• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Singles Cruise (In Character)

Lacey Marie Sutton
avril-lavigne1-jpg.348271

• "You use your eyes to find the bar?! I kind of just let my instincts take control and I was to the bar like a magnet," she joked. She grinned in response to his chuckle. "Pleasure to meet you, Benjamin," she replied to him. She noticed his eyes diverted back to the crowd and she got the feeling he was perhaps nervous or apprehensive. She totally understood that.

"Is this your first time doing one of these dating cruises?" she asked him. "It's the first one I've ever done. It's the weirdest thing I've ever been to," she told him, perhaps exaggerating a little for effect. "Honestly, though. Get me up on stage in front of hundreds of people with a guitar in mind hands and that's easy, no sweat. But this right now. It's awkward, isn't it? So much so that I'm babbling on a bit," she said. Although she was usually pretty confident, this was something way out of her comfort zone. She hadn't even realised she still had a comfort zone. But everyone here looked so pretty and she felt a little out of place in comparison.

two two

tumblr_inline_nck4m3TBqX1swxhtl.png
tumblr_inline_nbjgxyzzpz1rmtd03.png
5ccd1e7af307ca453b41dc5cf77a7286.png
"You're a king, and I'm your lionheart."

Location: In the nightclub | Interactions: Oliver ( Jessii Jessii ) and Jaxson ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) | Mentions: Ronnie

Maddison looked across the bar, finding Ronnie talking to a pretty blonde. She rolled her eyes, but nonetheless grinned. "Leave it to him to already find a girl to talk to," she muttered to herself, finishing off the rest of her drink and setting the empty glass on the high top table she was sitting at. She had thought she was alone, and thus pulled out her phone to check her work email. Nana had specifically told her to not even think about work, but Maddie was a bit stubborn, and thus not very good at listening. She had just opened an email from a fellow graduate student about a piece of lab equipment when she heard someone say from beside her, "Hey there, up for some company?"

Maddison put her phone back in her clutch purse and turned to face the source of the voice, finding the man she had exchanged smiles and waves with earlier. Mads grinned at him and nodded. She was beginning to feel more comfortable at the night club, and thus more like her outgoing, friendly self. "I could never say no to handsome bloke like you," she responded, her Australian accent coming through. Just then, the guy from the screaming girl circle Maddie had seen earlier bumped in to her new companion and spilled a drink, blaming the situation on him. Maddison narrowed her eyes as she looked up at the newcomer, "Pardon me, you dill, but he's sitting at a table, not in the middle of the club. And I think you owe him an apology." With that, Maddie grabbed some napkins and attempted to help dry her company's wet shirt.

5807c6d1337cf446d8313ac970e3ebf1--clubbing-outfits-edgy-outfits.jpg
coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

34ffe99617bf24e5e4dadcc77e296e53.jpg
Ryan-Guzman-Carlos-Gutierrez-250x250.jpg
f0bb3154345d35e3d4a21fedb058506b.png
"Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

Location: In the nightclub | Mentions: None | Interactions: Harley ( apolla apolla )

Ronnie grinned again, nodding as she blushed a bit and told him her name. "Harley, a pretty name for a pretty sheila," he responded, careful not to let his accent muddle his words. He had been told by a few of the Poms and Yankees that were regulars at his restaurant that his accent was a bit hard to follow sometimes if you weren't used to it. So Ronnie did his best to enunciate his words so non-Aussies could understand him better. Ronnie turned so he was facing Harley now, quickly tossing the beer bottle away in a nearby trash can before putting his hands in his pockets.

"So Harley, what brings a girl like you to a singles cruise like this?" Ronnie asked, tilting his head slightly to the left in curiosity. "My Nana was tired of her two grandchildren working their lives away and not having much social lives. So she kinda forced my sister and I to take some time off work and come here," he added, shrugging his shoulders and chuckling slowly at the thought of his grandmother's stern voice when she gave Mads and him the tickets to the cruise. At first, both Ronnie and Maddison had been absolutely flabbergasted when they heard the news. How would Ronnie, an executive chef, and Mads, a graduate student working on her thesis, be able to find enough time to take off work for this? But Nana, being the clever old lady that she was, arranged everything with each grandchild's work so they would be able to attend the cruise.

fb8eef796271984a85a7798732a7cb31--scotch-soda-outfit-sets.jpg

Sophie Clarkson

As she pushed passed everyone to see what the screaming was about, Sophie found a new interesting sight. She was just in time to see one guy spill his drink on another, and start talking shit to him. IT was only their first day on the cruise and the drama was already starting. She couldn’t wait to tell her sister all about it later that evening.

