• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Selection

Would you be interested in joining?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kari1299

Assbutts and Idjits!
After world war iv the United States of America transformed into the beautiful Illea ruled by a monarchy. It is that time of the year now when the prince and princess have come of age and must held a Selection. In this great competition girls and boys across the country are chosen to fight for the hand of the royals. The charming twins may not share the same ideas of the Selection but they will keep their promise and go through with the competition.

For those who haven't read the Selection series here is a brief summarize of what you need to know. A competition will be held at the palace. Each contestant will enter a form where he or she will enter: Name, Age, Caste (One only being royals and eight being the lowest and poorest caste) Province (State), Personality, Likes and Dislikes, Extra...

If someone is interested please do tell so I can make the Royals who you will be competing for. Any doubts or questions just ask.

Hi. I'm a bit interested. Can you clarify a few things?

1. List the Castes from 1-8

2. Will you be playing the royals?

3. Will there be any sort of interaction with our characters and royals after achieving their love or is that it?

Totallybulletproof said:
Hi. I'm a bit interested. Can you clarify a few things?
1. List the Castes from 1-8

2. Will you be playing the royals?

3. Will there be any sort of interaction with our characters and royals after achieving their love or is that it?
Okay

1. The castes are kind of like your rank in society Ones are the royals. Twos and Threes are kind of like the upper class, celebrities, models, soldiers, palace guards etc.. Fours are not poor but not high class, mostly they are professors. Fives are artists, they are painters, musicians singers and are mostly poor but they find their way around, they a least have a home and food. Six and sevens are the poor, they work at factories, construction sites, maids, servants, cooks, they take on the jobs that most people wont do. And last are the eights, lowest of the lows, criminals, thieves, so they are not really allowed in the Selection

2. Yes I will be playing the royals, if enough people are interested then I will post their character sheets.

3. Through the Selection of course you will interact with the royals, since you are after all trying to win this thing. There will be dates, activities, tasks, but I'll make sure to make a character who will be like an instructor. Also people will be eliminated through the course of time since the idea is to narrow down the number until there's only The One. So make sure to make a good impression ;)

Also later on along with the Royals C.S. I'll post some rules.

We can start with five people but I would really prefer at least ten. Also to make it more interesting its ten girls and ten boys since there are two royals. The prince and princess. You can make two forms if you want, a girl and a boy.

Sorry but im new to this site and I was wondering how do I make a character sheet thread? So those who will join post they're CS and I can post the Royals...

kari1299 said:
Sorry but im new to this site and I was wondering how do I make a character sheet thread? So those who will join post they're CS and I can post the Royals...
I'm interested and you pretty much laid out the cs in your first post

kari1299 said:
Each contestant will enter a form where he or she will enter: Name, Age, Caste (One only being royals and eight being the lowest and poorest caste) Province (State), Personality, Likes and Dislikes, Extra...
Really all you need is to add in specific details about the characters

Haha I misread that just make the rp thread in the proper forum and the character sign up and ooc will automatically be made with it

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back