• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Stars In The Sky - Rules

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
rules_n_regu.jpg

Common Courtesy

Be kind to others and think before you type. There is no need to be hurtful or abusive, especially towards staff members who are here to help you. This rule can be explained with the following quote:
”You shall never bother others, you shall be both fair and kind, and whatever else you do, I shall not mind.”

Metagaming

Using Out Of Character information In Character (metagaming) is not allowed. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know – your /me’s and /do’s should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste.

Powergaming

Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not possible; forcing role-play on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things which did not happen so that you can benefit; role-playing things which are not possible script-wise so that you can gain an unfair advantage.

Text

The role-play will require
at least 5 lines of text (1 paragraph). It’s not that hard to keep up with if you put some thoughts into it. The more the better if you have inspiration to do so.

Absence

If you’re absent for 3 days the person you are RP’ing with can move on with the story. If you are absent for a week or more without telling us, you will get a warning. If you do not respond on the warning you will be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back