• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Sinclair Palette — Baristas Wanted!

PanPan

Game Junkie
The Sinclair Palette — Baristas Wanted!

A pink haired girl walks the busy square, hugging the walls of the surrounding structures, clutching to her chest a modest stack of flyers. Every few feet, she diligently posts one, placing each in a visible space — directly opposite doorways, on notice boards, near maps, and in comfort room stalls — their stark white glaring against the hard brown brick. Now and then, she would catch the eye of a curious onlooker, and smile pleasantly before moving on.

At times, the flyers would attract attention. An audience would be drawn by the crisp white paper, the large, simple text, and the concise message—

Baristas Wanted!

If interested, please inquire at the Sinclair Palette at the Food Block, near the Moonshine bar. Look for April Sinclair.

Hello all! I wanted to try a new take on the art commission thread, and this is something I've wanted to try for a while. Since this is RP Nation, I thought, why not try a hybrid RP-Commish thread? That way, the thread won't be too lonely even if I don't have clients, and I can also get to know the community!

The thread is up, and it is located in the Creativity forum, but is still under construction. It will be open on
FEBRUARY 1 so before then, I hope to have at least one barista in the shop with me and @PaulTercen

I hope you guys like this idea, and if you do, please apply directly on this thread as baristas! I need some help running the RP coffee shop. ♥

Duties

1) Greeting customers as they come into the shop / thread

2) Serving customers their coffee and sweets

3) Interacting with customers now and then as they wait for their order

Perks

1) Free waistshot digital painting of your barista in work clothes

2) A light, casual (and hopefully consistent) roleplay

Posting Requirements

At least 30 posts of 200 words before your character can resign in any way he/she deems fit. Your character could storm out, peacefully turn in their resignation, or simply stop coming to work. (Please notify me in OOC or PM beforehand.) Rest assured, I will make the most of your resignation. But if you do decide you want to stay longer on the thread, by all means, please do. ♥

RP Experience

I am looking for literate players, and well-rounded characters! Solid grammar and spelling is great! However, I also welcome players who would like to hone their writing skills, if they aren't yet confident with their style.

However, there will be some cases where I will reject your character. If I do so, please don't feel bad — it's only because the character might not be suited to the barista life! You are welcome, however, to still hang out on the thread as a customer, or to try to apply again with a different character. ♥

If you decide that you'd like to hang out at a nice, chill place, and have some RP fun while you're at it, please post this form for your character below:

Name:
Your character's name

Sex:
Male, Female, Trans, Shemale, Etc.

Gender Orientation:
Straight, Bisexual, Homosexual, Etc.

Appearance:
Can be a verbal description and/or links to images

Sample RP / Background:
Can be how you saw the flyer or found the shop

Current Baristas

1) OPEN