• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Sohma Family Curse

Cronix

Completely Average

(Please check overview for any RP information)

(Also submit a character sheet before posting)

(Thank you!)

Raion sat on a rock, just outside of the Sohma Family residence, kicking away at the pebbled path beneath his feet. He scattered them away, already knowing that he would soon either get told to leave, or to stop. Most likely the first.

"Hope they like it," he muttered to himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aria skipped through the residence, she found this guy sitting ouside of the residence throwing rocks. "HEEEEYYYYY!" she yelled

"What did those rocks ever do to you!"

" Have you ever been hurt by them!"

" They don't deserve that!"

She continues rambling on about how rocks have feelings and the rock rights movement in the early 1600's. She honestly hopes that the man knows that she is just making this up.

@Sailor Adams Raion looked up at the teen and grinned. "Hello Aria, why don't you go on about rock rights to someone who actually cares? Because I really don't." He crushed a rock underneath his feet before sighing and patting the rock next to him.

Raion muttered to himself. "Well that was rude. I asked her to sit with me and she just decided to ignore it." He stamped his foot violently into the rocks

Rena was wandering around with her camera in hand. Each step was slow and careful. Her eyes darted along the floor, looking for something to be the object of focus. She found a small lizard in amongst the pebbles. She had only just positioned herself to take the photo when small pieces of rock bounced across the ground, effectively scaring away the creature. Rena gave a small sigh. She watched the exchange between her fellow family members; staying quiet and in her crouched position. Aria left suddenly, causing Raion to grumble about something or the other. Rena slowly - trying to make as little sound as possible - shifted her position. Lifting up her camera, she took a picture of Raion. It was the stark contrast of his hair against the bright blue sky that caught her attention. She "hmm"ed to herself as she inspected the photo on the camera's screen. "Raion, could you move your head slightly to the side and tilt it up a little?" She requested politely.

@Samuel Briscomb

Aria goes back from her trip to the grocery store. She attempts to make chocolate truffles from the kit she bought from the supermarket. She felt really bad about walking away so quickly from Leo, and saw Rena on her way home taking photos, she thought maybe she should the two something. She managed to melt the chocolate and stir it until it was smoothed. She poured it into the mold and waited an hour, when she took it out, to her dismay the chocolates didn't mold right and looked like deformed spheres. She felt very upset because she hates to fail, so upset she turned into a ram again. She's not very good at controling her emotions and has turned into a ram on numerous petty incidents. Her mom homeschools her due to her turning into a ram so frequently.

Hanako was currently in her room her computer in Sohma Family residences. She was experiencing a writers block moment and was trying to think of what could happen next.

Come on Hanako think of something. She thought to herself hard, but right at that moment nothing was flowing into her mind like it usually does. She took a deep breath then shut her computer down for the day. She decided to go outside for a while to think. She sat down on the green grass, seeing Rena taking pictures and Leo sitting.

Miiko was walking home after being lost in who knows where for a few days. Due to her poor navigation skills this is a natural occurance and happens often. She was walking down the dirt path when she saw a Hanako watching Leo and Rena. She stopped walking for a moment and a smirk slowly crept onto her lips. She crept up behind Hanako silently and crouched behind her. She sat down quitely and waited a few seconds before saying "Hey Hanako"

Hanako was never very fond of being sunken up on, so when she her Miiko's vioce she emedietly jump and squilled alittle too. Once she found it was Miiko who had scared her she frowned. Ugh, Miiko not funny. She said. She wasn't really angry at her. She knew how Miiko could be sometimes, but it still wasn't nice.

Miiko nodded and scooted up to where she would be sitting next to Hanako. "So how's your writing going Hanako-chan?" She asked. She stared on at Leo and Rena instead of making eye contact with Hanako. Miiko rarely made eye contact. It was just something she never did. Unless she was "Black Miiko", then she made plenty of eye contact. "Are you still having writers block?"

@KiKi Kitsune A little shocked by the presence of Rena, the family member closest to his age, but he looked up a little. The tiger was always rather close to him, since it was the closest to the cat. "Hey Rena," he said after the photo was snapped.

Rena looked at the camera's screen carefully - scrutinising the picture - before offering Raion her attention. "Hello." She said with a gentle smile. "What are you doing out here?" She asked. It was simple small talk, but she was curious. Well, she was actually curious as to why the boy was playing with rocks, but she thought asking it outright would be a little odd.

@Samuel Briscomb

@KiKi Kitsune "Got called in for a family meeting," Raion replied, before kicking a few more rocks into the air. "They p**sed me off, but I'm not allowed to leave yet because they are discussing."

That caught Rena's full attention. "Discussing what?" It was probably about Raion, but she didn't know what the exact details were. Did he get angry and punch them or something? Then again, as far as Rena knew, Raion wasn't much of a fighter. She packed her camera into the satchel she carried. She then sat next to Raion, patiently waiting for his answer.

@Samuel Briscomb

@KiKi Kitsune "They decided that me wondering off wasn't appropriate. They want me to live here but I've tried to refuse." Raion shrugged. "Guess we'll find out in about an hour." He laid back on the rock and watched the clouds in the sky.

Rena considered her next words carefully. Would Raion want to hear her opinion, or would it just be an annoyance? "I think it will be nice to have you here." She decided that she might as well say what she thought. It didn't happen that often anyway. "Will you be going to the same school as me? It would be great to have someone else to talk to in class." She nodded to herself. She then noticed the lizard from before. Without a word, she began creeping towards it to take a photo.

@Samuel Briscomb

@KiKi Kitsune Raion remained quiet until the photo had been snapped. "You say that, but do you remember when I was last here? I was literal HELL." He chuckled to himself and took a small hand-full of Kinoko No Yama from a box in his pockets. "And probably not. I'd be home school until I was classed as acceptable in public."

Rena walked back over to Raion, packing her camera away again. "It didn't end too well, did it?" She said with a small laugh. "That's a shame though." She said about Raion being home schooled. She pondered on what to say next. "Then again, it's got both genders. It would be safer to stay away." She finally said. Her eyes constantly scanned the area, looking for more photo opportunities.

@Samuel Briscomb

"Thank you." Rena took a few of the offered treats and ate them one at a time. Something in her mind told her to be a little more playful than usual. She poked Raion's arm which wasn't far away. "Touch." Was all she said.

@Samuel Briscomb

Rena hadn't been expecting the response, so the force of the push was enough to unbalance her. She let out a squeak of surprise as she fell over. "Hey!" She chided lightly with a laugh. She stood up and dusted herself off. She looked at Raion, plotting her next move. She began walking away only to turn suddenly and launch herself at the boy. She made sure to stop herself just before they collided. She then poked his forehead. "Touch."

@Samuel Briscomb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back