• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Singles Cruise (In Character)

MadiRaiCat

Wine Aunt
Roleplay Type(s)

giphy.gif

tumblr_nzjw4verqi1uw8s1mo1_500.gif

Welcome to the Singles Cruise!
image12.jpg

Setting: The sun has set over the ocean as the large cruise ship, fittingly named Amoenae Rosae, moved through the water with elegance and grace. The waves had calmed to a even push a pull, causing the boat to seem as though it was gliding on top of the water. Mere hours before, you boarded this cruise ship, either by force or by choice, in the hopes of finding love. You have settled in to your spacious room, and gotten ready for the ship's "Welcome Party" at the on-board night club/bar. You along with the rest of the singles decided to attend for the chance to mingle with each other. The moving bass tones of the music seemed to command the people on the dance floor who moved their bodies to the rhythm. All drinks are free, all food is free, so what have you go to lose?

Welcome to Marvel Cruise Lines' Singles Cruise! Whether you are joining us on your own accord, or someone encouraged you our way, we are definitely happy to have you! We at Marvel believe in true love, and we are here to help you find it! On our cruise ship, you will find an atmosphere that promotes and encourages love, from our two fine dining restaurants to our water parks and pools to the dance clubs and casual bars! Each client will have their own, private room equipped with a queen-sized bed, Jacuzzi tub, and free mini bar. All amenities, including dining and drinks are including in your ticket price! So sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself. We hope that you find love on Marvel Cruise Lines!

Rules:
1. Literacy is a must! And please write two paragraphs at minimum per post.
2. I know that things come up now and again, but I do expect you to be active. Post a few times a week, though one a day would be preferable. Please do not express interest if you can't meet this requirement.
3. Be polite and respectful to your fellow rp'ers. I will not tolerate disrespect.
4. This is a romance rp, so it's encouraged. However, strong independent characters are welcome as well! Just remember, fade to black, don't break RPN rules.
5. Please be mature, as this rp may continue some mature themes.
6. This is NOT first come first serve! There will be 5 guy and 5 girl characters allowed. Please fill out the character sheet, for which a writing sample of at least one full paragraph is required.
7. Have fun!

Links: Interest Check | In Character RP | Out of Character Chat | Character Sheets

summer-nature-animated-gif-13.gif

bbv1_f-maxage-0.gif

code by pasta
apolla apolla merveille merveille sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey Wonder Woman Wonder Woman Misty Gray Misty Gray two two Lurker Lurker Hironex Hironex Jessii Jessii

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nck4m3TBqX1swxhtl.png
tumblr_inline_nbjgxyzzpz1rmtd03.png
5ccd1e7af307ca453b41dc5cf77a7286.png
"You're a king, and I'm your lionheart."

Location: In the nightclub | With: Ronnie Clarke | Interactions: Open

Maddison looked around the nightclub, the deep bass making her sternum feel as though it was vibrating. She sipped her Amaretto Sour, looking around at the dancing bodies but feeling too shy to go and talk to anyone. This was all new for her. Not just the cruise that was supposed to help her find love. But also the feeling of the being nervous and shy. Normally, Maddison was outgoing and upbeat. But then again, normally she was in her element. This was incredibly far outside of her comfort zone, and Maddie wasn't quite sure how to deal with it yet.

"You seem a bit tense," Maddison heard her brother say to her as he sidled up along side her. She glanced at Ronnie, who practically bled confidence. He was dressed to impress, and actually seemed to be embracing this whole "single and ready to mingle" thing, as Nana had described. She was jealous of him in that way. Instead of dwelling on it, she turned back to watch the crowd of dancing bodies as she drank her sour. "I'm going to go get a beer, do you want anything why I'm there?" Ronnie asked over the music, leaning close to her ear so she could better hear him. Maddie shook her head, lifting her drink so he could see she was fine. Ronnie nodded and disappeared to the bar, leaving her to stand at the edge of the dance floor.

5807c6d1337cf446d8313ac970e3ebf1--clubbing-outfits-edgy-outfits.jpg
coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

34ffe99617bf24e5e4dadcc77e296e53.jpg
Ryan-Guzman-Carlos-Gutierrez-250x250.jpg
f0bb3154345d35e3d4a21fedb058506b.png
"Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

Location: In the nightclub | With: Maddison Clarke | Interactions: Open

Ronnie shrugged as he caught sight of Maddie's drink, getting the message that she didn't need one. He turned and walked up to the bar, waiting behind a few people who seemed to be ordering in a rather...drunk manner. After a few moments, Ronnie began to get more impatient, having dealt with people like this in his restaurant back in Melbourne. He tapped his foot and frowned as the pair of drunk guys tried to fight with the bartender that their drinks were wrong. "How are you already drunk? The party literally just started," he muttered to himself. After another few moments, Ron could no longer take it anymore. He grabbed the two drunkards by the collars of their shirts and pushed them behind his body. Turning and giving them an intimidating glare, he crossed his arms over his chest. "Other people want to order, take your complaints somewhere else." The two guys practically scuttled away, obviously scared of Ronnie's lurking figure.

Ronnie grinned and turned back to the bartender, who shot him an appreciative look. "Anything you want, on the house," the bartender said with a grin. Ronnie chuckled lowly and replied, "I'd love IPA on draft if you don't mind, mate." A few heads turned to look at him as his Australian accent came through, usually catching the attention of Americans more than anyone else. Thanking the bartender, Ronnie walked away from the bar back towards his sister, sipping on the beer thoughtfully. After a moment of watching the dancers, Ronnie chuckled and handed his beer to Maddie. "Hold this, I'm going to show them how it's done." With that, Ronnie jumped into the fray and began to show off his best moves.

fb8eef796271984a85a7798732a7cb31--scotch-soda-outfit-sets.jpg

giphy.gif
tumblr_static_50vuzwj0ruccoccog4c0sg8cc.png
22cedca5198f24bfb6a3f62ae5ccd5b9.png
"Come on skinny love just last the year..."

location: club on ship - mood: nervous - with: Jaxson Grace - mentions: Ronnie Clarke ~ MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

"This is stupid." The author was arguing quietly with her cousin as he was attempting to convince her to go to the Welcoming party happening in one of the ships clubs to meet the rest of the singles. "You're an outgoing famous singer. You'll have no problem fitting in and having fun up there, I'm just awkward. No one wants to hang out with the awkward girl" she was basically whispering as she followed her cousin up the club from thier rooms. She'd much rather tuck in bed and read a book, she currently was reading one about two people who meet on an airplane, she wanted to see what would happen next, but no. "Why would you even want me to come? You're just gonna go flirt as soon as we get inside" the girl was used to her cousins ways, though usually was never with him in these social situations, she stayed back so she wouldn't end up in a magazine and being related to him and yadda ya her pen name gets blown.