Staring a little bit more, Sophie realized that she recognized the guy who had ‘spilled’ his drink. He was a pretty popular singer that her sister liked to listen to. Jaxson Grace, she was pretty sure that was his name.

Sophie watched at the three exchanged words with each other, not all of them very nice. Not wanting to get caught up in the drama, Sophie decided that her best option was to walk away and avoid it.

tumblr_inline_ndhmdkNXlB1sc3ygs.gif

Overflow~
With/Mentions: None

code by pasta

Oliver Stone

Oliver felt his ego inflate as the girl nodded at him, saying that she’d never say no to someone handsome like him. A slight smirk appeared on his face, he definitely chose the right girl for him to talk to. He had noticed her accent right away, assuming it was an Australian one. Getting to close to someone from another country could be interesting. He had never gotten close to someone from Australia before. Well, there was a first for everything!

He was about to respond to her when all of a sudden someone’s drink was spilled all down his back. “What the hell?” He exclaimed in shock, as he felt his now wet shirt. Oliver narrowed his eyes at the culprit, some guy yelling at him to get out of the way. He didn’t have time to reply as the girl did instead, and began trying to dry his shirt with some napkins.

“Dude, what is your problem?” Ollie asked him, but more than aware of what was going on. The guy wanted him out of the way alright, out of the way to talk to the girl. He had seen it happen more than once in the bar that he worked in. Oliver was not in the mood to fight anyone, definitely not on the first day. The last thing he needed was to explain to Jack why he got kicked off the cruise in less than 24 hours.

“Thank you for helping, I appreciate it.” Oliver told the girl, while sending a slight smirk at the preppy jerk, rubbing it in his face. Obviously his plan wasn’t working so well. Oliver 1, the asshole 0.

tumblr_inline_npydcfCQVx1szaa83_250.gif

Overflow~
With/Mentions: Maddison - MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

code by pasta

Amelia%20Lily%201_0.jpg

Amelia-Lily-Oliver.jpg
H A R L E Y

Amelia-Lily.jpg
H
arley had to really listen to him, and lean a little closer, to understand what he said. It wasn't even really his fault, although the accent was pretty heavy. The music was loud and the bass was thumping, and she could feel her head beginning to throb. She hadn't even gotten a drink yet, although at this rate she might not. Drinking never helped a headache. Ronnie turned to face her, and without really thinking about it she mirrored his action, realizing afterwards what she'd done. It wasn't a bad thing, she just wasn't expecting to find true love on a cruise, and she didn't want to lead him or anyone else on.

"That's sweet, about your nana." She told him, a smile gracing her lips. "You have a sister here, too?" She asked, glancing around, although she wouldn't have a clue who his sister was. "That's pretty cool. To answer your question, Ronnie, my dad and brothers apparently think I'm not social enough with people, so they bought my ticket and here I am." She held out her hands, pointing towards herself, letting them drop after a moment.

Commotion from somewhere beyond Ronnie caught her attention, and she peered around him. Through the group of people that had gathered, she saw that something was going on with that singer. Someone moved, and she was able to see that he'd apparently spilled his drink on someone, or at least that's what she thought. Rolling her eyes, she shook her head and focused on the Australian cutie in front of her, glad he wasn't some pompous asshole. Yet. "Do you think you'll find true love on this cruise?" She didn't know why she asked, but the words came out.

original.jpg

Tags/Mentions: Jaxson Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ; Ronnie MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ;

code by pasta

tumblr_opt8uzmHWC1ugytiuo1_250.gif
36bfe6e90a8606738f01dc498d52d177--chris-wood-containment-most-handsome-men.jpg
92f7fad0b30ff4fa6fa84c69727bc4aa.png
"Don't be a fool, and wait on me darling"

location: club - mood: cocky - with: his fans - tags: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Jessii Jessii

