• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Sinful Lot: The Crew

Axel The Englishman

The Holy Crusader
THE SINFUL LOT:
CHARACTER SHEET

Full Name:

Date of Birth:

Place of Birth:

Ethnicity:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Character Role:

Previous Employment:

Biography:

Important Details:

Personal Equipment:

THE TOP GUN - The bloke calling the shots 'ere of course. He decides what happens and when it happens as long as you're aboard his Road Train. Hell, he could order you to drive yourselves off that nearby ravine and you would have to do it. Just don't piss him off, OK?

THE GREESE MONKEY - This lad handles any sort of expertise that falls within automobiles. If he tells you to take your hands off that monkey wrench, he means take your hands off that monkey wrench. About half of a trailer's space may be being taken up by his car alone, but it's for a good reason of course. I suggest you don't touch the paint.

THE TINKERER - Ths wanker takes apart anything - and I do mean ANYTHING - that they can get their hands on before putting it all back together in some different way to make something entirely new and highly unoriginal. Except the Monkey's car though. They may be a douche, but they're not a suicidal douche.

THE FRANKENSTEIN'S ASSISTANT - Well, they aren't exactly the most qualified medical professional roaming Nevada. But nonetheless they still know how to reassemble a mucked up skull until it's all good and new. All we just need to figure out now is how to actually keep the patient alive...

THE REDNECK - This lazy fat arse is the one who does all the driving - as long as it involves the Road Train. It's not like the Greese Monkey would let 'em behind the improvised-wheel of their own vehicle, no sir! It took months just to find an engine that still has a couple days of life left in it.

THE GUN ACTIVIST - There's only ONE thing that matters to this pro-murder enthusiast. It's Spam. Well, guns too I guess. Just give this chap a gun and expect a couple corpses the next morning. Nothing escapes the lead hails of this thunder chucked! Not even allies!

THE COOK - This fucker's cooking a mean-arse pie for your mouths only. Thing is, they normally contain bombs in 'em. When I said cook I'm talking about someone who 'cooks' up bombs, if you get what I'm saying?

...I really need to stop talking to corpses.

Full Name: Belladonna Saorn

Date of Birth: February 7th

Place of Birth: America

Ethnicity: Indian American

Sex: Female

Height: 5ft 9in

Weight: 120 lbs

Character Role: TINKERER

Previous Employment: None

Biography: To be revealed

Important Details: She is very hot headed and high maintenance. Has destructive bad moods but can be very sweet. Embodiment of a tempest.

Personal Equipment: Carries around a small backpack full of tools and small weapons. For easy access.

[Is this ok? >->]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back