Stepping into the club the girl instantly only felt more nervous her body language being very closed off and reserved, why did she agree to this cruise? She'd much rather be writing about love than on a boat trying to find it. Even her outfit was made her feel uncomfortable, her cousin told her she had to dress less like a square, at least on the first night and he ended up picking out her outfit from what her friend back home snuck into the suit case. She felt very... exposed but thankfully she got to keep her glasses. "Jax can yo- he's gone..." the blonde watched the singer as a couple of the single girls approached him, rolling her eyes at his flirty smirk before making her way over to the bar meekly, sitting down on one of the stools and keeping her head down as she shyly Went to order a drink, then being cut off by a couple drunk guys fighting with the bar tender. With eyes wide she watched them as they fought and were separated by another guy who happened to come over. The author stayed quiet as he dealt with the two, got his own drink and left, staying to the side of the bar in silence before the bar tender finally noticed her and she could meekly order a drink.
Outfit:
9998db3da4d28985c1b06b6b027d29aa--club-outfits-sexy-outfits.jpg

tumblr_opt8uzmHWC1ugytiuo1_250.gif
36bfe6e90a8606738f01dc498d52d177--chris-wood-containment-most-handsome-men.jpg
92f7fad0b30ff4fa6fa84c69727bc4aa.png
"Don't be a fool, and wait on me darling"

"You're going. Stop arguing. If my managers making me do stuff on this cruise you're doing stuff on this cruise. Simple. Come on." Jaxson was forcing his cousin along to get to the welcoming night party being held in the club. At first, when they were on the way to the ship he was pissed. Why would he want to be on a singles cruise? He was Jaxson fucking Grace. Worlds favourite play boy. But, once he was getting on it all clicked on. He was on a single cruise, full of single women. And he was Jaxson fucking Grace. He could get girls in an instant, this was basically a paparazzi free hookup trip.
Once at the club he was quickly recognized by a woman who basically screamed and ran up to him, he just smirked and chuckled. He loved having attention and he loved women. Hence why he wrote the music he did. He saw how much his cousin was in love with the idea of love so that's what he started writing and now he's selling out stadiums. Though he knows what love is, a chemical reaction formed just so people can rationalize having sex with one person for the rest of their lives, not his style.
Outfit:
bd83f158ae49dd7e3ef0db3140b44a97--chris-wood-cw.jpg

Last edited:
"Boy if you don't go to that party I'm gonna beat the mess out of you." Jamarus sighed, staring at the ceiling of his room. Even though he had no way of contacting his mother, he could still hear her voice as clear as day. It had been her idea to come here in the first place. The man checked the clock again even though he knew the party had started already. He could hear the music just a tad through the walls.

J's stomach growled loudly as if it too wanted to go to this party. Free food was hard to pass up. Of course if it was -bad- free food, there really wasn't any point. With nothing better to do Jamarus decided to get out of bed and change out of what he'd boarded the ship with. With a final check in the mirror he decided this was as good as it was going to get and he made his way out into the ship.

No map was needed to find the club. just follow the booming of the music. J found himself hesitating once more at the doors, briefly wondering if this was really a good idea. He could just tell his mom he tried and didn't find anyone. She would have no way of knowing he was lying to her. Except for the fact he was a terrible liar and never lied to his mom. He gave a shrug as if to say screw it before opening the doors and walking into the club.

Even for him, who was always blasting his music at top volume in his car, the music was a little loud. How were you supposed to actually get to know someone when you couldn't even hear yourself think, let alone listen to someone talk? Jamarus scanned the room just to see if there was any 'love at first sight' moments but he never got that feeling. His stomach growled again to remind him of his true mission and he made his way to the bar. There weren't many seats left so Jamarus just grabbed the first one he saw without even thinking. The bartender took his time making his way around to J. Some people were getting upset at how slowly the bartender was moving, but when you work in food you understand things happen.

The bartender seemed almost relieved when J didn't make fun of them and only asked for a menu. He looked over, realizing with some sadness that they were currently only selling bar food. Looks like an actual full meal would have to wait. He smiled and ordered some mozzarella sticks and a water, handing the menu back. Jamarus had never been a drinker. According to his mom his father had loved alcohol a bit too much. Apparently more than her. So she and her son stayed sober all the time.

The bartender placed the water in front of J and he bowed his head in a silent thanks as the bartender was swarmed again. J sipped at his water, looking around for the first time. People were already plastered and acting like idiot. No surprise there. His eyes eventually fell on the girl he had sat next to. It seemed like she was having just as much fun here as he was, which was none. She was cute and right now she seemed like the only sober girl here. He almost looked away before the voice of his mother popped into his head again. "What you just not gonna talk to her!? J!"

Jamarus chuckled, flashing his perfectly white teeth and rubbing the spot on the back of his head where his mom liked to pop him. "I think they should turn up the music a little more. That way they can be sure I'll go deaf." He rose his voice to speak to the girl.

e923125eb8.jpg

Talking to : Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

vito2a5d79168e36f361c40e1210a8988ef8d_thumb.jpg

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3362436d4268657055476c4d55513d3d2d3333383539373730342e313438616162316138323362303864343737383130313939373634382e6a7067
"I'm just . . . looking for something new."

tumblr_oo2zy13q681vccv9ro1_400.gif
Location: Night Club | With: No one in particular | Tags: | Mentioned:

Adrian could remember the conversation he'd had with Amber, his assistant, that morning when he'd finally decided to read the brochure given to him by the Cruise Line. She'd convinced him to take a Cruise, let some steam off, not let the Company get to him so heavily. And him, being the man he is, did as she said. He trusted her with his life, with his everything, he trusted her more than he trusted himself. So one could imagine just how shocked he was, to find that she'd kept a critical detail from him. This Cruise, provided by Marvel Cruise Lines, was a singles boat. Meant for lost single people to find true love and happiness in the form of a vacation. He, for one, was not lost. Nor was he sad. He had everything anyone could dream of! Money, power, woman chasing after his every step, along with some men even. He was at the top of his game! So . . . Why on earth would Amber ever even begin to imagine that he needed something as pitiful as a singles cruise. Not to speak of his pride, what about his reputation? What would the press say? How would they react? How would it reflect upon him?