Jaxson raised an eyebrow as the girl got annoyed with him and went to clean up the guy she was with shirt, chuckling as she asked for an apology. "What is this preschool? I'm sure the dude can stand up for himself love" he heard the girls accent but it didn't quite phase him, being as famous as he was he'd been a lot of places and met plenty of people. What he was more focused of was the guy in questions smug look "I don't have a fucking problem man. I just wanted you to get out of the way" Jaxson admittedly had a couple shots before coming over, drinking with the groupies, so he was a little off kilter. "Come on man why don't you just step up" the singer smirked; to keep up his image he had to stay in relatively good shape so fighting wasn't something he had a problem with.
"I'm Jaxson Grace, maybe you've heard of me." he knew he sounded like a brat but then again, alcohol and an already inflated ego is never a good option. He was about to keep going in hopes of aggravating the guy even bringing his arm back at one point to possibly go for a hit but be felt an external tug as he tried to go forward and suddenly his cousin was in slightly in front of him but still to the side.
'R-really Jax?' his cousins voice had to be projected to get over the music so he could tell she was nervous not only about that but probably by her older cousins need to get in a fight the first night on a trip neither of them were too excited for.
Outfit:
bd83f158ae49dd7e3ef0db3140b44a97--chris-wood-cw.jpg

giphy.gif
tumblr_static_50vuzwj0ruccoccog4c0sg8cc.png
22cedca5198f24bfb6a3f62ae5ccd5b9.png
"Come on skinny love just last the year..."

location: ship club - mood: anxious, awkward - with: Jaxson, Oliver and Maddison - mentions: Jessii Jessii MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Beth stayed outside for awhile longer, taking a couple deep breaths. It was quite beautiful here; out on the ocean at night with nothing bout the fairy lights hanging from the boat to illuminate the water and deck. 'This could be a good scene for a new book...' she sighed, knowing the whole point of this trip was to get her head out of the romance novels and into her own love life but she wasn't like the heroines in her books who were always brave and out going, quick with their wits and sharp tongues.
After a little while longer the author took a breath and headed inside, expecting really for anything to have changed but holy shit, was she wrong, Her eyes were instantly drawn to her cousin who had literally just said 'I'm Jaxson Grace' oh god... should she do something? Probably... fuck jax... the girl made her way over in time to grab her cousins arm when he brought it back, stopping him in his track and stepping between him and whoever he was trying to fight. ""R-really Jax.... the girl was nervous, she was always nervous, but more now so since she wasn't exactly the best with conflict. After a second she took a deep breath and turned, pushing her glasses back up her nose, her face went a little red looking at the two people he had been getting annoyed with, a very pretty girl and the guy who the blonde had seen come in earlier on. "I'm so sorry.... I-I hope he wasn-n't causing too much trouble..." Her eyes then went a little wide as she realized the mans shirt was soaked, glancing back at her cousin to see he had an empty beer. "Shit, I hope your shirt i-isn't ruined"

Outfit:
9998db3da4d28985c1b06b6b027d29aa--club-outfits-sexy-outfits.jpg

tumblr_oi4veklN1F1sau0xyo4_400.gif

BENJAMIN BODHI HILES

nightclub || feeling out of place || interacting Lacey Misty Gray Misty Gray || wearing
"Most people are men or woman magnets, but you're a bar magnet" Benjamin said with a grin as response to her joke. At first he almost frowned, not really noticing she was making a joke right there. But something gave it away. "Is this your first time doing one of these dating cruises?" is the question that made him turn his head back to her, and his eyes looking over her shoulder at the wall in the back. "It's the first one I've ever done. It's the weirdest thing I've ever been to,"- "Honestly, though. Get me up on stage in front of hundreds of people with a guitar in mind hands and that's easy, no sweat. But this right now. It's awkward, isn't it? So much so that I'm babbling on a bit," She added before he even had the time to answer. The fact that she was talking about going up on stage made him guess she was in a band, but not popular enough for him to recognize her. What she said was understandable though, because then there aren't people in the crowd that you know well. So, therefore, you can do whatever you want because you'll probably won't see the same people ever again. Except for true diehard fans who attend to every concert near them. "So, are you saying there are people who do this on a regular basis?!" Benjamin said as he raised one of his eyebrows lightly and let his eyes meet hers for a moment. It would cost a shitload of money to do these like three or four times a year.

