• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Social Experiment [OPEN]

Noble

Area Witch Enjoys Yelling At Sky
The Social Experiment
bro3.jpg

He calls it his "social experiment," it's some dumb thing where he's renting out all the rooms in the house his parents gave him to a bunch of dumbasses with conflicting personalities to see what will happen. As any psych major would. "Just imagine the drama, the romance--the betrayal!" he said, "You're a bored sociopath," I replied, "I want you to be a part of it," he continued. It would have been a hard no but, jesus, I'm a bored sociopath too and there's really nothing good on Netflix lately.

You're on Craigslist, trying to find housing under $500 a month, preferably with a roommate or two to split utilities with. Why are you doing this? Well you have your own reasons--you're your own person after all, trying to live your life in the least offensive way possible. Or not. You do you.
You see a listing stand out, it's titled;
$350 A Month! APPLY HERE, requirements listed! :^)

Amazing, you think, who even uses that emoticon?

You select the listing, there are pictures of bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room. It's a huge house, you might even call it a mansion if not for the fact that it clearly was built in the '70s and never left. It's clean though, and it even had a pool and jacuzzi.

For this price? you think, the owner has to be a serial killer. You keep scrolling, finding more emoticons with noses and a tenant application.

Hey! :^) :^) :^) My name is Dennis and I'm opening my rooms for rent :^) the requirements are simple and have a purpose; I'm running a social experiment and nothing is required beyond interacting and living side by side with the other tenants who are just as unique as you! :^D :^) I merely wish to see what happens when different kinds of people live in the same environment, all good intentions!! :^3c

Yep, you think, definitely a serial killer. You take a big breath, judging silently as you select the tenant application.
coding by cychotic

Last edited:
I'm also interested in this, it's been a while since I joined a new group rp. Are you still accepting people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back