• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Secrets of The House

Jean

Horse Face
What could possibly happen? I mean.. you put 12 teens (6 girls, 6 boys) into one house for a year. They have no real way out, somewhere no one can find them, no contact to the outside world. The'll be love triangles, drama, back stabbing, friendship losing, and sneaking around. But honestly.. what could possibly make this worst?? Oh.. maybe the fact that there are cameras everywhere?!

(And to be honest.. I got the idea based off a roleplay that pretty much died.. so I'm giving credit to @Love The Game because this was really their idea in the first place. ^^")

Last edited by a moderator:
January 3rd, 2015 - Day 3 of 365. 8:35 am

Jean slowly woke up from a deep and rest filled slumber. At first he felt rather relaxed and at peace, but he opened his eyes. He looked around with blurry vision before putting his glasses on. He frowned when he realized that he was still trapped in a place that he had to call home for another 362 days. He doesn't remember how he got here, but he just hoped that time would go by quickly. He got out of bed and walked into the bathroom that was connected to his room. He took a short shower and brushed his hair, making sure he looked okay. He put on some clothes: a white T-shirt, grey beanie, black skinny jeans, dark grey (almost black) button down shirt, and grey sneakers. Along with a few accessories. He looked at himself in the mirror before walking out of his bedroom and into the kitchen.

Savannah squinted her eyes in the darkness of her room, the only light was the tiny bit that was just beginning to shine through the thin curtains that hung over her window. After a few minutes of attempting to go back to sleep, she finally rolled out of her blankets, and into her connected bathroom, she eyed herself a bit before combing through her hair with her fingers. She washed her face off a bit, and walked back into her bedroom. She took a moment to try and remember how she got here, but of course she couldn't remember, no one could.

Still in her tiny sleeping shorts, and flimsy t-shirt, she walked out of her bedroom. She doubted anyone was up yet, so it didn't really matter.

She stumbled into the kitchen to see she was not at all the only one up. "Hey Jean." she said with a small wave as she began making coffee for herself.

Jean turned and looked at Savannah. He replied with a simple smile and wave. "Hey." He mumbled. Since he woke up in a rather good mood, he decided that he'd be generous and cook everyone breakfast. He was a pretty good cook but he didn't really tell people about it.. It was kind of a secret. He decided that he was going to make some nice apple pancakes with bacon and eggs. He looked over at Savannah again and smiled. "Hey.. You want some breakfast??" He asked. "I mean.. Coffee's good and all.. So if you don't want anything.. That's fine." He shrugged and turned his focus back to cooking.

Savannah poured her coffee and sat down at the dining table in the center of the kitchen. She took a sip of her coffee as she listened to Jean "I'd love some breakfast, but do you need some help? You don't seem much like a gourmet chef.. No offense." She had added the last part with a small smile. Savannah loved to cook, and she didn't mind showing it either. She scood from her chair and went over to the oven area to watch Jean cook. He seemed like a cool enough guy, but she didn't really know him. She didn't know anyone in the house. "Do you like cooking?" she asked as she watched Jean crack a egg into a frying pan.

Jean shrugged. "Yeah.. I mean.. I wouldn't call it a hobbies of mine.. But I do like to cook pretty often." He then paused mid sentence and frowned a bit. "I use to cook all the time for my mom.. But.. I'm stuck here now.." He sighed and shook his head, ignoring the thought of how worried his family must be. He made the batter for the pancakes and slowly began to put some of the batter into a pan. He yawned slightly and rubbed his eyes, getting the sleepy out. He the turned and looked at Savannah and smiled. "I guess you can help.. You seem to know more than I do anyway." He moved back, away from the stove and out of the way for Savannah. Jean thought that she was the cooking type, well to him at least.

"Sorry. " Savannah said after Jean's first remark. She had taken up cooking on her own at a young age. Her dad was gone often, so she kinda had gotten into the swing of things and learned to take care of herself when she needed to. As Jean stepped back and allowed her to take over, she thought of something. "I wonder if we have any chocolate chips here.." she said as she turned around looking at Jean with a smile. "Chocolate chip pancakes sound like tons of fun." she added as she began to search the cabinets. After only a few moments of searching she found some, and she added a few into the pancakes. "Wonder when everyone else will be up." she said as she continued to work on the pancakes.

Dobby twitched as the smell of chocolate chip pancakes reached his nose stirring him from Dreamworld. Sniffing in order to capture more of that wonderful scent Dobby blindly uncurled from his customary ball and crawled out of bed. Clothed in his usual overlarge white t shirt and boxers with sleep mused hair, closed eyes, and nose raised in the air to follow the scent Dobby slowly stumbled his way to the kitchen moaning."Foood!" Foood!

