• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰ - ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.

I'm almost done with nafula just gotta work on her bio and do the skills and she'll be ready to judge

good afternoon, folks. how goes it?

Posted my character but it is invisible for some reason
itโ€™s because youโ€™re a new user! i think a mod has to make sure your posts/edits to posts arenโ€™t spam or something until you rack up a certain number of posts..?
anyway - iโ€™m excited to see what you have when it is visible :-)

itโ€™s because youโ€™re a new user! i think a mod has to make sure your posts/edits to posts arenโ€™t spam or something until you rack up a certain number of posts..?
anyway - iโ€™m excited to see what you have when it is visible :-)
Thank you. Trust me, he's a beautiful creation

Ezra is basically finished! still gotta do some final proof-reading tomorrow and adjust small things!
hope you enjoy this bean c:

eeee nice! so exciting:-)
& o wow this deadline is creeping up fast. i'm hype!

jude is likeee 70% done! hopefully she'll be done by tonight, but definitely before the deadline c:
also god damn all of these characters are pretty amazing so far!!

aaand bam, jude is up :^) hope yall enjoy her

alright, well - that's time! the application period has officially CLOSED for this roleplay.
i sincerely want to thank each and every applicant for the time and care they put into their character. obviously, this has received more applications than i can accept, and inevitably people will not be accepted. please understand that this is simply an issue of numbers and not at all a knock to your writing ability or character creation skills.
i will update this post when applicants i have decided to accept have been notified of my decision.

if you have not received a private message from me by now, i regret to share that you have not been chosen for THE SEVEN.
due to the sheer number of applicants this roleplay had and this site's limit on the number of private messages i can send in a short amount of time, i elected not to personally contact each and every applicant how i normally would. again, due to the strict number limit, many quality applications simply could not be included. please know that i sincerely value your time and effort despite the decision i made.
thank you again & i'll see you all around rpn! - tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back