• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Strain (Recruitment)

FungKu

A Magical Sprite
Have you ever looked for a Zombie Role play in RpNation forums and found a dozen ones but then it's composed of Teenage characters from ages 15-18 where most of them carry an unreasonable amount of guns and swords such as Katanas and broadswords as they go battle zombies instead of surviving one ?

Are you tired of joining roleplays that posts about 10-20 posts in just an hour leaving you behind from the action and drama ?

And are you bored of just your everyday zombies where there is nothing really special about them rather than just charge in and go after your meat ?

I am too. Most of my time here in RpNation i've been looking for one good Zombie RP but none interested me. Some did but the pace of posts were too fast for me to handle since i still have some real life work to do.

And then my Messiah came.

@Alad V is now making a Apocalyptic Zombie Role play. Where characters are balanced and are typically just your everyday people just trying to survive this outbreak. Where in this world, survival is more important and where it will question your humanity. Will you give away your only source of food just to feed some hungry stranger's mouth ? Or will you keep it to yourself to where you might still survive until tomorrow, or the day after that. Will you really survive through this kind of life alone ?

And if you are thinking that these are your normal mindless zombies than YOU ARE DEAD WRONG.

These zombies are stronger, smarter and much more.. complicated.

If you are interested to learn more and to join, you know who to call and you know where to go.

Just press this link ! ==> https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-strain.82745/

Sign-up Thread is up !

Press this link ==> https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-strain.82743/

And the rest is up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am Alad V,and I endorse @Makira as my official PR person for The Strain. If they are so willing,I name them my Co-GM. They wield the same power I do in all matters relating to The Strain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back