• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Small Town of Caelkirk

Monster Lady Gay-Gay

GenderFluid Gay Bitch
"Welcome to the town of Caelkirk. I'm your Mayor, Walter O'Brien! In this small town, we have a
  • Housing District-houses are the same on the exterior; different on the inside depending on family size; family friendly park
  • Business District- town hall, mayor's office, one/two skyscrapers with offices, convenience store, grocery store, restaurant, small businesses
  • School District- athletic fields, high school, middle school, elementary school, library
Enjoy your stay here!"
Codebreaker Codebreaker
@ariellenicolle
Darkhan Darkhan
ismaddy ismaddy

"Welcome to the town of Caelkirk. I'm your Mayor, Walter O'Brien! In this small town, we have a
  • Housing District-houses are the same on the exterior; different on the inside depending on family size; family friendly park
  • Business District- town hall, mayor's office, one/two skyscrapers with offices, convenience store, grocery store, restaurant, small businesses
  • School District- athletic fields, high school, middle school, elementary school, library
Enjoy your stay here!"
Codebreaker Codebreaker
@ariellenicolle
Darkhan Darkhan
ismaddy ismaddy
Enjoy your stay here!"
Codebreaker Codebreaker
@ariellenicolle
Darkhan Darkhan
ismaddy ismaddy
Here is the link to the CS:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-small-town-of-caelkirk-cs.341621/#post-8004712

Users who are viewing this thread

Back