• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Soul of a Fighter (op characters welcomed)

[QUOTE="Dairekor Unwalath]He turns to the spaceman and rests his sword on his shoulder.
"Mother died to plague when I was 3 so no I don't talk to my mother like that."

[/QUOTE]
"It's a figure of speech, bucko!" Lars patted his opponent on the back. "Let's try to keep this nice and fair. No hitting below the belt, no attempted decapitations, no cussing, no spitting, no communism and no DEEP INNER DEMONIC RAGE. Okay? Okay." He was almost certain his adversary would break at least two of these rules. Swordsmen are known for nutshots and communism.

"Okay, ready?" He jumped into position and got into a boxing stance.

He chuckles a bit, "You are a funny guy and I'll try my best to keep the inner rage down a bit just for you."

He thrust his sword into the dirt and got his fists up ready to rumble.

((Scratch that, I'm still here for a while)) Cougar sat silently watching the fight.

[QUOTE="Dairekor Unwalath]He chuckles a bit, "You are a funny guy and I'll try my best to keep the inner rage down a bit just for you."
He thrust his sword into the dirt and got his fists up ready to rumble.

[/QUOTE]
He circled swordsm'n, waiting for an opportunity to strike. "Hup! Hup!" He hopped to the left, and jumped to the right. This fancy footwork did little but fill time before he struck. "Here I go!" He dived at the Strug-ster and tried to punch him in the stomach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guts let his strike land but his armor blocked the strike. He then proceeded to take his iron fist and punch him in the elbow in an attempt to brake his arm

[QUOTE="Dairekor Unwalath]Guts let his strike land but his armor blocked the strike. He then proceeded to take his iron fist and punch him in the elbow in an attempt to brake his arm

[/QUOTE]
In an attempt to save his arm from being a boney, splintered mess, he whipped it away and aimed for Guts's face. It worked on the emperor of Zorbio 5, and by Jove, it will work on this wandering swordsman!

Yukari sheathed her sword and dashed forward dragging her sword across the ground slicing up she sent a tidal wave at the two men fighting. "Mind if I cut in. HA get it cause I have a sword oh I'm a riot!" She laughed at her own very unfunny joke.

Cougar was STILL silently watching the fight while cloaked. Nobody knows why he's watching but he is... not that anyone knows he's watching anyways.

"And the magic is back"

He turns grabbing his sword and slashing the water away from him then brings it down on he spaceman.

"Looks like weapons are back!!"

[QUOTE="Dairekor Unwalath]"And the magic is back"
He turns grabbing his sword and slashing the water away from him then brings it down on he spaceman.

"Looks like weapons are back!!"

[/QUOTE]
The Spacem'n took his science-ray out and aimed it at Yukari. "There is a common threat here! Teamwork is almost as important as a balanced breakfast!"

He got up, readying his science pack for flight. "Maybe, by the end of this, we won't hate each other's...guts." He snickered to himself.

"But I'm serious when I say we won't die as quickly if we work together.... I mean, if we ever truly die on the field of battle"

Cougar was using his PDA filling out the details on his escaped target while the 3 of them were fighting. He was absolutely bored out of his mind but he had to do it. He got a bit distracted from the action that's going on but nonetheless he finished filling out the details on his PDA

Yukari readied her sword charging as a tidal wave followed around her. "Teaming up against a girl have you no honor! Scontro di Rondine!" She yelled as the tidal wave became more violent she headed for the two a huge smile on her face.

"Well spaceman I guess we could work together. Gets me closer to my goal."

He charges at the girl head on shielding himself with his sword and rushes her as fast as his legs will take him.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Yukari readied her sword charging as a tidal wave followed around her. "Teaming up against a girl have you no honor! Scontro di Rondine!" She yelled as the tidal wave became more violent she headed for the two a huge smile on her face.

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe I wouldn't have to if you had better sportsmanship!" He jetted into the air.