"Amber." he said, his voice calm, yet firm, as he picked up the phone that morning. "Would you like to explain this?" After a few seconds, the woman picked up the phone, the sound of her foot steps vibrating across the ground being heard from the
receiver, followed by her own soft voice. "For someone who claims to have an IQ of 142, you really are dumb Rian." She used the nickname he was always accustomed too, making him soften his tone. But only a little. "I agreed to come onto this ship so I could have some relaxation. Not some . . . some giant Orgy." She chuckled over the phone, "It's not an Orgy Rian, not that I doubt your ability to make it one. But, I have a reason Adrian." Adrian scoffed, looking around his room, reminding him of his own bedroom do to it's 5 Star quality. "Entertain me, Amber."

"It's because your lonely Adrian."

It was like she'd struck him, frozen him in his shoes. That's when, she knew he had him. "You have no real friends, only Co workers. I am the only friend you have. The only woman in your life, is yours truly. And I'm not straight, so we can't be together. The cause of what's bothering you so much, isn't the pressure, the tension, the constant rush. You're an adrenaline junkey Adrian, you kill for that stuff. What gets you, is the ultimate feeling of loneliness at the end of the day, where you find out you have no one to share it with. Don't even bother defending yourself, you know I'm right." He sighed, and leaned against the door frame, reading over the brochure with a picture of the Amoenae Rosae on it's front. " . . . What do you want me to do Amber?" It took a couple of seconds, but she replied. "Give it a chance . . . hell, you might actually like it. There's a club you could go to, I know you don't like to drink . . . but you should have some fun. Maybe even get some, I know I will~"

It was at that point that he hung up on her, not wanting to stand there and be witness to his assistant sex stories. He currently stood by the entrance of the Nightclub, whistling while looking as crisp as possible. "Let's have some fun today." he grinned, walked into the club.

code by pasta

Sophie Clarkson

Sophie sighed to herself as she stood by herself in the nightclub that was on the cruise ship, wishing she was anymore but there. She glanced around, looking at the single people who were already mingling with other singles and looked to be having a great time. She was happy for them, but couldn’t understand how they did it. Being in a room with so many strangers and being happy about it, it just wasn’t for her.

She took a look at her cell phone, but wasn’t surprised when she had no messages. Her sister and her friends had both let everyone know that they were not to contact Sophie while she was on the cruise no matter what was going on. It was driving Sophie crazy, wondering how all of her clients were doing with their events. She hated not being able to be the ones to help them, and not being involved. She had tried to convince them to at least let her be involved while she was away, but they would not budge.

How could they expect to actually find someone on a singles cruise? The idea sounded crazy to her when they first told her, and it still did.

Sophie glanced around the room again, her eyes landing on the main entrance to see more people coming. She couldn’t believe how many people actually came on the cruise. It really surprised her. She did not think that many would people would actually be interested on finding love on a cruise ship.

tumblr_inline_mk6dgzZgYU1qz4rgp.gif

Overflow~
With/Mentions: None

code by pasta

Oliver Stone

Ollie had his signature smirk on his face as he made his way through the cruise ship, making his way to the club. Ever since his friend had offered him the tickets, he had been excited. He still thought the idea was pretty lame, but he was more excited to meet all of the single women who would believe any line that he fed them. They’d listen to anything, if they believed that he was actually interested. It was perfect.

His guardian, Jack, also thought it was a great idea, but for a different reason than Ollie. He believed that the cruise would actually Ollie ‘calm down’ and maybe even ‘find someone he cared about more than himself’. Ollie had rolled his eyes at him, telling him that he was definitely dreaming too much. He did feel bad leaving Jack and his siblings, when he was on the cruise. Plus, he wasn’t there to help Jack with the bar. His family had told him over and over that they would be fine, but he couldn’t help but worry anyway. Jack had even promised to help look out for his mom, which had completely shocked Oliver. But it helped convince him to go.

“Time to party!” He exclaimed to himself, entering the club. He could feel the booming music through his body as he walked around, taking everything in. He smiled at the ladies who looked his way, giving them a little wave. This was perfect.

tumblr_oqkcy6YfJX1sr9z69o1_500.gif

Overflow~

code by pasta

Amelia%20Lily%201_0.jpg

Amelia-Lily-Oliver.jpg
H A R L E Y

Amelia-Lily.jpg
H
arley argued with her brothers all the way up until she boarded the damn ship, and she ended the argument with a mean group text message to both of them, wishing that there was a middle finger emoji. Her father hadn't been able to come see her off as he was working, so he'd sent her with Luke and Michael to make sure that she actually got on the ship, and didn't just pretend and hide out for the next few weeks. She made sure to flip them off in person before disappearing into the crowd and sending that text message, though, just for kicks and to make sure that they understood she was not happy with them.

She wasn't sure if it pissed her off more or made her satisfied that neither of them texted her back. She shrugged and made her way to the cabin that was assigned to her, opening the door and tossing her two bags down onto the bed. It was a nice room, she would give the cruise ship that. But it wasn't nice enough to make her forget that this was a singles cruise, and her father and brothers had bought her this ticket with the hopes that she would find herself a man. A good one, at that. Maybe, just to spite them, she should find the most tatted up dude she could see and convince him to pretend to be her boyfriend for a week.

