• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monsta X AU

Kade

Fandom Fanatic
I cannot be the only person on this site who's stupidly, obsessively into Monsta X. Their latest comeback was GOLD. PURE GOLD, I TELL YOU! (God bless their new stylist...)

Anyway, I write MX fanfic, and would very much like to extend that into a role play scenario. If you're familiar with the "All In" music video concept, I kiiiinda want to steer away from that. Mostly because I'd prefer to see what they do with parts 2 and 2.5 before I attempt to play in that universe in any way.

But, that being said, I'm a huge sucker for post-apocalyptic or dystopian AUs in general, or my most popular fanfic series right now has all the boys as vampires in modern times. Anything with magical/supernatural/dark elements I'm generally a fan of.

As a writer I can certainly pin down an actual, detailed plot and setting, but before I do any of that I wanted to make sure people would be interested first.

I'd also totally be open to crossovers with different bands (BTS and Got7 are faves).

Send me a reply if you'd be interested!

I'm totally interested in this! That comeback was GOLD, you know it! I just wish I knew more about Monsta X, I'm still kinda new to them. However, I am very familiar with BTS and Got7.

*eyebrow wiggles*

I know this was a month ago, but I'd be up to do some sort of kpop AU roleplay. :) I'm a fan of all three groups you mentioned.

HopefulAngel said:
*eyebrow wiggles*
I know this was a month ago, but I'd be up to do some sort of kpop AU roleplay. :) I'm a fan of all three groups you mentioned.
Yay more kpop fans on this site! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back