[QUOTE="Dairekor Unwalath]"Well spaceman I guess we could work together. Gets me closer to my goal."
He charges at the girl head on shielding himself with his sword and rushes her as fast as his legs will take him.

[/QUOTE]
"Keep doing that while I think of a way of taking her out for good." He pulled out his trusty science radar from his tight-fitting shirt. "Now, let's see here...I don't see anything in the distance, except...There's someone spectating."

Suddenly after he said that his radar jammed up. Once it booted back up Cougar didn't appear on the radar. Also, his radar had a noticeable red background now. If he tried to fix his radar it would just display pictures from pulp magazines on the radar's screen.

JPawesome said:
Suddenly after he said that his radar jammed up. Once it booted back up Cougar didn't appear on the radar. Also, his radar had a noticeable red background now. If he tried to fix his radar it would just display pictures from pulp magazines.
"I guess he's gone now..." He said, responding. It was odd for a radar using old watch parts to do this. Advancements in radar technology had been suprisingly slow in the space-future-space-year of 2001. "Just keep an eye out for him."

"I only got one eye and I gotta keep it on this little one!"

He slashed at her in quick succession using his iron arm as a weapon at the same time as his sword

Cougar was standing behind them uncloaked with his rifle holstered (or was he...). His eye (AKA his technology which is attached to where his right eye is) glowed bright enough to blind anyone who could see it. He wasn't showing up on the radar for some reason. There was a barely noticeable electric current coming from his body only detectable through technology. There was no detectable life signs coming from him. He was just standing there waiting to be noticed.

[QUOTE="Dairekor Unwalath]"I only got one eye and I gotta keep it on this little one!"
He slashed at her in quick succession using his iron arm as a weapon at the same time as his sword

[/QUOTE]
"Keep your eye peeled. I think that military fellow from earlier is hiding. He's the only one with the equipment and the motivation to jam my radar." He floated closer to Guts. "Like a cheating commie."

JPawesome said:
Cougar was standing behind them uncloaked with his rifle holstered (or was he...). His eye (AKA his technology which is attached to where his right eye is) glowed bright enough to blind anyone who could see it. He wasn't showing up on the radar for some reason. There was a barely noticeable electric current coming from his body only detectable through technology. There was no detectable life signs coming from him. He was just standing there waiting to be noticed.
Lars, completely unaware of the military man's location, focused on making sure the battle his teammate was fighting had proper sportsmanship. I mean, he could blast magical water girl, but that just seemed unfair to him. "Don't let it distract you, buddy."

"They are inadvertently teaming up on us now so either you find the cloaked man or help me with her! If your so focused on fairness then you should know she can heal! Is that fair?"

When he got the opening he attempted to punt the girl

[QUOTE="Dairekor Unwalath]"They are inadvertently teaming up on us now so either you find the cloaked man or help me with her! If your so focused on fairness then you should know she can heal! Is that fair?"
When he got the opening he attempted to punt the girl

[/QUOTE]
"He was spectating. He's studying us. Studying is as important on the field of battle as it is in High School Geomatry!" He flew headfirst into Yukari's back, in an attempt to set up some sort of combination attack. "You seem more fit for the job as you have no technology to 'jam', as it were."

"Your talking weird and you talk too much!! Fine I'll find the cloaked man you deal with her!"

He then turned around and saw the man there uncloacked.

"Well damn."

He then attempted to bring his sword down on the soldier

When Cougar was hit he burst in to billions of nano-machines. They dug in the swordsman's skin and entered his bloodstream where they started collecting intelligence for Cougar who was actually still cloaked and watching him. The one he hit was just a decoy.

The whole time that is happening Guts just looks confused. Once they finish inserting themselves into him he kinda just shivers awkwardly.

"What the hell?"

He then proceeds to do 5000 push-ups in three seconds whilst crying the whole time to sweat them out. Once he is done with that he gets back up and says to the cloaked Cougar

"Wherever you are take me out to dinner first you wage thief!"

He then proceeds to kinda just walk around and look for Cougar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back