• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰ - ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.

'acab' i say as i make a rp about establishment and law enforcement
but carbon iSn't LiKe OtHeR cOpS

"all labor and consumption is unethical under capitalism" lukas tries to rationalize for the fifth time as he goes to work and comes home with his 9 million dollar paycheck to buy more hatsune miku figurines

that's a sentence i never thought i'd read, nor am i likely to ever read again for the rest of my life, thank you -
(guess who decided to completely redo the cs? anyway this is getting posted tomorrow sorry gang)

Glad to see everyone so active :D!
Dropping in to say that I scrapped Veronica and completely swapped her for a different thing!! I think she's better and revamped, but do y'all ever feel that insecurity slash confusion when making your cs?? like something just isn't enough D:

god, absolutely. such a real feeling my dude but youโ€™re just self-critical (which ainโ€™t a bad thing!)

god, absolutely. such a real feeling my dude but youโ€™re just self-critical (which ainโ€™t a bad thing!)

ikr!! i think very self-critical (i need to be lest im terrible) but im glad you understand the feeling and to know that im not crazy D:

hell ya dude :-D
ciro's up. i'll play around with the personality bars part of his cs later but i really wanted to get that done for y'all !!

damn, i had a nb australian in the works, now im debating whether i should change things up lmaoo

damn, i had a nb australian in the works, now im debating whether i should change things up lmaoo
you can never have too many enbies!!!

also ummmm bios are grueling ๐Ÿ˜Ž if i run out of energy i might just keep his personality section the way it is now lmfao

literally itโ€™s all a vibe... donโ€™t break ur back doing this app!!

me lookin @ these finished apps:
DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg

welp, there's things i want to write up and some i need to decide, but i figured i'd get something up and work from there

yes yes yes !! exciting stuff folks, ty for your hard work and creativity :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back