• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥-𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘴.

ave goin insane

here's to never growing up
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

In a world where birth order dictates destiny, the second-born royals of various kingdoms have long been overshadowed by their elder siblings, destined for the throne. However, unbeknownst to many, these seemingly ordinary princes and princesses harbor extraordinary secrets. They aren’t just the spares, media playthings- they’re protectors.

Every second-born throughout history, through some unknown form of genetics or sorcery, has gained a supernatural power by their eighteenth year. But these young royals aren’t alone when this happens- they’re invited to the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals.

The Society, as it’s more commonly referred to, has been around for centuries, working to protect the heirs to the throne. Those only just coming into their powers are sent to The Academy, a training and higher education facility run by The Society. This is where your story starts, and where you’ll be put to the test. So, are you ready? You’re not just a royal anymore- you’re a hero.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

hey all! i’be been craving a sort of casual superpower/royal roleplay lately, and since disney has me binge watching dcoms like it’s nobody’s business, i figured this would be a fun route to take! you don’t have to have watched the movie though, the premise is in the pudding. basic rules, don’t be an asshole, make sure your posts have some substance, don’t godmod. since this is a more casual academy-type roleplay, i’m not gonna stress over posting, you can pop in and out as you please. the only thing I probably will do is have a reservation for specific powers, but other than that, spots will be unlimited!

I can’t wait to roleplay with you guys :)​

did NOT expect this much interest so fast for something I wrote at 4 am but I am here for it !!!

quick q, did we want the OOC on-site or on Discord? It will be optional to join if it’s on Discord :)

for anyone just arriving, here is the cs thread! so excited to have yall here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back