The Seven Seraphim

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club
@SekiryuuteiDxD, please edit this post to include any OOC information

Here we'll have our discussions and etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
All spots have been actually been taken

But I do have an idea

@Maiden of Law @Raggamuffinz

But unless which are options I just came up with just now based on how popular this just got

Alternatives you guys can be: Seraphim from an older order, special humans, cherubim sent to check up on the seraphim(would be glad to have some of those), or ........(need more time to think if those don't work 
Sorry Law got the wrong person

@neverin want to play a special human or cherubim?

Just who ARE the previous Seraphim? They're not Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, etc... right? Since it'll be weird if they are.

Okay people is I get the chance i'll start this right now but let me inform you guys ahead of time.

Our characters have been invited to a mysterious vacation in Japan. They've been there for five days already. This is however a ploy by the Originals to take out the new generation and they were the ones that arranged the whole thing. Now by a screw up by one demon @ArsenicJohn character's invite was sent to @Raggamuffinz 's character. Got it?

Cool. BTW, half-angels are called Nephilim. And Cherubim, Seraphim are plural words, he singular form would be Cherub and Seraph.

Slight change since John just posted his bio an extra copy was sent to Raggaz character to make it not look like they're gathering all the Seraphim to take em in one fell swoop.

I can't post much, on my phone. Trying to save its battery cause I won't be home for another 8 hours or so

Ah, I haven't mentioned this in the character page yet, but my character's father is Metatron the Voice of God. He died trying to stop the previous Order of Seraphim from defecting, along with my char's mother Lailah the angel of Birth. Is that acceptable?

Please no more religious stuff, unless I post that these figures exist during the RP. To be clear God, Devil, and Death don't exist in this RP, in their actual context at least.

So if you can keep Metatron without involving God in actual context then I'll green light it.

Hmm, I'll try. Honestly you should have told usthat beforehand... 
Maybe 'The Lord' that my character mentioned is really just the leader of the Original Seraphim?

Okay find

Now another thing to put out there is your character can know all about themselves and what not but can't have been to the Overworld or had any contact with Overworld yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back