• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Shadow Order (LoL plot)

Lukrecia

The Fire Within
Been craving this for a while. It is a huge plot, involving a lot of characters, both canon and oc, tons of space for plotting, billions of ideas on my side and well, fun fun fun.

Requirements: being familiar with League lore, willingness to play Kayn AND Zed (optionally Shen as well, not required), playing dark and mature themes and roleplaying in PMs or Discord (prefer discord)

About me; I'm 21, female, huge LoL lore fan, a bit crazy, a huge meme lord and have too many ideas.

The plot: It starts with my OC, Tesseria barely escaping Jhin's grasp due to Zed. Her stubbornnes and fearlessness makes him take her in to the order, train her to be an assassin. She, given a purpose, devotes her life to him. Their relationship should be a bit of a love-hate; they fight and pick on each other all the time, but have occasional soft moments, even though both don't let themselves seem weak, due to ego. Zed is also missing a big portion of his humanity and can't feel much (all can be discussed if you're interested)
The primary goal would be hunt the Golden Demon, bringing him to justice, but will involve a lot of other plotpoints along the way, such as clashes with the vastaya, kinkou, self-doubt, romance, seeking a way to restore Zed's humanity, so on.
Kayn's side is also rather simple, for starters; he and Tess rival for Zed's affection, Zed prefer Tess as she is less clingy (take a shot Kayn talks about Zed much?). At some point, Zed will lie with Kayn to make Tess jealous (won't spoil more), which leads to Kayn's lore events, being sent to Noxus and getting Rhaast, also meeting Naeren, a Noxian Mage who approaches him to help him win over Rhaast.
Would involve learning of Nae's true nature, Kayn battling Rhaast, overcoming his obsession with Zed, growth as people, possible romance
I know the descriptions are vague, but it would spoil the fun.
The roleplay has a lot of spots for more ocs, I don't mind playing most of the NPCs, as well.
All of my characters have character sheets, a huge amount of art, flaws, ups and downs, etc. Just PM me, lemme blow your mind away and let's have fun?

(Added an example of today's quick sketch of Fera, one of my League ocs.)
View attachment 467792

Users who are viewing this thread

Back