Convinced that's what she was going to do, she stayed in her room until the party was already going. She wasn't going to go, but she quickly grew bored just sitting there playing games on her phone. Groaning, she got up and got dressed, making sure to wear her black flats. She'd packed heels, but didn't think the first night would be the best night to break them out. Or break her neck, whichever came first. Heaving a sigh, she ran a brush through her blonde hair and pulled it back into a somewhat messy bun on the top of her head, a few strands falling loose and framing her face. Glancing at her reflection, she decided against touching up her makeup, as her smokey eye still looked alright.

She wondered around the ship, getting lost for a little bit before finding the nightclub. She stepped in, pausing when she felt the music pulse through her body and saw the bright lights. Someone from behind her snapped at her to move, so she moved out of the way, bumping into a guy who hadn't gotten far into the club either, it seemed. "Sorry." She practically yelled, offering him an apologetic smile. Not wanting to get an earful for bumping into someone already, she moved past him, further into the nightclub.

She heard someone scream and practically jumped out of her skin, thinking someone was screaming at her. But when she turned, she saw this woman practically attack another man, or so it appeared. At her confused expression, she felt a nudge in her ribcage, and looked over to see another girl looking in the direction of the other two. "Jaxson fucking Grace." She yelled over the music, and immediately Harley understood. She'd heard of him and his music, though it wasn't her style. "Sexy, right?" The girl beside her asked, to which Harley tilted her head and studied him.

"I guess so." She said, and the girl scoffed, as if Harley didn't know what she was talking about.

original.jpg

Tags/Mentions: Hironex Hironex ; Wonder Woman Wonder Woman

code by pasta

GIGI BEAUCHÊNE

| location: nightclub | mood: calm | interaction: open | tags: none | outfit: x

"Here. Take your bags and just leave already," the girl's mother had huffed hours earlier. She was a short, rigid woman in comparison to her taller, softer daughter. She was eager to have Gigi leave for a few weeks. Perhaps if her daughter found a man, she would move out sooner.

Gigi was glad to be free from her mother's nearly constant gossip and belittling. She called her mother when she got onto the ship and she didn't even bother calling back. Gigi honestly had no idea why her mother seemed so bitter these days. Maybe there was something going on with her friends again. She had been very angry since her friend began to date a man she vehemently despised and she was going on and on about it for days. Gigi thought she finally got over it, but apparently she didn't.

Gigi thought a cruise would be nice anyway. It was summertime and the sky was beautiful and clear. She had been on cruises before and while many people would get seasick, she loved being on the water. The blueness of the ocean and the calm ripple of the waves lulled her. The ocean always looked so serene and cruises were always enjoyable.

However, the whole idea of a "singles cruise" gave her doubt. She didn't think she would find "true love" out on a boat, no matter how big that boat was or how many people were on it. She was a hopeless romantic who had been in a few short-term relationships, but she longed for something that would last a lifetime. But with her past relationships, it seemed like that would never happen. She thought of herself as having zero luck when it came to trying to be in a long-term relationship.

When she arrived on the boat, she saw so many others people talking and mingling and others finding their rooms. Gigi began to feel rather insecure and she was one of the people who went straight to the rooms, setting everything up for herself, already starting to unpack and make herself feel more comfortable. She never liked being unorganized, and if she were to be staying for several weeks, then she had to make herself feel at home. Or, rather, not at home.

Gigi then began to stroll around the boat, wandering aimlessly, gazing out at the glistening ocean, and then she heard loud music. Following the noise, she was led to the nightclub. She had forgotten all about the party and she honestly didn't know how she didn't hear the music before. She quietly walked into the nightclub, hopeful that she wouldn't draw attention to herself by causing someone to spill their drink or something. All she wanted to do was stay at least a little sober and get through the night rather peacefully.

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

tenor.gif

location: club on ship - mood: nervous - mentions: Oliver Stone ~ Jessii Jessii , Jamarus ~ Lurker Lurker

"Here you go" Beth looked up as the bartender passed her her beer, sipping it quietly as she sat by herself, tapping her nails off the glass bottle. She hated the loud music and bright lights, she also just thought night clubs and one night stands are ruining romance so why would she like them? She decided to glance around for a moment, her eyes landing on a man who had just walked in who waved once he caught her looking. The authors face instantly went red and she turned back to the bar, keeping close to herself.

A couple minutes later she heard a voice from next to her and she just glanced over and gave the man who spoke a small nod in agreement before turning back to her drink. 'Wait... was he trying to make conversation?! Fucks sake Beth. At least try not to be a weirdo' "uh yea, r-really though..." she struggled to her get voice louder than the music as she fiddled with her glasses but she just managed, her face a little red but hopefully that could be hidden under the coloured lights. Even if she couldn't find 'the love of her life' she could at least make friends. She could hear the screaming of a couple of who she was assuming were her cousins fans, they sure know how to kick up a storm.
Outfit:

Last edited:

Lacey Marie SuttonAvril-Lavigne1.jpg

• Lacey had been looking forward to the singles cruise. From the minute she boarded the ship and dumped her things in the fancy room, she began exploring what was on offer. She'd already made used of one of the restaurants, having herself a very fine meal whilst getting the chance to do a little people-watching. She'd then returned to her room where she'd probably spent more time than she should have relaxing in the Jacuzzi. Eventually, she got out and decided she needed to get her butt into gear if she was going to get to the club at a decent hour.

After a little debate, she decided to go for a simple little black dress with black stiletto heels. She figured it best not to go out in one of her more alternative outfits so as not to limit the guys who might be interested. Keep it plain and simple for tonight, she figured. It then dawned on her that she'd already decided she was only looking for a guy tonight. Once dressed, she headed out to the club. A lot of people were already there, drinking, dancing and socialising. Full of her usual confidence, she entered the club and headed straight to the bar, allowing herself to dance a little on the way.

Once at the bar, Lacey ordered herself a cocktail and hopped up onto a bar stool for now as she observed those around her, seeing if she could pick anyone specific out of the crowd. She'd never done dating like this before. She'd usually just known her partners already or met them through friends. This was a little strange to her. Everyone was here for the same purpose and likely everyone looking around in search of their next date. She wasn't sure if that was cool or weird. Though weird never bothered her before.