"But anyway, yes this is my first time going on one of these dating cruises". In fact, Benjamin had never done anything like a group activity related to dating before. Sure he went on dates here and there, but never ones that were organised by a sort of company. He was pretty sure the one would swing by one day. This also made him a bit pathetic like he couldn't do this by himself. "Also i don't mind you rambling. I rather listen anyway." Benjamin added with a light grin. It's not that he doesn't have anything interesting to say. He just likes to listen to someone else talking. "So i guess you play in a band?"

code by hoseok

Location: In the nightclub | Interactions: Oliver ( Jessii Jessii ), Beth, and Jaxson ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman )

Maddison looked back up at the jerk, narrowing her eyes at him. "It's not called preschool, it's common courtesy," she responded sharply, continuing to dab at the other man's shirt. She noticed the smug look shared between the two men and rolled her eyes. Were all the men on this ship going to act like this? She sure as hell hoped not, or she would definitely not find love. Setting the damp napkins on the table in front of her, Maddie crossed her arms over her chest and one leg over the other, obviously annoyed with the situation. It was the first night of the cruise and this guy wanted to start a fight? What the he'll.

Maddison pushed her hair behind her ear when Jaxson mentioned his name, trying to remember if she had heard it before. But nothing came to mind. "Look, asshole," she began, glaring at Jaxson, "I don't know who you are or who you think you are, and frankly, I don't care." Her eyes widened as he pulled his arm, apparently wanting to punch the man sitting next to her. Before Mads could react, another girl caught his arm and nervously scolded him. Maddison let out a sigh of relief and stood, roughly pushing her chair back. Grabbing her clutch, she said, "I need another drink," before heading to the bar.

Location: In the nightclub | Mentions: Jaxson ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Maddison| Interactions: Harley ( apolla apolla )

Ronnie noticed she seemed to be a bit uncomfortable, and he couldn't really blame her. The music was loud, the bass was deep, and his sternum was practically vibrating from it. Nonetheless, she continued with the conversation politely, which made Ronnie smile. "Brother, huh? More than one? I guess that makes you the only girl in the family," he responded with a chuckle, knowing her situation as he was the only male in his small family. "I'm sure overprotective brothers are just as hard to deal with as stickler sisters," he added, referring to Maddison with a light laugh.

Though Ronnie had heard the commotion, he didn't think much of it until Harley leaned to look past him at it. Turning to look, Ronnie saw that musician from earlier seeming to cause problems with another guy, though Ronnie couldn't see what about. Shrugging, he turned back to Harley and pondered her question for a moment. "Honestly, I had never thought about it. But being on this cruise and away from work is probably my best bet, so a guy can hope," Ronnie answered honestly. "How about we head over to the bar and I'll buy you a drink?"

Sophie Clarkson

Sophie headed over to the bar, and grabbed a seat. She had finished her drink and was waiting for the bartender to bring her another one. She could still hear some commotion coming from where she had just come from, but she just ignored the situation. It wasn’t her event to deal with. And she had to admit, it felt good not to have to run around and making sure that everything was perfect. She could actually enjoy the event and participate, even if it meant being at a singles cruise.

She looked up as the bartender handed her the drink. “Thank you!” She smiled at him, and took a sip of the drink. Luckily she had just ordered in time before the bar started getting busy again. She glanced around at all of the people, before getting up and walking away from the crowded area.

tumblr_megmbetgtx1qghd52o1_250.gif

Overflow~
With/Mentions: None

code by pasta

Oliver Stone

Oliver rolled his eyes as the guy continued to throw insults back at both him, and the girl that he had obviously wanted to flirt with. Realizing that this guy wasn’t going anywhere, he sighed as he stood up. “Look…” He started saying, but was cut off as the guy spat out that he was Jaxson Grace. The name sounded familiar to him, and he was pretty sure it was some singer that his younger sister liked to listen to, and that he hated.

Before he could say anything else, his eyes widened as he saw the other guys arm get pulled back as if he was going in for a hit. He braced himself for the impact, but it never came. He looked to see that one of the girls he had waved at earlier had run over to them, and was holding back the Jaxson guys arm and scolding him.

“Uhm, no worries. My shirt is fine.” He told her, while sending her a smile. Whoever she was, Oliver was definitely thankful for her at the moment. He wasn’t exactly into fighting, but if the guy started it… Oliver didn’t want to get beaten up on his first day.

