• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Shine School for Hunting: A RWBY Spin-off

Thoughts on a White Fang Subplot?

• Heck Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pls No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Excalibur said:
I would argue a well roleplayed love interest comes naturally from character compatibility in RP which meshes, rather than forced artificial ones. I think it otherwise makes it look unnatural and doesn't sit right on the RP, a world which has a beauty in the unknown occurrences that may happen
I'm giving out a suggestion.

So, should i take the NPC and pair him with Noir right now?

@too much idea

If @TheGoldenGear approves pairing Ube with Lucian, then I'll play the NPC until I figure out who I want to have play the second character. If we did anything extreme with them, then it would be hard to write them into being another formulated character by someone.

The Succubi Queen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11434-too-much-idea/ said:
@too much idea[/URL]
If @TheGoldenGear approves pairing Ube with Lucian, then I'll play the NPC until I figure out who I want to have play the second character. If we did anything extreme with them, then it would be hard to write them into being another formulated character by someone.
Alright

It seems so, though I would love it to revive. RIP.

A candlelight vigil shall be held in memory of the roleplay this Saturday at approximately 9:00 PM, EST. If you are unable to obtain a candle, quietly whispering your best imitation of crackling fire sounds will suffice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back