The Seven Seraphim

Kay, made some changes in my post. Hopefully its better now

Sorry if I annoyed or angered you.

From your name and pic, you're a fan of Highschool DxD right? How far sre you into he story? I'm up to Volume 12.

Wow, we just started, and we already hae some yuri goodness between Hime and Eren.

Just the way I like it. HUEHUEHUE

Again, I still have to wait for Eren's reaction. (You should put it into your post that Undam really is facing off Hime and Eren)

My plan for the fight:

Basically, neither one of them can really hit the other, since both are too fast for each other's attacks. However, Hime is at a disadvantage since she has to protect Eren, so she does get hit. Hime's abilities need close proximity or a hit by hey spheres to work, but she can't get close to Undam without getting hurt and her spheres get dodged. Then she goes, "F*** it", and gets in for the kill anyways. She gets badly hurt, but not before landing a punch of her own, and a miniature black hole appears inside Undam and kills him/it.

Oh, and then Eren heals Hime using her Healing Kiss to ed this all in some yuri goodness. (If Raggamuffinz allows of it, that is.)

Good?

I rather this go un-predetermined 
How would Hime be too fast for Undam? I gave a hint at his ability in the rp which is Fundamental Forces manipulation.

Gravity Manipulation is a sub-power of Fundamental Forces Manipulation, no? Hmm...I would imagine Undam's Gravity manipulation is weaker than Hime's, though, because he has to train the other abilities too while Hime only had one to focus on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back