Unfortunately, his attention turned as the girl that he was trying to talk to, stood up and walked off to the bar. “So much for that. Guess we both lost the girl this round.” He grumbled to this Jaxson guy, as he shook his head. He took another drink of his beer before walking off, hoping to get away from the drama.

tumblr_inline_nz3dddxiY91qcgwu0_250.gif

Overflow~
With/Mentions: Maddison - MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat , Jaxson and Beth Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

code by pasta

Amelia%20Lily%201_0.jpg

Amelia-Lily-Oliver.jpg
H A R L E Y

Amelia-Lily.jpg
H
arley had to admit she was a little impressed with his guess that she was the only female. "How'd you know?" She asked, though she was smiling. "I have two brothers, no sisters. I'm the baby of the family." She thought for a moment. "I dunno, if Luke and Michael were sisters, maybe they wouldn't have forced me on this boat." She laughed, although she was having fun talking to him. No harm could come from talking, right?

Her eyes moved towards the bar as he offered to get her a drink, and she found herself nodding before she realized what she was doing. She was here, she was already agreeing, she might as well get a drink. Right? She realized she'd stopped nodding mid-nod, so she grinned and gestured towards the bar. "Sure." On the way there, she glanced over at him, thinking about what he'd said about being away from work. "What do you do that keeps you so busy?"

original.jpg

Tags/Mentions: Jaxson Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ; Ronnie MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ;

code by pasta

location: club - mood: cocky - with: Maddison - tags: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Jaxson watched as the girl left, rolling his eyes at the other man. "Only for now" he mumbled before moving to follow the girl to the bar. Ignoring his cousin as she tried to talk to him again. Once at the bar he leaned up against it looking the girl over subtlety. "So love, where are you from that they don't have me everywhere?" He chuckled before shaking his head.
"I think we got off on the wrong, drunk note. My names Jaxson Grace and what's your name sweetheart?"
Outfit:

giphy.gif

location: ship club - mood: anxious, awkward - with: Oliver Stine mentions: Jessii Jessii

Beth nodded as the man assured her his shirt was fine, before her eyes caught the girl that caused all of this to stand and walk away, feeling even worst about the whole thing. When the man stood to walk away Beth bit her lip and thought for a moment her cousin having already wandered off to who knows where.
"W-wait" she said after the man, catching up to him quickly. "Let m-me get you a dr-drink" she wasn't intending this to seem like she was hitting on the man she genuinely was just trying to make up for her cousin, her face bright red as she was quite nervous, talking wasn't her strong suite, hence why being an author worked so well for her, she didn't have to talk much.

Outfit:

Location: In the nightclub | Interactions: Jaxson ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman )

Maddison arrived at the bar, immediately calling the bartender over. "I'll take something strong, preferably with tequila in it," she said, leaning over the counter so he could hear her better. The bartender disappeared for a moment, leaving Mads alone with her thoughts for a moment. Unfortunately, that moment was cut short as she felt someone sidle up next to her and lean against the bar. Briefly hoping it was someone actually tolerable, Maddie looked over at the newcomer to find the asshole from moments ago at the table. Had he really followed her to the bar? After a stunt like that? This guy must have some nerve...or a narcissism problem. Either way, Mads wasn't exactly happy to see him.

"I'm an Ozzie if you couldn't tell by the accent," she responded, thanking the bartender as he sat down a tequila shot and a tequila sunrise in front of her. Maddison quickly knocked the shot back and chased it with the mixed drink. She was still in college after all, so she still had a high alcohol tolerance. After all, they say graduate students run off coffee, alcohol, and disappointment. The tequila warmed her slightly and Maddison couldn't help but smile slightly at the feeling. She leaned against the bar, facing the musician with a smirk. "Honestly, sweetheart, it's none of your business."

Location: In the nightclub | Mentions: Jaxson ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Maddison | Interactions: Harley ( apolla apolla )

Ronnie chuckled as she joked about her brothers, happy that she agreed to go get a drink with him from the bar. Ronnie led the way easily, making sure he created a path through the mobs of people so Harley could easily get through. He may be a big intimidating Australian guy, but he was also a gentleman at heart. When the finally reached the bar, Ronnie noticed his sister down the way, looking annoyed next to the musician girls were flocking around earlier. Ronnie chuckled lowly at Maddie's expression, her face saying it all. Ronnie felt sorry for the poor bloke. Even if it he was famous, Maddison wasn't the type to hold back when she was annoyed about something.