Charles opened his eyes as he heard someone talking in the kitchen. "Ah, people are already awake.." He mumbled. He did his every morning push-ups. As a natural airhead he is in the mornings, he forgot to put his clothes on and (he sleeps without a shirt) wavered to the kitchen. "Morning guys!..." He said with a happy, yet sleepy smile.

Blake awoke with a start, jolting upright after yet another night terror. They were becoming much more frequent nowadays. Ze rubbed hir eyes, and not bothering to change out of hir pajamas, waddled into the kitchen where ze found that others were already awake. "Good morning." Ze said, taking a seat at the table.

Charles looked to the left and to the right, eyes still a bit blurry from just waking up. Seeing Jean cook panckaes he instantly started grinning from the happiness of food. "Woah, you can cook? Are you making me some too?" he asked Jean while having awkward eye contact with him.

Jean looked at Charles and smiled. "Yeah.. Well.. I was in a pretty good mood.. So I decided to be nice and make breakfast for everyone.. And Savannah wanted to help me." He then stretched his arms and made sure that the bacon and eggs were cooking okay. He didn't want to burn anything. He then rubbed his shoulder gently and groaned. "Shit.. My shoulder feels even worse.. Maybe I pulled it somehow.. Maybe it has something to do with how I got here.." He said softly, basically thinking out loud. He then shook his head and sighed. "Maybe I shouldn't think about it.." He bit his lower lip gently out of frustration.

Serenity had woken up late, and she heard chatting down the hall. She sat up in her bed, yawning softly and stretching, her hair all over the place. Serenity put on a pair of jogging shorts underneath the large shirt she wore to bed and left her bedroom, putting her hair in a ponytail. She yawned again, rubbing her eyes, half-asleep. "Morning everyone," Serenity mumbled softly, giving a drowsy smile to all of them.

Dobbys sleepy mind finally cleared enough as others arrived that he could get up from his place slumped at the table and stumbled to the coffee machine. He still had two things on his mind; food and coffee. After drowning a cup and making another he sat back down and finally managed a semi Clear sentence. "Good morn' everyone."

khloerose said:
Serenity had woken up late, and she heard chatting down the hall. She sat up in her bed, yawning softly and stretching, her hair all over the place. Serenity put on a pair of jogging shorts underneath the large shirt she wore to bed and left her bedroom, putting her hair in a ponytail. She yawned again, rubbing her eyes, half-asleep. "Morning everyone," Serenity mumbled softly, giving a drowsy smile to all of them.
"Good morning." Said Blake, waving at Serenity and gesturing for her to sit next to hir.

Serenity smiled at Blake, walking over. She sat down. "Who made breakfast?" she asked curiously, looking at all the food.

khloerose said:
Serenity smiled at Blake, walking over. She sat down. "Who made breakfast?" she asked curiously, looking at all the food.
"Jean did. Thanks Jean!" Ze called from across the room. "Looks good, doesn't it?" Blake asked Serenity.

(@Jean

@khloerose)

Serenity nodded, smiling. "Yea, Jean, you rock," she said, laughing softly before serving herself a plate of food.

Blake served hirself some food, then through a mouthfull of said food, called to the others: "So how's everyone else?"

Charles took milk out of the fridge and poured it into a glass cup. "Still have no memories of how we got here, what about you yourself?" he answered Blake.

Serenity took small bites of her pancake. She got up, walking over to the cabinet to reach for a glass. Unfortunately, her height was her blockade, and she couldn't reach it. She sighed. "Charles, can you please get me that cup?" she asked, looking over at Charles.

"Ah, sure!" Charles reached out his hand for a glass accidently knocking over 2 other glasses in the proccess. They fell on the floor shattering to pieces. "Sorry! Did you get hurt?" He asked Serenity. He instantly started picking up the glass shards stabbing one of his fingers.

Serenity shrieked, watching her bare feet. She jumped the opposite direction, stepping on a small piece that flew. Serenity winced, on the verge of tears. "Ow, ow, ow," she cried, hopping around on one foot, gaining balance against the table.

Charles quickly grabs a nearby towel and lifts up Serenity´s leg. He ties the towel around her leg as a bandage. "Substitute bandage until i find the first aid-kit." He gently puts Serenity´s leg down and runs into the living room looking for a first-aid kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back