• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Seven

Seraph Darkfire] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19808-baconhands/ said:
@Baconhands[/URL]
It helps when you are the King of the Underworld.
Fair enough. Can I have a general idea of what the CS skeleton will look like?

@Baconhands

Name:

Race:

Sexuality

Sin: (Only for the Seven)

History: (Life before death)

Job:

Other:

This will probably change as I flesh out more things, but that is the gist of it. I'm going to head to bed. I'll set up the rp when I wake up.

[QUOTE="Kenji Jensai]so what do the sins do exactly for you oc

[/QUOTE]
I think the idea is that your character is a representation of a sin or inspired by a sin. For example, my character of "lust" will most likely be driven by their desires. The sin would be an essential part of their character. I think that's correct anyway.

Lol Leo I took the sin thing in the entire opposite direction I was thinking from a religious point of view as if our characters were like incarnations of the 7 demons that the 7 deadly sins represent such as how Beelzebub represents the sin of envy but I guess I over thought a bit xD

Uhm, actually, you know what, I'll let someone else have my spot, I think I might be too busy to get into it much with the TG stuff I have planned. I wish you the best of luck though!

I am currently working on the roleplay, though with Sunbather dropping out, the spot of Greed is open once again.

Also, though the Sin doesn't affect who they are, their sin will have an effect on some other stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back