• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Secrets of The House

"Oh, god…" says Blake, facepalming. Ze crouches down on the dining room floor and begins picking up the fallen shards of glass, piece by piece. Soon ze has them all gathered in hir hand, and promptly throws them away, then turns to adress Serenity.

Charles comes running back. "Hey guys! Who used the first-aid kit last? I can´t seem to find it...!" He looks everybody in the eye one by one.

khloerose said:
Serenity covers her mouth to keep herself from wailing loudly.
"Serenity, please calm down. I'm gonna take the glass out. Now just keep in mind that I'm not a doctor, and this may hurt a bit." Said Blake, unwrapping the towel from Serenity's foot. Ze looked at it for a moment, then gently pinched the glass with her fingers. "Okay, on three. One, two, three!" Ze said, ripping the glass out as quickly as possible.

Serenity screamed bloody murder, covering her mouth quickly afterwards, watching blood drip from her foot onto the towel below it. "Blake!" she exclaimed. "I thought you said a bit!"

To much drama to early, Dobby thought watching the scene threw half lidded eyes. Setting his coffee down he nabs a pancake and eating it with one hand went to the sink. Nabbing the first aid kit from under it he sat it beside serenity. Then he sat back down.

khloerose said:
Serenity screamed bloody murder, covering her mouth quickly afterwards, watching blood drip from her foot onto the towel below it. "Blake!" she exclaimed. "I thought you said a bit!"
"I told you I'm not a doctor!" Ze said. "Shitshitshitshitshit. Charles! First aid kit! Now please!"

Serenity sniffled, wiping the tears away from her eyes. "Please just stop the bleeding," she whimpered, becoming light headed.

khloerose said:
Serenity sniffled, wiping the tears away from her eyes. "Please just stop the bleeding," she whimpered, becoming light headed.
"It's not that much, but still-" Ze said, opening the kit Dobby had passed to hir and removing the roll of bandages and the gauze pads. Ze gently placed a gauze pad against the wound and wrapped Serenity's foot tightly. "Thanks, Dobby." Said Blake, sliding it back over. "There, Serenity. Crisis adverted."

"It hurt," Serenity said, pouting and crossing her arms. She winced a bit as Black wrapped her foot. "Thank you, Blake," Serenity said, smiling, sniffling a tiny bit.

khloerose said:
"It hurt," Serenity said, pouting and crossing her arms. She winced a bit as Black wrapped her foot. "Thank you, Blake," Serenity said, smiling, sniffling a tiny bit.
"No problem, bro." Said Blake, smiling in return.

queenhistoria said:
"No problem, bro." Said Blake, smiling in return.
Serenity limped over to the couch, wincing each time she took a step.

Savannah ate her pancakes as she watched the scene go down. No body really had given her any credit for helping Jean, and it kinda frustrated her. After everybody left to go assist Serenity, Sav sighed as she stood from her seat and carefully began to clean up the glass. After she cleared all the glass off the floor, she began to get everybody's dirty dishes off the table. It took her a while, but she finally got the dishes clean and put away. She stretched as she walked by the living room, and she was careful not to pay attention to any one in there. She stepped into her bedroom and slammed the door shut, locking it. "Drama drama drama.." She mumbled as she searched her drawers for some clothes. After finding a cute outfit for the day, she headed to the bathroom and got in the shower.

[QUOTE="Love The Game](What has been happening))

[/QUOTE]
( not much, everybody's just waking up, Jean made breakfast, Savannah assisted, and Serinity stepped on some glass and it's causing a commotion)

Dobby finished his pancake as Savannah cleaned up the dishes. When she left he stood cradling his third cup of coffee and practically bounced into the living room. Collapsing next to Serenity he sipped at his coffee and turned the TV on. Smiling when he saw Supernatural was on he curled into his usual ball at the end and Humming happily contently sipped his coffee.

Jean blushed a bit when everyone complimented him. "You're welcome guys.. But.. Savannah help me.. She should get some credit." He then sighed softly and pulled out his phone, checking for a signal. Obviously not finding out, he frowned and pulled out his headphones and sat at the end of the couch, listening to some music. He looked around the room and saw a perfect moment to paint. He jumped up of the couch and grabbed his easel and paints from his bag by the couch and set it up. He smiled and pulled out a pencil and began to draw on the canvas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles sighed. "I´m not very good at handling these kinds of situations..." He saw Jean drawing on a canvas and got interested in what he was drawing. He started slowly moving step by step torwards Jean and stared at the canvas for a while. "What are you drawing?" He asked overflowing with interest.

Jean turned and saw Charles walk towards him. He took out his left earbud and smiled. "Oh.. I'm drawing the room.. It's really pretty in here so I thought it make a good painting for when I go home.." He then continued to draw, getting every little detail. He would sometimes walk over to thing that were far away and looked at it closely before going back to the canvas to draw those details.

"When you go home, huh..?" Charles sighed. "I wonder if we will ever get home.." He mumbled to himself. He suddenly remembered that he was still in his boxers wearing no shirt. On his back was a big tattoo of an eagle and under it was written - Set me free. He quickly stumbled back to his room looking for some clothes. He put on a gray sweater and dark green skinny jeans. It took him a while to decide whether to wear socks or not. He finally decided to not. He hated the feeling of his feet not getting air and instead being stuck in fabric. Charles then went and sat next to Dobby to watch some TV. It´s not like he was really facinated by the show, but simply bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back