Ronnie turned his gaze back to Harley when she asked about his job and what kept him from having much of a social life. "Oh, that. I'm a chef back in Melbourne," he responded with a smile, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm the boss in the kitchen, and keeping track of my line along with trying to please customers, come up with new ideas for menus, all that stuff... Keeps my fairly busy. I spend about 60 hours a week at work, I'd say," he explained, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. He knew he worked a lot, and it wasn't necessarily because he ignored everything else. His job was just incredibly demanding of his time. "Nana sent my here to knock some sense into me I suppose," he added with a light chuckle. When the bartender finally approached, Ronnie said, "I'll have a VB. What for you, Harley?"

Amelia%20Lily%201_0.jpg

Amelia-Lily-Oliver.jpg
H A R L E Y

Amelia-Lily.jpg
H
arley stood beside him at the bar, though to be honest her mind was on him, not drinking, so when he asked her what she wanted she froze, eyes wide like a deer in headlights. "Oh, shit. Um." She looked at the bartender, who looked less than thrilled at her indecisiveness. "Something with tequila." She told the bartender, not realizing he'd just had someone else request the same thing. He marched off after nodding, and she grimaced slightly, glancing at Ronnie.

"Whoops. Oh, well." She laughed it off, turning to face him as she hopped up on a barstool. She saw him glance down the way, and saw a very irritated looking female by the famous singer she'd noticed earlier. "That wouldn't happen to be your sister, would it?" She felt bad for the girl either way, with an expression like that.

"You're a chef?" She asked a moment later. "Who works killer OT." She smiled at a pinkish-red drink was sat in front of her and his drink was given to him. She swirled hers a little bit before sipping. The tequila was strong. "I can see why your nana sent you on this cruise. That's alot of work hours. Sounds like you need to de-stress." What was she saying, though? She worked almost as much, and didn't really hang out with anyone with two legs except her family.

original.jpg

code by pasta

Oliver Stone

Oliver sighed as he started to walk across the night club, nut suddenly stopped as he heard someone coming up behind him, telling him to wait. He turned around, and was surprised to see he woman who had stopped the jackass from earlier from punching him. Oliver was expecting her to scold him or make up some excuses for the other guy, but instead she offered to get him a drink.

“Uhm, Yeah sure. Okay.” Oliver agreed, curiosity covering his face. He motioned towards the bar and began walking over there, checking to make sure she was walking with him. “I’m Ollie.”

tumblr_mhtcuqh9v41qbeqf6o2_250.gif

Overflow~
With/Mentions: Beth - Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

code by pasta

location: club - mood: cocky - with: Maddison - tags: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Jaxson raised an eyebrow at the girls instant snap back at him, chuckling slightly. "I've been to Australia a few times, beautiful place, with beautiful girls" he clicked his tongue with a wink, a flirtatious smirk on his lips.
"Awe come on love don't be like that" he teased as he ordered a beer for himself "why don't I buy you a drink as a peace offering?" He was a little taken back that the girl didn't know who he was but he was taking it in stride not wanting to seem thrown off.
Outfit:

giphy.gif

location: ship club - mood: anxious, awkward - with: Oliver Stone mentions: Jessii Jessii

Beth gave the man a shy smile as he agreed following slightly behind him to the bar 'I didn't think this through, I really didn't think this through' the girl nervously thought to herself as she walked to the bar, looking up as the man offered his name, pushing her glasses back up her nose. "Beth, I-I mean my name... i-it's Beth" the girls cheeks were a bit red, and by the time they got to the bar the girl had begun fidgeting with a ring on her middle finger. "Wh-what are you drinking?" The girl asked politely, leaning on the bar slightly.
Outfit:

Oliver Stone

Oliver smiled at the girl, catching on that she was a bit shy. "It's nice to meet you Beth." He continued to go with her towards the bar, looking at the people that they were passing. He thought it was really nice of her to offer him a drink, but he really hoped it wasn't out of pity. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable and obligated to talk with him, just because of the jackass from earlier.

