• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Speakeasy

Questions, comments, concerns? Post here! Let's chat c:

speakeasy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, love Mafia styles.

Questions:

• Will there be a family structure?
  • can I start low and grow high
  • Who do you Rp as?
  • What is the goal of the family?

Yup! There's going to be a family structure since all the characters will be in the family (and/or a family friend, depending on your preferences), however if you don't exactly want the family aspect you can choose to be a more distant family member.

You mean as in ranks? Sure, you could start out as a lowly messenger boy or something lol. As for rising in the ranks, I'll have to see about that as the RP goes on. But keep in mind their will be no godmodding or perfect characters in this RP. Preferably you have your ranks set. Referring to your next question, I will be RPing the head of the family and possibly another character. Since I'm GM I think it would be appropriate for me to take on the highest rank in the family. That does not mean however that I don't want other participants in the RP to rely solely on me to move the storyline along. Everyone is welcome to do that, although preferably you run things by me when taking very huge actions.

Goal of the family, now that's a good question. Perhaps ruling more than NYC, moving on to other cities? Rivaling gangs? I was thinking more in the lines of carrying out missions and such, always trouble in the streets of a bustling city, y'know? I'm always open to new ideas though. Any other questions?

;) @Adoks

Realistic

If you really wanted an anime picture, just message me and I'll look it over first.

This thread isn't officially up yet(still adding new tabs), so please refrain yourself from posting character sign-ups, thank you!

@Wildthings

So your character as a hit man is fine! but what I meant by role in the speakeasy was what is your faux role in the speakeasy. Bouncer perhaps?

SassyLlama said:
Realistic

If you really wanted an anime picture, just message me and I'll look it over first.

This thread isn't officially up yet(still adding new tabs), so please refrain yourself from posting character sign-ups, thank you!

@Wildthings

So your character as a hit man is fine! but what I meant by role in the speakeasy was what is your faux role in the speakeasy. Bouncer perhaps?
@SassyLlama Bouncer fits great! Sorry for the mix up ^^'

@SassyLlama

LamalamalamalamalamalamalamalamalamalamalamalamalamalamalamaLAMA!

There are five players and a total of seven characters awaiting your approval.

Oh yes! I'm so sorry, I've been a bit busy. I'll review them tomorrow morning. Again, my apologizes for the delay.

@Cocomo I've accepted your character, but Role in the Speakeasy refers to what your facade role is, just change it and you'll be good to go.

I don't suppose they you might squeeze in one who is interested in the speakeasy life? I spotted this thread and just wanted to know before posting a character if you already had your fair share.

Yes you can still sign-up, I've extended the deadline for two more days (I'm horribly busy myself) so just go ahead! :)

Alright, hope those two characters are up to snuff; also @Ian Temero If my meeting with Evelyn goes against anything as you see it, let me know and I'll go to change it.

hey actually, i don't think im going to participate in this rp. i just really don't have the time or emotional energy. sorry ;+;

I know the character sheet deadline is up but I don't see it stated that they're closed. Do you have room for another?

Hello, everyone! Sorry for my lack of activity on this website. This is my first time being on here for about a month now. You may start RPing now. ;) Again, I apologize for being MIA and I hope to be coming back on here more often. Thank you for your understanding ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back