• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum The Soul of a Fighter (op characters welcomed)

"The Sinister Clown"

3683154-hazama.jpg

"We stopped looking for monster's under our beds when we realized that they were inside our heads"

Everything was breaking out into chaos....And The clown loved it, setting his eyes on the man with the seemingly odd limbs. Since everyone else already looked busy he didn't want to add to much pressure and ruin the fun - besides why rush? Bringing both hands up in gun-notions, both of his index pointed towards the rubber-man as he began firing off what appeared to be a green substance of sorts - this substance being a property of the Clown's abilities to distablize things it comes in contact with, which in this case they acted as pullets sauring through the air as they headed towards the rubber man with a straw hat.

"HEY!!! Don't worry about them, I'M THE ONE YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT!!!"

As he went into a fury of laughter, he continued firing shots from his the end of his index fingers; ultimately sending a wide spread barrage of bullet-sized what appeared to be green lights sent towards Luffy.

@Itachi Uchiha

Joker 2.0 Luffy heard the clown man scream something or the other as the people on the shattered arena completely ignored his attack. Turning to the side, he saw the man's glove tips glowing green. It reminded him slightly of the position Ace took before he fired his "Fire Gun", and, just like that, Luffy could tell what would happen before it even did. Luffy's Kenbonshoku allowed him to easily dodge the attacks, and the green bullets instead whizzed towards Guts and the lady.

3526272-6786647609-Kenbu.gif

"Heeeey!! What do you think you're doing? Last time I fought some clown like you, it ended up bad for him!! Whatever, let me finish you fast, and then I'll re-focus on them. Gomu Gomu no...... Jet Pistol!"

After his hand got all steamy and red, his fist shot towards the clown man at a speed much faster than a conventional bullet. It would hit, if it hit, with enough force to completely crush a Pacifista.

5233212-luffy_vs_pacifista_by_tsotne_senpai-d5th182.gif

"The Sinister Clown"

3683154-hazama.jpg

"We stopped looking for monster's under our beds when we realized that they were inside our heads"

Once he watched that his current attack wasn't doing anything, it appeared as though whoever the rubber man was also had some tricks up his sleeve as he effortlessly avoided the bullets that the Clown couldn't even call it dancing.
"Well, you're quite the bori-" he stopped at a moment's notice as his eyes widened at the stance the rubber man was making. At this moment, he felt that it was time to store up his energy and while he done so his body began emitting a gloomy green flare; and although he barely made it in time before being hit with the force of the rubber man's punch the green substance around his body was the vice-versa and stabilized the actual cells of his skin to harden them and make him far more durable than before.

While the hit landed indefinitely, Sin was able to withstand the shot and remain standing in the same position with his hand on the top of his hat. After the shot landed, the green aura-like substance that surrounded him dispersed into smoke as if a fire had been put out.
"You are tougher than you look kiddo, I think I'm ready to start having some REAL fun." as the smoke dispersed, The Clown's stance remained fairly composed despite the fact if he were actually hit the punch would have been capable of delivering some serious damage - after all he was only human, just as he assumed everyone else in the arena to be as well.

tumblr_n1mea9xnRR1qj2qhwo1_500.gif

There, he leaned forward and placing his feet apart - although it was a rather goofy stance, this was his preferred fighting style as he reached for his favorite 'toy'. A personalzied razor-blade that was slightly larger than most, sliding the edge of the blade across his smirking lips he vanished seemingly in the blur of an eye (Not as fast as Luffy was punching though.) and appearing right in front of Luffy but because of how low Sin was to the ground at the time, it could have been likely Luffy wouldn't have noticed his presence right away. Whether or not he did, Sin came in for a close in strike as he attempted to run his razor up his torso in an uppercut-like fashion, depending on if he hit Sin would than follow it up by throwing numerous quick kicks that were at the speeds of a bullet - not quite as fast as the rubber mans speed; a fact that would soon come to annoy the Sinister Clown.

@Itachi Uchiha

Guts would stand there and wait for her to get close. They hadn't fought for several minutes having been occupied with others for the time. Now though his old rival was back at trying to kill him. Once she got close enough he caught the sword in hand and said,

"I never said I was a gentlemen."

He turned and slammed her down on the ground if she did not let go of her sword.

@Nenma Takashi

Yukari released her sword she removed the scarf around her neck and tied it around her left hand. Then slammed her fist into Guts' chest she figured if demonic rage fueled his power than a scarf that paralyzes demons would work. She jumped back holding onto her sword sheath just to be safe in case she was wrong.

