• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The shape of water

NilsiFjel

Søt fisk
So,

I had a plot request a while ago and seeing "The shape of water" has made me really interested in searching for a partner who might like to write with me.

I would be willing to discuss other variations of this kind of 'forbidden love' theme. It could be humans finding undiscovered lifeforms, it could be alien lifeforms discovering humans, there could be experimentation involved or it could be the 'creature' of the story is meant to be a pet or displayed in a zoo. (setting can be modern day, historical or futuristic)

I'd love to have a conversation about this and discuss some possible plots!

If you're interested and 18+ please get in touch! ;)

Nilsi~

My original plot

40,000 years into the future humans who had left Earth to colonise a habitable planet in a distant solar system have evolved, although have lost their connections to their place of origin. Earthbound humans are believed to be extinct after changes in the climate altered society on Earth. However across various alien races, reports of lone specimens have been made. Due to their primitive nature in comparison to the evolved humans (apparent loss of developed language, reading, writing), they are classified as animals.

Muse A is the son/daughter of the curator of a successful zoological facility, and has a keen interest in animals. (This character could be an evolved human or from an alien species!)

Muse B is an Earthbound human who is discovered by an expedition for new species to add to the collection and is brought to the facility for treatment and assessment. He has a number of injuries following a fall and is named Todd by the veterinary team.

Option 1) Muse A is gifted the rare 'creature' as a pet to look after at home.

Option 2) Muse A looks after and rehabilitates Todd within a zoo setting.

Last edited:
So,

I had a plot request a while ago and seeing "The shape of water" has made me really interested in searching for a partner who might like to write with me.

I would be willing to discuss other variations of this kind of 'forbidden love' theme. It could be humans finding undiscovered lifeforms, it could be alien lifeforms discovering humans, there could be experimentation involved or it could be the 'creature' of the story is meant to be a pet or displayed in a zoo. (setting can be modern day, historical or futuristic)

I'd love to have a conversation about this and discuss some possible plots!

If you're interested and 18+ please get in touch! ;)

Nilsi~

My original plot

40,000 years into the future humans who had left Earth to colonise a habitable planet in a distant solar system have evolved, although have lost their connections to their place of origin. Earthbound humans are believed to be extinct after changes in the climate altered society on Earth. However across various alien races, reports of lone specimens have been made. Due to their primitive nature in comparison to the evolved humans (apparent loss of developed language, reading, writing), they are classified as animals.

Muse A is the son/daughter of the curator of a successful zoological facility, and has a keen interest in animals. (This character could be an evolved human or from an alien species!)

Muse B is an Earthbound human who is discovered by an expedition for new species to add to the collection and is brought to the facility for treatment and assessment. He has a number of injuries following a fall and is named Todd by the veterinary team.

Option 1) Muse B is gifted the rare 'creature' as a pet to look after at home.

Option 2) Muse A looks after and rehabilitates Todd within a zoo setting.
I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back