• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Secrets of The House

Jean

Horse Face
Hey guys and gals! I'm looking for more people to join this roleplay.. I mean.. that is.. if you're interested.

The Plot:

What could possibly happen? I mean.. you put 12 teens (6 girls, 6 boys) into one house for a year. They have no real way out, somewhere no one can find them, no contact to the outside world. The'll be love triangles, drama, back stabbing, friendship losing, and sneaking around. But honestly.. what could possibly make this worst?? Oh.. maybe the fact that there are cameras everywhere?!

Here's the link to the character sigh up: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-secrets-of-the-house.95511/

And to be honest.. I got the idea based off a roleplay that pretty much died.. so I'm giving credit to @Love The Game because this was really their idea in the first place. ^^"

[QUOTE="Love The Game]May I join

[/QUOTE]
Of course you can! Like I said! It was originally your idea.. ^^ I'd love for you to be in it.

.-. This is why I don't like using Tapatalk... It just sent the same message three times -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back