◊「 The Sojourning Place || Introduction 」

CupAndCough

Sought Hope Here, Became Blind To It
>>//:  R e s t   Y o u r   W e a r y   H e a d || " The Sojourning Place"

>>|| The Sojourning Place is a separate building away from the main campus, which is off-limits during school hours or training hours. Your character and another, perhaps even three people-- will live in a single dorm. They seem larger than what they appear, at this point you highly doubt that this isn't possible given the predictament of your situation, however it is a tad unnerving that it seems more to be an apartment than dorm room. There is a note about leaving those of opposite gender within different dorm rooms, but it is not a rule nor is it enforced. One may decorate their section of the dorm how they please, so long as there are no profane items. Pyotr, the Academy's Keeper, often checks the dorms--He is able to start a surprise inspection as he "pleases".   They know you are teenagers and of age to feel urges of some sort, but there rules against such actions. Although it's not like your kind can bear children....

When you register your character you can ask for an individual dorm or you can be paired up, although me and my mods choose as we see fit. We want to create a community, not a high school of brooding loners. Your dorm rooms will be listed like this  ◊ |  Dorm Room #XXX | Last Name Initial, First Name. The tags will allow for all names of those who are own the room. Me and my mods will create these rooms and tag the character's owner in the topic. We suggest you provide pictures for YOUR part of the dorm or we will provide a generic description. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back