• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Seven Deadly Sins A/U Roleplay

*time skip end of the night after the boars hat has closed*

Melissa:"well that was a busy day" she says falling over into a chair

Celeste:"not really but you get used to it after a while"

Lunabella:"Celeste, can you handle cleaning the kitchen o think someone needs to go to bed" she says pointing out Sapphire who looks exhausted

Melissa:"I'm one for cleaning your own mess but it's not safe to be cleaning a kitchen when you're about to fall over so you should go to bed, didn't you got grocery shopping with Lunabella that alone is exhausting and then you worked all day ontop of it"

Lunabella:"She has a point you looked ready to fall over while we were shopping so bed time now"

Sapphire: she sighs and grumbles

King: captin what do you mean again?

Meliodas: Sapphire would run herself in to the ground helping others and fighting most of the time it was fine but we nearly had her collapse in a battle one day

Celeste:"it's a good thing Lunabella is observant and makes her sleep then" she says "Luna's good at making people do what's best for them"

Meilodas: yeah... she was always stubborn and tryed to help everyone now that i think about it gowther would scold her for over working her self when she was small too guess she never learned

Celeste:"Really? I never met a weak butterfly fairy, moms best friend was one....she and her son died along with our parents and brother"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back