• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Seven Deadly Sins A/U Roleplay

Lunabella:she quickly throws a blanket over Sapphire and glares at the one who opened the door "If you don't have a death wish I suggest you leave NOW" She growls

Arthur: He freezes eyes wide be for getting grabbed by a large snake and pulled out of the room before the snake slithered back in and shut the door

Diane:she has heard Lunabella from downstairs and nods "knew that would be a bad idea" she mutters

Lunabella:she sighs laying next to Sapphire "You okay?"

Sapphire: a dark aura hovered around her if he wasn't a king i would have killed him she growled her eyes suddenly turning a light blue

Arthur: theres a thud as he falls over

Sapphire: Right..... he's the first fairy king he was as strong as the sins but he was so kind he'd put his people before his pride... he was my best friend he was even the one who thought we could sway the minds of demons he was absolutely ecstatic when I manged to and cheered me on through every thing.... I...I miss him

Sapphire: I just miss the old days back when... we were all together when i could fight with them and.... she sighed and shook her head oh never mind anway Arthur probably had a good reason for walking in

Sapphire: that's not what I mean we took out I'd say a hundred hundred fifty holy nights in all of 10 minutes unless it's miliotis anyone else would probably have the brains to stay away from us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back