"It's not very nice to take what isn't yours!" She said as she backed off she'd seen this armor of his and how powerful he became with it. She'd rather avoid being hit with the full force of his attack without her sword in hand.

@TheBlackSwordsman

Guts got hit in the chest by the cloth and as he did the beast of darkness howled in pain as it fell in paralysis. As the happened he looked down at his hands, smiled and then laughed a bit,

"Thank you little girl yeah that was a source of power but it isn't my main. Along with that you just unblinded me because he was in control but now I'm in control."

Guts then ran for her bringing his sword down onto her,

"YOU JUST MADE THIS FIGHT HARDER FOR YOU!"

@Nenma Takashi

A red glow appeared in the centre of the God's Den. The glow became dull red lights that grew, morphing together to form a human body. That red energies then disappeared immediately and a skinny teen with white hair dressed in black was revealed. His posture was bad and he seemed to be mumbling something to himself, "I don't want to, I don't want to, I don't want..." He had a scared look as he suddenly glanced around, flinching at the carnage.

He was unsure of what to do, or he had been sent here with the orders: 'Win or die'. He bit his nail nervously as he peered about.

Warriors and mages of sorts fought with weapons and spells, explosions frequently occurred around him and screams of pain and death could be heard. He was scared of this place. He wanted to go back. Back to where no one could touch him. Bad things happened to people who touched him.

@Sinister Clown

Last edited by a moderator:

Tremki Kaguya "The Angel of Bones"
comission__sebastian_santiago_by_haloblabla-d4tzz0q.jpg

"I'm sick of these guys saying 'I fight because I have to', they are all liars..Just like me, they fight because they LOVE it."

One moment, Tremki had been trapped within a room of compressed gravity - a trick which he was set up by shortly after dying in his world and moving onto the next world he belonged to, the Dimension of the species 'Grims'. While the place was nothing but mostly dust, rubble and decay after being trapped in the hell-hole of a room eating noodles. He almost felt as if it were another trick by the Grims trying to get his hopes up as he was instantly transported by a strange portal into an arena filled with other fighters.

Falling right down on his behind, Tremki stayed sitting there with his legs crossed and slurping up some noodles as he watched everyone fight.
'What's this? This doesn't look like my old Akatsuki hideout..No that is impossible, the power everyone is giving off here is much..Different.' continuing to slurp up the bowl of plain noodles to his mouth and finishing it off before purple bowl-shaped structures appeared around him stacked on top of eachother, converting into more plain noodles which Tremki pursues to continue eating as the fight dragged on and a strange boy appeared..

His expression looked fearful, almost worried for those around him as he mumbled to himself. Tilting his head to the side, Tremki still continued eating his noodles while gazing with his cold apathetic violet eyes that emitted an odd glow from it's depths.
"Hey! Is something wrong with you kid?" he asked, his eyes never changing from it's gaze. While he appeared to be so serious, it was rather strange that at the same time Tremki still continued to finish off his bowl of noodles and move onto the next.

@Destructus Kloud

The boy's head instantly snapped around towards the voice and a hand raised in it's direction with impressive speed. The tips of his fingers glowed red as a light slowly gathered at the points.

"No... I can't... Stop, I-" His sea green irises took on a red colouring. The red lights gathered in the outstretched palm into a swirling angry ball of energy, "Run." He warned in a more hollow, echoed voice. A beam fired, a straight line of destructive power knifing across the ground to meet the man eating the noodles peacefully.

@Sinister Clown

"I'm sick of these guys saying 'I fight because I have to', they are all liars..Just like me, they fight because they LOVE it."

As Tremki continued to stare at the boy, he seemed to turn around and snapped his head back - words muttering out of his mouth but this time it was much more clear what he was saying. After that, the boy raised his arm as red particles seemed to gather around his fingers and by then Tremki saw exactly where this was going - but despite that he continued to finish off his noodles as the ferocious blast came soaring through the air and towards the blue haired noodle-muncher.

"Hm?" Tremki rose an eyebrow as he seemingly fell apart into tiny purple particles and going to a size nearly as small as an atom itself and seperating itself in seperate places allowing the beam to fly right into the ground behind him - but what Tremki didn't anticipate was his noodles being completely destroyed in the progress. Piecing himself back together fairly slowly, merely by choice he couldn't help but feel annoyed...Very, very annoyed at the fate of his noodles and his sights set back onto the teenger. "So that's your deal huh? YOU FREAKING IDIOT!!!" while be began getting mad, his arms startled his to jiggle around in odd and unnatural ways; his bones shiftng around from inside of him before his skin shredding to allow a bone-structured handle to stick out from his skin. "Alright, you mess with my noodles...You mess with me YOU DAMN A**HOLE!!" ripping a long bone styled blade from his bone-structure his skin appeared to piece itself back together and heal as if nothing ever happened. (He can't regenerate completely but he does have minor regeneration.)