"I'll just have a beer." He told her, thankful. He watched as the bartender continued preparing drinks, but then he couldn't handle the silence any longer. "So, if you don't mind me asking. How do you know the guy from earlier? You know, the drunk one that tried to hit me?"

tumblr_mhtcuqh9v41qbeqf6o2_250.gif

Overflow~

code by pasta

giphy.gif

location: ship club - mood: anxious, awkward - with: Oliver Stone mentions: Jessii Jessii

Beth nodded and meekly ordered herself a beer along with his own. The blonde had begun tapping her fingers off the counter when he asked how she knew Jaxson, biting her lip slightly. "Jax? He's m-my cousin... we are pr-pretty different" she shrugged, giving the bartender a small smile when she was passed her drink, taking a sip before continuing. "H-he's not a terrible guy, just a j-jackass" she wasn't really defending her cousin, she knew better than anyone that he was a handful.
Wanting to get off the topic of her cousin trying to punch a random guy out she took a long drink from her beer before looking back to Oliver. "Wh-what do you do?"

Outfit:

Location: In the nightclub | Interactions: Jaxson ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman )

Maddison rolled her eyes as Jaxson mentioned visiting Australia. No doubt he had only been to the tourist spots and venues, where the girls in short shorts and cut-off tops frequented in hopes of meeting someone with money. She could tell just by looking at the singer than he had never experienced the real Australia, the outback and the wineries and the rolling hills she had grown to know and love. Mads sipped on her tequila sunrise, downing it about as quickly as she got it. Though he wasn't exactly being rude, Jaxson was beginning to get on her nerves for being as stubborn as he was...almost as stubborn as she was.

But, Maddie would never turn down free alcohol. "Fine, fine. You can buy me a drink, surprise me. And then maybe, maybe I'll listen to you try and talk your way out of the hole that you've dug yourself into," Maddison responded with a sarcastic tone, smirking at him in a way that made her look sexier as it complimented her accent. "I don't know how successful you'll be with that though," she added with a wink.

M

Location: In the nightclub | Mentions: Jaxson ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Maddison | Interactions: Harley ( apolla apolla )

Ronnie looked back at Harley when she asked if the girl he was looking at was his sister. He blushed slightly, which was a bit strange to see on such an intimidating guy. But like Maddison had told him, outside of the kitchen, Ronnie was a teddy bear. A large, short-tempered, somewhat egotistical teddy bear, but a teddy bear nonetheless. "Yeah, that's my little sister Maddie. She may be small, but that girl is a stubborn as a mule when push comes to shove. She even gives me a run for my money every now and again," Ronnie responded with a low chuckle, taking a sip of his bitter beer.

The older brother in Ron made him want to stop over to his sister an intervene. But the logical side told him that doing so would no doubt gain him a throat punch from his sister. She liked to fight her own battles. So, Ronnie turned his attention back to Harley with a grin. "Yeah, a chef. If there's one thing I want to do while on this cruise, aside from finding a girl to put up with all my crazy shenanigans, it's to relax," Ronnie said, shrugging his shoulders. "What about you? What are you hoping to do while you're here?"

Amelia%20Lily%201_0.jpg

Amelia-Lily-Oliver.jpg
H A R L E Y

Amelia-Lily.jpg
H
arley nodded, noticing the blush on his cheeks and grinning slightly, but deciding not to comment on it. "Stubbornness runs in my family, too. My brothers say I'm the worst one, but really, Luke can give me a run for my money, so he can just shove it." She laughed and shook her head, taking another sip of her strong drink. This would definitely have to be her only one; she didn't drink very often and more than one of these and she'd be up on one of those tables.

She shrugged at his question, setting her drink down and pondering his question. "I guess relax would be my answer, too." She told him honestly, catching his gaze. "I'm a vet tech, I spend most of my time with my furry friends. If I'm not at work, I'm at home or with my family. I don't really do the socializing scene very often. This is... very new to me."

original.jpg

Tags/Mentions: Ronnie MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ;

code by pasta

Oliver Stone

Oliver was surprised when Beth told him that the guy was her cousin. “You’re kidding… You’re related to him?” He shook his head in disbelief. “Well, I’m glad that you came along. I’d probably be sitting in a corner with ice on my face if it wasn’t you for.” Oliver had gotten into a lot of fights when he was younger, but he definitely out grew that part of him. He was quick to learn that getting in fights did not solve problems, it just made them worse.

“I’m a bartender. Nothing too exciting. My uh, guardian owns a bar so I’ve been working there ever since I was old enough. I guess I help manage it a bit too, but I mostly deal with the other bartenders.” He shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of his beer. “How about you?”

tumblr_lrcafkd0EP1r2ggago1_500.gif

Overflow~

code by pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back