When the girl merely nodded to his comment he couldn't help but feel a little deflated. I mean she could have at least laughed or something, right? When the bartender came by to hand him his food Jamarus was thankful for the distraction and turned away from the girl who seemed to want nothing to do with him. He bit into one of the mozzarella sticks and was surprised to find it actually wasn't that bad. He doubted it was anything but frozen but it was still good for what it was.

In the roar of the music Jamarus nearly hadn't heard the girl's reply. he turned back to her and grinned, still munching happily on his food. At least she was talking now. "My name's Jamarus but most people just call me J. I would ask what brings you here but I guess I already know that." If the girl was nervous he hadn't noticed. He was way too nervous himself to pick up on anything like that anyway. He noticed another girl sitting on the other side of him but he thought it would be rude to talk to her while he was already talking to someone else. At any rate, all the girls on this ship were gorgeous. He found himself grinning. Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad vacation after all.

J picked the cone that held his food off the counter, holding it out to the girl he'd just introduced himself too. "Want one?" It probably wasn't appropriate to offer food like this to strangers but the bartender had just handed them to him in full view of her. It wasn't like he'd done anything to it. "I could make better ones but fried cheese is going to taste amazing anyway."

Talking to : Wonder Woman Wonder Woman
Mentions : Misty Gray Misty Gray

tumblr_oi4veklN1F1sau0xyo4_400.gif

BENJAMIN BODHI HILES
nightclub || feeling out of place || interacting with no one || wearing
The cruise ship was huge, even bigger than Benjamin expected it to be. Don't chase too many chicks there his older sister, Luna, said with a grin as she made an attempt to mess up his hair. Benjamin quickly reacted and moved his head to the side and chuckled out a fuck off as he shook his head. His sister always messed around with him like this and knew which jokes she could make and which not. Usually Benjamin only recognized jokes when they came out of the mouth of Luna though. He hung his guitar sleeve over his shoulder and grabbed the rest of his luggage. It was time for him to get on board, he wasn't exactly excited but already glad that he was at least calm instead of all stressed out. He knew the feeling would hit as soon as he set a foot on board, but he would deal with that then. See ya later sis, stay safe.

So. Many. People.
Benjamin was surrounded by people trying to get to their rooms, staff managing everything in the right ways, people socializing already, it immediately made him regret his decision of going already. With a deep breath in, he tried to make a way through the crowd so he could get to his own room. Cmon, man up dude he thought to himself, feeling like he looked like a child who lost his parents in the store. After around ten minutes he finally got to his room and dropped all of his luggage on the bed. The room was stunning, spending a few weeks here wouldn't be a problem at all. The style was rather modern, clean and sharp. Not one of those usual 'sea' style rooms, with mostly the colours blue and white, beach decoration and all that bullshit. Benjamin checked out the bathroom, window view and storeroom. He tossed his jacket over one of the chairs and took a moment to read over the program, which was laying on the table. There was a sort of welcoming party going on a few decks above, drinks and everything included. Did he want to go? A bit. Was he going?

Yes. That was the answer, knowing he couldn't not attend to any of the activities going on during his time here. In the end, the cruise was all focussed on finding 'the possible one'. Benjamin locked the door behind him and started to follow the direction of where the music was coming from. The sounds of the music were getting louder and louder with every step. Why did i decide to wear orange.. he mumbled to himself as he glanced one more time over his outfit. An orange shirt, black jeans and a pair of black boots. Normally he didn't really care about the fact that his style was out of line with the mainstream. But with the illusion created in his head, it was drawing a lot of attention to him right now, even though in reality that wasn't even the case. This was all a bit too much out of his comfort zone. Benjamin made his way in and just took some time to observe the whole happening. Going out was fun, but here was everyone alone and were you almost forced to approach someone to get in contact. There were no friends to back you up or to laugh with. It was just you this time.
code by hoseok

Lacey Marie Sutton
avril-lavigne1-jpg.348271

• Lacey noticed the guy next to her was talking to a girl, in fact, many people were already talking to others. She mentally berated herself for just sitting around silently at the bar when that wasn't her style at all. She had noticed there were a lot of pretty people around the place - the kind of popular pretty she was never part of in school. Were she not as confident as she was, she might be regretting going out with green highlights in her hair, but she figured anyone who liked her would need to like her for the way she likes to dress too. She hopped down from the bar stool and carried the remainder of her cocktail with her as she began walking around the place, keeping her eyes out for anyone who stood out to her.

Lacey noticed one particular guy in an orange t-shirt. Changing her hair colour on practically a daily basis, the colourfulness of his shirt drew her attention in only a positive way. He looked perhaps awkward or uncomfortable, which wasn't surprising given the situation. Lacey was a confident person, so much that she needed to remind herself not to overwhelm him by being too energetic or excitable. Still holding the glass in one hand, she approached the guy and gave him a friendly smile. "Hey there - how's it going? Did you manage to find the bar yet?" she asked him, taking a quick drink through her straw. "I'm Lacey, by the way."

two two

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3362436d4268657055476c4d55513d3d2d3333383539373730342e313438616162316138323362303864343737383130313939373634382e6a7067

Location: Night Club | With: GIGI BEAUCHÊNE | Tags: merveille merveille apolla apolla | Mentioned: GIGI BEAUCHÊNE, Harley, Oliver Stone

Adrian almost tripped over himself as a young woman crashed into him hastily, doing her best to enter the Club. He could barely here the apologetic tone her voice took when she said sorry, the noise level of the base not only shaking he ground, but it made his teeth chatter. But, his always observant eyes had taken a glance at her, studied her, learned about her. She gave a smile, and continued on her way. He didn't have enough time to respond, until she disappeared. He sighed slightly, and leaned back, watching a man in the Night club who seemed to be in his zone. It made him laugh, seeing how happy he was by himself. He seemed to really be getting into it. He wished he could just somehow join him . . . but he couldn't. He wasn't feeling it, the groove, the music, that tapping of his feet. He was too empty. Maybe a few drinks would help?

He began walking, but then bumped into someone by accident. A girl with a sleek scarlet dress. But, even worse, she almost fell from the impact. He quickly grabbed her wrist, pulling her upp before she could fall. "Shit, sorry about that. Are you okay?"

code by pasta

tumblr_inline_nck4m3TBqX1swxhtl.png
tumblr_inline_nbjgxyzzpz1rmtd03.png
5ccd1e7af307ca453b41dc5cf77a7286.png
"You're a king, and I'm your lionheart."

