• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Seed of Chaos

Square Zack

Two years after the Titans defeated the evil god Chaos, each one met their end at the hands of the Seed, son of the mad god, a being with the power to adapt perfectly to any battle situation, by taking on the form and power of any being he wants, as long as he has ever consumed a drop of its blood.

Ansem the cyborg, reborn at his factory, sets out to gather replacements for the fallen Titans, and set out on another quest to end the Seed's revenge quest.

Im looking for a small group of people willing to rp with me. I doubt I'll get 20 people wanting to be a part of this, so I won't set a number cap. Anyone who wants to join, just leave a small character bio with the usual: name, age, sex, appearance, element, and backstory (if you want, backstories arent very required).

As for element, there are 10 of them, as listed below. Anyone can join; I'll keep this post updated with whoever's joined. Multiple people with the same element is fine, as long as there aren't five Fires :P . I'll be playing as Ansem, and I'll add his bio in shortly.

Ice

Fire

Gravity

Water

Grass

Metal

Rock

Wind

Darkness

Electricity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back