• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Streets of New York - Deadly & Cold (Homeless RP.)

Lord Bradorian

Naughtius Maximus
You lost your job. Either from an addiction, from a personal mishap, or hell, maybe you never had a job and just got kicked outta your place. No matter how it happened, it happened - And nos you're homeless, living with a cardboard box as a home and a park bench as a bed, a bunch of newspaper your blanket, on the streets of New York, in the dead of Fall. Winter is coming fast. You receive money and food mostly through panhandling, but if you're lucky, you can get a job or buy food with the small amount of cash you receive from your begging. So, now you're homeless - Will you survive?

@Bobisdead123 @Shimakagethunder @EmilyPower @Beowulf @RoyalPheonix32 @Zelorm @JoeyG

This RP sounds pretty interesting, I'll keep an eye on it, I might even join if I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back