Location: In the nightclub | Interactions: Open | Mentions: Jaxson ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ), Oliver ( Jessii Jessii )

Maddison grinned as she took her brother's drink and watched him disappear onto the dance floor. Ronnie was an amazing chef and and amazing dancer, she had to admit. He was far more creative than Maddison could have ever imagined to be, which made her jealous. Then again, she had all the book smarts of the pair, and she loved her research. So she couldn't necessarily be upset about her brother's skills. Mads sat Ronnie's drink and her own on a nearby tall table, smiling softly as she people watched. Some people were mingling, some were partying, and some, like her, were standing awkwardly alone.

A commotion drew Maddison's attention, as she heard a few woman scream nearby. She turned and saw them rushing a handsome guy, looking as though they were fangirlling over him. Maddison furrowed her brow in confusion. She didn't recognize him as a celebrity, but then again, she didn't really keep up with the pop culture and celebrity news at all. Shrugging her shoulders, Maddie's attention was caught by a few exclamations from men entering the night club. She turned her gaze to them, catching one handsome fellow's gaze. He smiled and waved slightly at her. Blushing ever so slightly, Maddison smiled and waved a bit back before taking another sip of her drink.

5807c6d1337cf446d8313ac970e3ebf1--clubbing-outfits-edgy-outfits.jpg

Location: In the nightclub | Mentions: Jaxson ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) | Interactions: Maddison, Harley ( apolla apolla )

Ronnie moved his body to the music, a few girls approaching and dancing with him. Ronnie grinned and danced with them for a moment, but moved on after a bit. He preferred dancing alone usually, it was easier to predict the next moves. Feeling in need of a break, Ronnie danced his way off the dance floor back to where Mads stood sipping her drink. He grabbed his beer from the table and smiled at her. "This place is amazing, you should get out there on the floor!" Maddison laughed and shook her head, "You got all the rhythm genes. I'd look like a blubbering dipstick." Ronnie chuckled and was about to respond when he heard more women screaming from across the way. "What the hell is that?" he asked Maddie, who just shrugged in response. "Well, I'm going to check it out."

Ronnie easily slid through the masses of people to the other side of the bar, not really sure what was going on. He saw a guy surrounded by a bunch of screaming women, and tilted his head. The guy looked familiar, but Ronnie couldn't exactly place from where. Sipping his beer, Ronnie overheard two girls talking near him, one mentioning the name "Jaxson" and the other seeming as clueless as he was. He approached the pretty blonde and stood next to her, still watching what appeared to be near-rabid fan girls. Leaning slightly so the blonde could hear him, Ronnie asked her, "Do you have any idea what is going on over there?"

Amelia%20Lily%201_0.jpg

Amelia-Lily-Oliver.jpg
H A R L E Y

Amelia-Lily.jpg
H
arley couldn't help the eye roll at the girls reaction. Like this guy was the hottest thing on the planet, just because he was famous. Maybe she would think differently if she listened to his music, but she didn't, therefore her thoughts would remain the same. The other girl eventually gave up on Harley and walked off, and Harley watched her march away in her five inch heels and shook her head, glancing down at her flats. She was kinda short anyway, but she wasn't regretting not wearing heels. At least for tonight.

An accented voice caught Harley's attention, and she turned slightly to see a guy standing there, his eyes on the crowd in front of them too. His accent made her heart do this stupid flip flop thing, but she quickly pushed the thoughts away and smiled at him, shrugging as she gestured towards the fangirls. "I think there's some famous guy over there. A singer, if I'm correct. But honestly, you're not missing anything standing over here." She shook her head.

original.jpg

Tags/Mentions: Jaxson Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ; Ronnie MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ;

code by pasta

Location: In the nightclub | Mentions: Jaxson ( Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ) | Interactions: Harley ( apolla apolla )

Ronnie nodded as the blonde explained the situation, saying that this "Jaxson" was some sort of singer. Most likely an American who seemed pop music or maybe love songs, he assumed, since he hadn't heard of him before. Even though American music was popular in Australia, Ronnie wasn't the type to listen to their pop music or the sappy stuff that seemed to make all the girls swoon. Ronnie was more into hip hop or house music, something that he could move and dance to. In his kitchen back in Melbourne, all they listened to was dance music. It may be strange, but it kept his team pumped and ready for the rushes that come and go in the restaurant business.

Ronnie then turned his gaze to the blonde beside him, catching her smile. He easily smiled back a smile that reached his eyes. Ron knew when he smiled, he could stop traffic. Something about it lit up a room and caught attention. He was an attractive guy, he knew. But Maddison usually was slap him in the back of his head and tell him to get his ego in check. She was his rock, his best friend, and most importantly, his life coach. Even though both siblings were workaholics, they always made time for each other and their Nana. Maddison would keep Ronnie in check, and Ronnie would make sure she didn't live her entire life behind the lens of a microscope. "I don't know about that," he responded, shrugging his shoulders, "Had I not come over here, I would've have missed meeting you. I'm Ronnie."

Catalina Gonzalez
Location: Her room, In the nightclub at the bar || Interactions: Her brother, Calvin

giphy.gif

zendaya-coleman-gif-hunt-58ce2bb871c41d52dfa877d2-g.gif
giphy.gif

zendaya-coleman-gif-hunt-58ce31e771c41d52dfa87862-g.gif
giphy.gif

Before she even thought about actually attending the Welcome Party in the nightclub and bar area of the cruise ship, she needed to find a decent outfit and that's exactly what she was doing right about now. It has been a few hours since they boarded and she had already unpacked though it did not even look like it because Catalina had rummaged through her dresser, groaning to herself because she could not find anything to wear. 'Why me?' She thought to herself while sitting on the edge of her bed now, letting a soft sigh escape over her parted lips now. From that moment, she stood up with a breath then knew the perfect outfit for herself to wear. She adorned her body with a white blouse, a black skirt and her black and white heels.

