• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Strangers

KillGill

Snap out of it

It Started with a scream over 911, A peaceful town in Alaska turns into a bloodbath when masked killers haunt the town. After an anonymous killer guts two high school lovers, a mysterious rise in fear and rumors rise in the peaceful Alaskan town. Then Suddenly, its a countdown to see who's going to drop next, and who's killing everybody? The killers go by a set of rules. So be prepared for cleverness, horror, and violence....LOTS OF IT.

tumblr_miou1oUplU1rxam8fo1_500.gif

This Roleplay is heavily based on the Scream franchise, while I don't require you to have seen the movies it would help if you have.

Can I join too? I may not be able to keep up though, my family is having a hard time, but I'll try :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back