• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The ship wreck

It was a dark and cold night. The other pirates we're eating and singing. Cassie was near the captain smiling. She thought of the captain as her father since he raised her the others we're pick ups. She looked up at him and smiled. She was controling the ship and his hands we're on hers as she drove. Tonight was the night that they we're going to raid a town. Cassie was so excited but she knew everyone looked after there self when it came to raiding so she was pretty nervous too. They pulled up to the small island. The captain and the crew rushed off the boat. All Cassie could hear was the sound of clicks and clacks of the shoes of pirates. She jumped off and ran with the others. The crew split up climbing into houses and stealing. Casdir could hear the screaming of young ones and parents. She thought nothing of it. She rushed into a small house and stole some stuff. A man came and pushed her out the window. THUMP. Cassie fell on the ground. She rubbed her head. "Ouch.." she said her voice as sweet as a angel. She stood up and looked around her vision was blurry. She hopped shr wouldn't run into any trouble. She started running.

Alissa watches with her parents in dismay as a pirate ship drifted towards them. If this were a large town with a large kingdom, a pirate crew wouldn't dare attack it, rather restocking or recruiting. But both her and the king and queen, her parents, knew this couldn't be a friendly visit. People in their homes accomplishing their morning tasks saw the ship, too. Cries of fear rang out, and the king rushed from the room to put the guards in their positions. They never dabbled in foreign affairs, which avoided almost all war. They didn't even have a captain of the guard.

Alissa had no hope, but she had a little faith. She turns around and walks back into her parent's room, looking around, then selecting a leaf and some drawing charcoal. She drew a symbol meant to protect the beholder, and murmurs a spell which she was taught at a young age to protect people she loves in bad times. As she finished the spell, a warning from the same teacher rung in her ears.
Nothing is perfect, not even magic. Sometimes it works in mysterious ways, and not how you think it should. She stands up shakily as her mother smiles approvingly at her. Alissa walked to the window with a feeling of dread in her stomach, and gasped.

The pirates had begun to capture people, drag them back to the ship, but clearly preferred killing them, for how much they did. The guards converged on the pirates, but they'd never had actual good training for any situation like this. They were slaughtered in seconds.

She can hear several sets of feet running, and shouting she knew didn't belong to anyone who lived on the island. She suddenly feels very faint, and her mother taps her shoulder. "Hide," she says, with a sad look in her eyes. Alissa doesn't argue, and hides under a trapdoor in the floor, hidden from prying eyes. When the kingdom was first founded, it was well defended, as the founders knew they'd be targeted for their claims of magic. But even now, Alissa knew the safe spots. She hears the door burst open a minute later.

The first voice- the only voice she hears is her mother, trying to bribe them into leaving their people be. She kept a calm tone and offered a good sum, but a sword was unsheathed, and Alissa feels tears pricking her eyes. She hears an odd noise, and a pained grunt from her mother, and knew...
They killed her in cold blood, she thinks sadly. She lets out an involuntary sob, and the pirates hear her. They search around the room, looking for her, then discover the trapdoor. They open it and drag her out. One of them gives her a nasty sneer and holds her hands behind her back as another puts his blade to her throat. Alissa whimpers in terror.

A guard enters the room, and his eyes narrow. The pirates restrain him with little effort. "So, little witch," one of them says with a cruel grin. "Would you save your own life or save one of your people?" Alissa doesn't answer, tears streaming down her face. Then, "Please," she whispers softly. "Why are you doing this?" Pirates begin to run back towards their ship, and the others follow their lead, but the grinning one pulls out a pistol and shoots the guard, then turns the barrel onto her, pointing it right in her face. Something flickers in his eyes, before it returns to cold cruelness, and he points the pistol down and shoots her foot. Pain shoots through her, and the man stalks out of the room, leaving her in the room with the corpse of her mother and someone who tried to save her.

Cassie ran and ran but in the distance she could see the ship was already leaving. She gasp and tan toward it but I was to late. She was stuck on thus island no matter how much she didnt like it. But the captain would come back right? For her? She shook her thoughts out of her head. She couldn't wear this she needed to blend in with the crowd. She stalk in the town and saw dead bodies of guards. Now that she sees it she feels pain and sadness. She looked up at the castle. She saw a home and she jumped into it stealing some clothes. She quickly got out and went back in the forest to change. She was now wearing a pink dress. She went into town and some people looked at her through their windows. Cassie sighed. She headed toward the castle. She needed something to get back home. She sighed and looked down she has hears lots of things about the princess she hoped to meet her. She went into the castle and looked around. "Hello!?" She shouted to see if anyone was there. She put her hands behind her back and walked.