Catalina had placed lip gloss upon her lips, making them sparkle and shine just a tiny bit then freshen up her makeup on her face. She didn't put much of her makeup on, just a dab here or there. When she was ready, she reviewed herself over the mirror then jumped slightly at the knock upon her door. "Just a second!" She had called out, knowing very well that it was her brother on the other side of the door, waiting to escort her towards the party.When ever she opened the door, her eyes immediately went over towards her brother as he raised a brow up at her. "What?" She asked him but he did nothing but shook his head and stepped aside so that she could leave her room and walked alongside him towards the nightclub.

The place was already jam packed, which meant that they were a few minutes late and Catalina hated being late. Catalina moved along with the beat of the music, standing the doorway as she turned towards her brother with a smile. "Hey, I am going to go and get a beer. Do you want anything?" She told him as she basically left him standing there by himself as she snapped her fingers and nodded her head to the beat until she reached the bar, ordering her beer and waited for the bartender to hand her one, which did not take long at all. She thanked the bartender and paid him then turned in her stool to face people as she eyed them dancing. She was slightly nervous about this whole thing as she took two repeated sips from her beer, still looking at people as they were dancing on the dance floor. If someone did want her to come and dance, she certainly would not turn them down though she might show them up a little bit.

code by pasta

Sophie Clarkson

Sophie watched as more and more people entered the nightclub, and paired up with someone else there. She wished she was a lot more outgoing and charismatic, but she just couldn’t find the courage. Courage, maybe some liquid courage would help Sophie get some motivation to talk to some other people. She didn’t want to be the one to go on a singles cruise, and return home not having met anyone.

She headed to the bar, quickly getting the bartenders attention. “Vodka and cranberry please!” She ordered from him, ordering the only drink that she really knew of. Sophie wasn’t a big drinker and didn’t drink often, other than having a glass of wine while at her sisters house for dinner. But when she was dragged out of the house or someone at her events would nag her into allowing them to buy her a drink, vodka and cranberry was always her go to drink.

Sophie took a sip of her drink and she walked away from the bar. She heard a lot of girls screaming about something. Her curiosity getting the best of her, Sophie decided to go towards the screaming to see what the big deal could possibly be. She couldn't help but think about all of the different reasons she had heard screaming at the events she had planned. Dresses ripped, people passing out, someone missing, food ruined, family fighting. Sophie had dealt with them all.

large.gif

Overflow~

code by pasta

Oliver Stone

Oliver continued looking around, taking everything in and trying to decide who he was going to try to talk to first. There was no way that he was going to spend his time in a club that was filled with ladies looking for some male attention, standing in a corner and observing. That wasn’t his style.

Deciding that he needed a drink before he did anything, Ollie made his way to the bar. He stood by the bar, trying to be as patient as possible as he waited for the bartender to finally give him his attention. “Hey, just a beer please. Whatever you recommend.” He ordered, while glancing over the bar. It was a pretty nice bar and had some expensive and great tasting alcohol behind it. The bar that he worked at wasn’t exactly the fanciest and most expensive place, but it was comfortable and had its regulars that always stopped by. He had a lot of faith in other bartenders and what they recommended. It helped him learn more about different alcohol and brands.

With a beer in hand, Oliver decided it was time to go and talk with someone. He had remembered a pretty female who had waved back at him when he walked into the club. He scanned the club until his eyes landed on her, a slight smirk on his face. He was pleased to see that no one had gone over to her yet, and walked over to her.

“Hey there, up for some company?” He asked her, as he sat beside her.

tumblr_inline_nwy3jmkdu41rqq37j_250.gif

Overflow~
With/Mentions: Maddison - MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

code by pasta

tumblr_oi4veklN1F1sau0xyo4_400.gif

BENJAMIN BODHI HILES

nightclub || feeling out of place || interacting Lacey Misty Gray Misty Gray || wearing
The right eyebrow of Benjamin slightly raised as he watched a group of girls screaming and running to a guy who, Benjamin guessed, was probably famous. It always amazed him how some celebs managed to live as normal as possible. Not all celebs out there though, some transformed into real cocky persons and others just blew their all their money on dumb things. Being famous was nothing for him unless he could stay completely under the rader, with maybe only an instagram or something. The constant following by fans would be fun in the beginning, but later on drive him nuts and cause him to freak out. So nah, only if he can do it like at a place where no one can find him. Benjamin has doubted whether he'd make a soundcloud or youtube for the tunes he creates on his electric guitar. A little rap through it maybe, but he didn't have the balls to do that yet.

Benjamin was so sucked up in his thoughts that he hadn't noticed that a girl was walking towards him. "Hey there - how's it going? Did you manage to find the bar yet?" and a friendly smile was what pulled him back to reality. He turned his head to see who approached him, then glanced over to the floor. The plan wasn't to immediately tell her that he wouldn't make eye contact because then he wouldn't pick up anything from what she would say. Making eye contacr would cost him too much concentration. "I'm Lacey, by the way." she added. "Honestly, i was so distracted by everything else around here that my eyes haven't found the bar yet, no." Benjamin said with a chuckle as he rubbed with one hand in his neck. That question made him really feel like he looked like a child who lost his parents. So that thought was confirmed. "Nice to meet you Lacey, i'm Benjamin." He added as he made eye contact for a few seconds, smiling lightly before he glanced back over to the crowd.

code by hoseok

Last edited:

GIGI BEAUCHÊNE

| location: nightclub | mood: nervous | interaction: adrian | tags: Hironex Hironex | outfit: x

And it happened.

Gigi was about to get a drink when she felt someone bump into her. It was a rather hard bump, one that made her nearly fall, but it was so quick that she couldn't catch herself. Luckily, the person who bumped into her caught her by her wrist, which hurt a bit, she couldn't lie.

"Shit, sorry about that. Are you okay?" he had asked her as he pulled her up by the wrist. Gigi gained her balance and straightened her dress out a bit. The girl nodded, looking at her wrist and rubbing it a bit.

"No, i-it's fine. And, yes, I'm alright," she said in a reassuring way, her voice soft and her thick but smooth French accent was noticeable in her words. Gigi looked at the man, nearly face to face with him due to her two-inch heels. His hair was in dark curls and his features were sharp and well-defined. He looked quite well-dressed for the occasion, though she was as well.

