• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Successors- A Story About Gods on Earth ( Looking For Players )

Zombiekiller2802

Hello! :), I have been role playing for 3 years but unfortunately I have never found this site until today and I have never actually hosted a role play myself because i have never found any inspiration but now I do

Links

Intro
Welcome To Oak Springs High School, It's your regular American High School full with all the stereotypes you can imagine you have people like Rain Reyes the know it all nerd girl everyone would love to sock in the face for making you feel that much worse about yourself, Then We have The Beautiful, Popular do no wrong Erin Donovan, junior class president, prom queen, Yearbook committee she does it all and has the whole school worshiping the ground she walks on, And you have me Elias Aston your resident sarcastic outcast with absolutely no friends, But hey am I complaining no, it's easier this way, But looks can be deceiving, Rain isn't just a know it all she's next in line to take the throne of The Goddess of Knowledge, Erin is not only a pretty face your looking at the next Goddess of Beauty and Love, And Well me I'm the Successor of Life, I'll make all life and can heal anything, I'll also be their leader, 6 other kids at my school are successors, Successor Of Fate, controls and changes the future of the world or just one person, Successor of Nature, controls nature and can talk to and control animals might I add, Successor of The Sea controls everything having to do with the sea, Successor of Fire, controls heat and light and let's not forget fire, Successor of Arts, has a deep creative mind, Successor of Justice, makes it sure everything is fair and finally The Successor of Joy there would be no happiness in the world if it wasn't for this one, What a coincidence right, I know what you're thinking, Elias you are absolutely crazy and yes it sounds like it, Hell i just learned this yesterday from Rain, but the visions, the healing powers is something I can't ignore, I've got to get to know these 7 other people and find a way to make sure we are ready when we become Gods, Oh and did I mention we have The Successor of Death to worry about, yeah what fun am I right, yes the person that will become the source of all evil in the world, The Successor of Death will control, War, Depression, Sickness all leads to death and well it's not like we can stop it, Rain tells me The Successor of Death hasn't been chosen but whoever he or she is will probably be a bat shit insane ax murderer, and I have to work with that, he'll probably just turn around and kill us all, Oh yeah just cause we have been chosen to become Gods doesn't mean we can escape Death, especially since Death will be your next best friend

Rules and Characters

So hopefully from that intro you can get an understanding on the Premise, You are a student of a typical American High School you go to school everyday and do the same mundane tasks but some odd time ago you received strange visions and powers, also a mysterious item appeared at your doorstep that came with a note, You now carry that item almost everywhere you go you have 6 Successors to Choose From

Successor Of Fate

Became Successor: 3 years 2 months ago

Successor Item: Time Watch of Forsight

Info: The Successor to first receive his or her powers, he or she has unlocked more of their god-hood then anyone else

Successor of Arts

Became Successor: 2 years 11 months ago

Successor Item: Mask of Thespis

Info: A little above everyone else's power level not by much, Obviously is a very creative person

Successor of Joy

Became Successor: 1 year 11 months ago

Successor Item: The Delight Rose

Info: Same Skill Level as everyone, Obviously a very happy and joyous person, preferably would like this character to be female but will except male

Successor of Nature

Became Successor: 1 year 3 months

Successor Item: Bow of The Grand Oak

Info: Really Likes Animals

Successor of Justice
Became Successor: 11 months

Successor Item: Badge of Hammurabi

Info: An A+ student and highly respected

Successor of Fire

Became Successor: 9 months

Successor Item: The Singed Hammer

Info: Has a Temper

Successor of Sea

Became Successor: 7 months

Successor Item: Poseidon's Trident

Info: Aspires to be a Marine Biologist or is a Champion Swimmer

Whoever you sign up for have at least some of your personality relate to the Successor

Alright Now Time for The Host Played Characters

Character 1

Name: Elias Aston

Successor of: Life and Health

Successor Item: Crown of Creation

Info: Elias has no idea why he has been chosen to be The Successor of Life, Life is supposed to be the leader, but he is no leader, no one even knows who he is at his own school, now all of a sudden a crown arrives at his door step and he has to the power to heal almost anything and a girl he barely knows comes up to him telling him she knows about all of it now he is expected to unite all the Successors and put a leash on The Successor Of Death when he or she is chosen, he is sarcastic and even though he rarely gets scared he isn't ready for it

Character 2

Name: Rain Reyes

Successor of: Knowledge

Became Successor: 2 years 1 month

Successor Item: Journal of Aristotle

Info: Rain has always been smart, A+ student every year, but not as smart as she has been in the past 2 years she seems to know absolutely everything about everything so much about some things it's a little disturbing, There is a very simple reason for that, She is The Successor of All Knowledge, She knows who every single Successor is even though all of them have kept it a secret, She isn't very good at keeping her secret let's just say that

Character 3

Name: Erin Donovan

Successor of: Beauty and Love

Became Successor: 2 years 7 months

Successor Item: Locket of Vanity and Compassion

Info: Erin was born with stunning good looks and so was her little sister Joyce but Erin always looked a lot better, " Oh your real parents of looked like angels ", Her foster parents would always say to her, But actually her parents were pretty average looking, nothing spectacular it was always a wonder to her, maybe she had eyes watching over her and apparently she was right, due to her beauty she has always been popular and everyone listens to what she has to say she can get any boy ( or girl ) she wants, some times she uses it to her advantage before she became a Successor she manipulated and lied so much she couldn't keep track of her lies, But ever since she gained that power she has tried to become a better and it has worked, even though her former reputation haunts her

Character 4

Name: TBD

Successor of: Death, War, Darkness

Became Successor: Not Yet Chosen

Successor Item: Steel Ax of Unrelenting Torture and Despair

Info: This will be the Main Villain of the Series, Yes he is a Successor and will have to work with the others but Death is Sadistic, Cruel and unhinged, when he arrives don't expect him to play nice

Character Applications Link will be on top of the Page, It's First Come First Serve and since I don't expect many people to sign up since i Just arrived, If less than 6 people sign up more than one character will be allowed if more than 6 people sign up, Normal High School Students will be allowed

Thanks For Your Time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back