Alissa tried to get up, but at this point had no more hope. Her parents and their entire kingdom was... dead. Most of the people had been killed. The king and queen were dead. People would look to her, if they ever knew she was alive. For all she knew, everyone could think she was dead. What would happen? "Hello?!" an unfamiliar voice of a girl calls out. Alissa can barely hear it, and believes it might be a ghost, welcoming her to the next form of existence. "I'm... I'm over here!" Alissa calls out.

Cassie heard a girl a smiled thinking it was the princess. She ran toward the voice and found her. She looked at her and blinked a few times. "Ah I uh..hi" she said looking down then up at her. "Are you the princess?" She asked looking at her dress then her. This had to be the princess why would she be in this castle if she wasn't. She hoped that she wouldn't figure out she was a pirate.

Alissa looks at the girl who came to the door. "Ah I uh... hi," the girl says, looking her up and down. "Are you the princess?" Alissa's heart sinks. Oh, no, she thinks. "And if I were?" She asks, her voice quivering in fear. Had some of the pirates doubled back to finish her off before leaving for good?

"It would be a honor to meet you I heard a lot about you" she said quietly. She smiled a bit and looked at the girl. She did a little yawn. She was pretty tired but forgot about it. She had a sleepy look. She didn't want to hurt the princes she just needed to have a boat to get to the island she lived on but first she needed her trust

Alissa notices she answered her unasked questions at once. Immediately she was able to relax. "O-Oh," she says. "Well... um, what's your name?" Alissa puts on a smile, for the girl's sake. "Could you h-help me up? A pirate shot me in the foot.... I'm sure you noticed..?" She sniffs as she thinks of her murdered parents, and tears begin to run down her cheeks.

She smiled. She helped her up seeing her face to face. She looked at her foot and frowned. She wiped her tears. "I'm Cassie your Alissa the most beautiful princess" she said smiling. She was trying to make her feel better. She brushed her hair back and hugging her.

Alissa gave a weak smile. "Thanks," she mumbles. "Sorry," she says. "I'm not supposed to- be like this." She stood, silent.

"Its OK.." she said quietly. She picked her up bridal style. She took her down the halls going into a room with lots of medicine and stuff. She sat her on a bed and went to go look for stuff. "Ill fix your foot I insist.

"Thanks..." Alissa mumbles. She looks down at her foot. She knew it was nothing compared to being killed. She thought back to the spell that was supposed to protect her family. "What did I do wrong?" she whimpers.

She got some stuff and went back to her. She attended to her foot. She smiled and yawned. She rubbed her eyes and leaned her head on her chest.

Alissa stares at the girl as she treated her foot. "Excuse me," she says. "When did you get here? To this island? The only way to get here is by boat..." She was curious, but she didn't want to make the girl uncomfortable.

Her eyes widen. "Um I was dropped off by a boat.." she said quietly. She stood up and put her hands behind her back looking around. She moved a bit and her gun fell. She stared as it fell.

Of course, as Alissa has hoped otherwise, the girl was rather spooked by the question. Then her gun fell. She probably lives by her own in the cities, Alissa realized. "Oh," she murmurs. "Sorry."

She sighed and smiled. She picked up her gun. She took her dress off and under it was her pirate uniform. She looked away nervous. She didn't have her hat on but she did have everything else. She put the gun away.

Alissa freezes to the spot. She looks up at the girl, paralyzed with fear. The pirate outfit, the same as the ones the other pirates wore, with very few differences. She tries to cry out, but couldn't. "You're..." she stammers.

I pushed hee hands down and pushed her whole body down. "Shh I'm not like the other pirates I don't kill" she said honestly frowning. I let her go and backed up. I didn't attack and I just stared

(Why 1st person all of a sudden? xD )

Alissa is still too scared to move when the girl pushes her to the ground and her hands down, and even more because of it. "Shh, I'm not like the other pirates, I don't kill," she says in an ineffective attempt to calm her down. It didn't work. Alissa feels more tears run down her face as the girl lets her go and stares at her. "Stop staring at me," she sobs.

(I hope you've learned that pushing someone down and holding their hands down isn't a way to calm them down.
xD )

(Im use to doing first person

She backed away and tilted her head. She sighed. She needed to get back home and this wasnt going to help. She did a bigger sigh and though of what the captain would think of her being gone.

The pirate backs away, but Alissa doesn't notice. She's taking slow, forced breaths, to calm herself down. She eventually opens her eyes, looks at the pirate, then bursts out laughing and crying at the same time. "I'm so... so sorry. I kind of lost it."

When she cried and laughed at the same time I tilted my head. "I um..OK" she said quietly. She looked down avoiding eye contact. "Um..so do you have any boats?" She asked. She wanted to leave badly.

Alissa hesitates at the question. "Maybe not any more. Which would be really bad. I hope we do. What's your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back