"My name's Gigi, by the way," the blonde said as she smiled at him. It wouldn't hurt to make an attempt at conversation. Hopefully, it would ease him into knowing that she knew the bump was an accident and she didn't want him to feel embarrassed.

(So sorry that this reply is late. Today has been a busy day for me. :/)

Location: Night Club | With: GIGI BEAUCHÊNE | Tags: merveille merveille | Mentioned: GIGI BEAUCHÊNE

Adrian nodded, sighing slightly. He felt horrible, for being such a clutz at least. He could already imagine Ambers hoarse laugh when hearing the story, if she ever found out at least. He planned to keep anything that happened on this boat, stay on the boat. "Good, I don't know what I'd do if I actually harmed you." He nodded at her name, smiling. "Gigi. I like it. I'm Adrian, Adrian Tempest." He wonderedif his name would ring a bell, seeing as he owned several shares in different organizations world wide, and his own company. Many had recognized him beforehand, as well as recognized him for his shot work in his modeling career. But, he didn't like thinking back on that. He took a quick glance over her body, making a few mental notes. For one, she had a thick accent, sexy, and even in a way distracting. French, of course. But, something else . .. her wrist, she'd rubbed it. Had he grabbed her too roughly?

code by pasta

Amelia%20Lily%201_0.jpg

Amelia-Lily-Oliver.jpg
H A R L E Y

Amelia-Lily.jpg
H
arley was still in awe of the crowd surrounding the singer, wondering what it felt like to have that many people love you. She, of course, had her family, but they were biased. They loved her no matter what, even despite the fact that she'd rather be surrounded by dogs and cats and even lizards and snakes than a guy who would just cheat on her or leave her the moment someone prettier sauntered by.

"What?" Harley glanced at him, not planning on looking for more than a second. But he was smiling at her, and she did a double take. That smile was breathtaking, and coupled with the accent he was truly something to die for. She couldn't stop the slow smile that spread on her features as he flirted with her, She felt a small blush creeping on her cheeks, and she began to realize just how long it had been since someone made her feel even the slightest bit pretty. Compliments from her brother didn't count.

"Nice to meet you, Ronnie. I'm Harley."

original.jpg

Tags/Mentions: Jaxson Wonder Woman Wonder Woman ; Ronnie MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat ;

code by pasta

giphy.gif

location: ship deck - mood: anxious, awkward - with: J - mentions: Lurker Lurker

Beth continued to drink her beer till she heard the guy next to her speak again, seemingly introducing himself "I-I'm Beth..." she forced over the noise. Honestly, the lights and the noise were a bit too much for the book worm, and she was beginning to feel a little overwhelmed but she didn't want to show that to a guy she just met so she subtly took a deep breath trying her best to calm down.
Then the guy held out one of his mozzarella sticks to her, hinting at his own cooking abilities as he offered her one. "No th-thanks... I'm veg-gan" the girl responded shyly. She wasn't one of those crazy, peta vegans, she just decided to be one one day and it made her feel healthier.
The author was unsure what to do or say next, she almost just wanted to run out of there and go back to her room, she just needed some air. "Excuse me f-for a moment..." the girl stood up and headed out to the door of the club, moving through the hallway to get out onto one of the decks and releasing a breath she hadn't realized she was holding since she left the club. What was she doing here? This was just a mistake. She wasn't in one of her books, romance doesn't happen for a girl who can barely talk.
Outfit:

tumblr_opt8uzmHWC1ugytiuo1_250.gif
36bfe6e90a8606738f01dc498d52d177--chris-wood-containment-most-handsome-men.jpg
92f7fad0b30ff4fa6fa84c69727bc4aa.png
"Don't be a fool, and wait on me darling"

location: club - mood: cocky - with: his fans - tags: MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Jessii Jessii

"Thank you ladies!" He chuckled and shook his head, making his way to get a drink before scanning the club. As he glanced around his eyes landed on a girl he saw standing alone at a table, smirking he decided to go in for the kill, use a bit of his fam to get some action. As he was approaching, another guy came up and completely cut him off, seeming to start hitting on the girl himself. Fucker, did he not notice the singer was already about to make a move?
Being a little annoyed the singer bit his lip, debating to himself what he was going to do when finally he decided to start some shit. Fight a dude get the girl. He took a couple more steps forward before 'accidentally' spilling his drink all down the back of the guy who had cut him off "dude get out of the way you're in the middle of a club"
Outfit:
bd83f158ae49dd7e3ef0db3140b44a97--chris-wood-cw.jpg

GIGI BEAUCHÊNE

location: bar | mood: mellow | interaction: adrian | tags: Hironex Hironex MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat Wonder Woman Wonder Woman | outfit: x

Tempest. A very familiar sounding surname. Her mother had spoken about a Tempest several times before, albeit in a very serious, business-like tone, which would indicate that the Tempests were likely wealthy and prominent. Yes, her mother spoke about an Andre Tempest, the Andre Tempest, and it wasn't unlikely that the young man standing in front of her was his son. But Gigi wouldn't focus on that.

"Gigi. I like it. I'm Adrian, Adrian Tempest." the taller man said. Adrian. What a nice name. Simple, much simpler than Giselle, but nice, Gigi thought, smiling a bit.

"Well, it's certainly nice to meet you, Adrian," her smile grew slightly wider as she studied his expression. He still looked rather apologetic, which was confirmed by his sigh just seconds before he introduced himself.

"There's no need to feel bad. I was going to go to the bar for a drink. You can join me if you'd like," Gigi said, her tone pleasant and melodious. She began to walk towards the bar, giving him a second glance, wondering if he would follow her. Just then, a guy bumped into another guy, spilling his drink. It did not look very accidental, but the guy had loads of female fans crowding around him and telling the other guy to fuck off. Not wanting to get caught in the middle of the drama, Gigi kept going, getting to the bar and ordering a Sauvignon blanc.

She turned around to see what would happen next. This guy seemed so petty it was insane. Bumping into a guy and then scolding him for nothing? Gigi just had to roll her eyes as she sipped her wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back