Vanishing from sight in a seemingly blur, Tremki reappeared only a moment later on the white-haired boy's left flank and come swooping in at high speeds and aimed to slice across his lower torso (Stomach) before entering a flurry of numerous slices on any angle he could find, using a combination of his speed and high agility to pin-point his way around the boy's body. This is if he were able to hit him of course, afterall Tremki still new little of what his opponent was capable of - and was mostly fighting out of pure rage for the destruction of his noodles.

@Destructus Kloud

The man was screaming something about noodles, but the boy just stared at him as the words fell on deaf ears. Ceaseless echoes and voices swirling in his head, swirling, echoing, falling, screaming. He straightened up and the man disappeared from sight. Mere moments later, he appeared to the left, swift strikes slashing at him with increasing accuracy. The attacks would have indeed carved up the boy's body, had it not been for the manifestation of red energies that formed at just the right time and moment to block the strikes, deflecting the slashes away indiscriminately. If one was perceptive enough, they would realise that for the short time as the coloured shield had formed and taken the blows, they had all cracked under the force before disappearing again. (Hint hint, flaws for the impenetrable shield, it seems)

The boy turned towards the man with a matching speed to his first original bound, even if only for a short turn, and swung his left arm brutishly. The red power enveloped his arm and a massive fist was formed, aiming to swipe Tremki away. After that, the boy still made no moves, just mumbling to himself with a blank expression as he stared at the other man.

@Sinister Clown

Sin-enlil had been hanging back after evading the massive arm that almost smashed him into the wall. He now sat on the edge evaluating the situation as new combatants joined the fray. "Interesting the jester has some power but the elastic one has clearly dealt with such an opponent before, or at least that sort of attack. Ah I had completely overlooked that young lady it's unfortunate that she's matched up against Guts. I would've liked to keep fighting him... If he dies I'll be sure to make his afterlife pleasant. What about the young man with those interesting obelisks, or the internal deity?" Sin-Enlil thought aloud kicking his feet as she watched the scene below He smiled enjoying the sight of such earnest combat, a sight he had not himself fully felt since he faced Fayde and his godslayer kin.

After finishing his strike, Tremki knew he was exactly on the target but each time he tried making contact with his blade to the boy's body his blows kept getting blocked by red energy. Although their fight had just started, this red energy seemed very familiar to Tremki - almost as if he had already seem something much like it already once before. That is when within a blink of an eye, Tremki & Caeser stood face to face as the boy came crashing with a red energy developed fist that practically smacked Tremki away with a furious force, while he was sent into the air the bone-blade he was once holding seeped back into his skin as if it were swallowed whole by Tremki. Soaring through the air, Tremki coat flattered along with the wind until he regained his balance in mid-air and landing swiftly on both feet.
"Huh, that red energy of yours...It's seems a lot similar to mine." he said with a devious smirk creeping up the side of his face as he leaned back appearing to prepare for a punch despite being numerous feet away from Caeser. Placing his left hand over his right fist as he pulled it back, Tremki couldn't help but let out a chuckle before launching his next attack.

Purple aura flared for a moment around Tremki's body before swirling around his right fist.
"I could have done this a lot faster, but asthetics are always important right?" he said as a cheeky comment towards his own move as he punched towards the air and Caeser - where ultimately a large purple fist created from Tremki's aura was sent flying towards Caeser - the mere size of the aura-formed fists shape was 2x the size of Tremki himself.

@Destructus Kloud

Last edited by a moderator:
The boy, once again, made no move to dodge. He did, however, speak directly at Tremki for once, "We are not the same... A perfect magical counter... A perfect energy source..." A red barrier formed and grew in front of Caesar, gaining volume by the second. As the purple fist was launched, the shield took the blow, absorbing it. After a few seconds, the shield had grown twice the size of it's original form, seeming to have added to it's volume the amount that the fist had consisted of.

The boy raised a hand upwards and the red energy rose with it, flying high up into the air, "A m-magical barrier, a physical b-barrier..." The boy smiled creepily, "But which is which...?" The hand fell and the red glow above arced down now in multiple piercing bolts, all aiming directly at Tremki with great speed. Dust was raised into the air as the bolts struck the ground around the purple-powered man, and possibly on the man himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back