• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Seven of Me

"Kill you? Why? I thought you said you were our angel sides." Deanna was getting more confused by the moment. Evelyn didn't seem to be getting it either. The doubles on the other hand, polite as they could be just smiled. It was sort of creepy. There were no emotions in them besides them being 'content' and wanting to be helpful.

"First, you must understand," Deanna Three spoke ,"We only came into being because of a curse. You angered someone, we don't know who. We do know the specifics of the curse as we are born with all knowledge of it. I would ask that you don't ask how to activate the curse. It's a horrifying thing as you have noticed and the less people who know of it the better. I don't mean to make it sound like you will curse everyone you meet but... you guys aren't the nicest people."

"Look," Evelyn Three had seen our faces at that last sentence ,"There are six doubles made when the curse is activated, and the two of us are the weakest ones. Each of us is made of your emotions, Anger, Happiness, Disgust, Surprise, Sadness, and Fear. We go by numbers in that order due to that being the order the cursed ones usually meet each 'double'. And don't be fooled by the terms. We are all made of your emotions in the most negative way. As Happiness or Threes all we want to do is take care of ourselves, we are selfish. Often threes don't ever show up in their cursed one's life because they don't want to die. It was made our duty to tell you about the curse and if we don't there is a higher chance of you dying. That means we can live on. The two of us only chose to come because the two of you are so emotionally invested in each other. That selfishness that people normally have is invested not only in yourselves but in each other. Not only do I want to take care of myself, but I have a need to take care of Dean."

"And I, Eve," Deanna Three added ,"Happiness is selfish, and I selfishly want you to live," She looked at Evelyn and for once in the conversation had some warmth in her eyes.

"Fine, we'll listen to your request." Evelyn said, shocking Deanna and relieving the Threes. "What? You are trembling in guilt when you killed your double a few days ago and now you are willing to kill again?!" Deanna exclaimed, unbelieving. Her voice is loud but Evelyn ignored her and continued "But first, do our other doubles can differentiate if they're us or another double of us?" The Threes of Deanna shook her head and Evelyn frowned "Then how do you guys know who's who?" "We follow you two so we know where our target is. If you're going to ask if they're outside right now, no. All of us already gotten the hint that you're not going to go out unless you run out of supplies which will be two weeks from now from what we estimated." Deanna answered without pausing. Evelyn nodded and Deanna started listening more. Evelyn's double spoke next "But you must be careful with Deanna the Fifth since you killed her partner. She is not the strong like the Anger pair but she is Disgust and her feeling increased when you killed Evelyn the Fifth. She really wants to kill you both as soon as possible for she is really disgusted by you two." Silence fell in the room as Evelyn and Deanna processed what they just heard. Deanna is the first to recover "To end all this, do we have to kill our doubles?" Her double gave a weak smile "Yes that can be an option but it is very dangerous. We recommend for you two to hunt down the Caster or the one that started all of this. Make her lift the spell or kill her." Evelyn frowned once more "Her? So the Caster is a female? I thought you don't know who is this person." "This spell or curse can only be activated by a female so we obviously know the Caster's gender. But we don't know who she is." Evelyn hummed "I already know who this Caster is..." Deanna looked at her, shocked yet again. "Who is she?" Her eyes narrowed slightly " Shina. "

- - - -

"Stop this please! You are only making this even harder for me! Please!!" A voice cried. It is female and it sounded so desperate. "Why my dear sister? Isn't this what you wanted?" Another female voice, sounds mocking. "N-No... No..! I don't want this!" a laugh "Don't even deny now my dear sister, you want them to suffer... You want them dead."

- - - -

"
Oh another thing, we are not the ones that will kill you... We will only get you killed." Evelyn said to the Threes and it made them confused. "You guys should pretend to be us until they come and kill you both. While you're doing that, we're going to run away and look for the Caster." The Threes looked at each other for a moment and finally nodded "Ok we accept that plan of yours. But when they kill us, they'll realize that we're not you so they will still hunt you both down." Evelyn gave them a little smirk "But it will be a game over for them since we are really ahead or already found the Caster by then."

The four of them set the plan in stone. Since none of the other doubles were going to come by for around two weeks since they knew the girls had supplies for around that amount of time, The Threes would go on living as if they were the originals. They would try to protect themselves when they were attacked, but as they were the weakest pair they would inevitably die. And once that happened the other would know they were imposters and search for Deanna and Evelyn.

The two of them would be long gone of course. The girls had slowly over the years raised money for conventions. Thanks to parents and school they couldn't always go so they accumulated more than they thought. Over a thousand dollars all together. Shina had moved, according to facebook, to Arizona. They thought it best to catch a train there.

(got to go)

"Did you already realized that we're going to kill somebody?" Deanna looked up from the book she's reading. Evelyn troubled face is what greeted her. "We have no choice Evelyn." She said lowly. The other girl clicked her tongue and with a scowl, her troubled face disappeared as she snapped. "We DO have a choice, Deanna! This curse... It should have involved some kind of magic that we don't believe in. I was trying to tell you that maybe we can do something else to finish this mess!" It was good that they are the only one that occupy that compartment in the train or else they have greatly disturbed the other passengers. Deanna closed her book and placed it beside her. "What is your point Eve? What is the other choice that we have?" Evelyn breathe before answering "If they used magic to start this, we're also going to use magic to finish this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back