your CS

Amanda_Waller_0008.jpg

"I, Amanda Waller welcome you to the Suicide Squad. A team were your skill can serve you country to repent for your multitude of crimes and take time of you sentence. Do good and you can go back outside into the world to get sent back into jail once more and we can do this again and again tell your dead or used up. I look forward to working with you all but please...Don't jerk me around, My hand is swift and I never regret a call."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back