• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π˜΅π˜©π˜¦ 𝘴𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡 𝘴𝘰𝘀π˜ͺ𝘦𝘡𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘀𝘰𝘯π˜₯-𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘒𝘭𝘴. - OOC

If we're claiming countries so to speak, then I'll most likely be making a country with Chinese themes for reference.

Is it okay to also claim a country? I know you said that in this world all countries are monarchies so if I said I wanted my character's country to be France would that be okay? If not, would it be fine to create another country similar to that of France?
either is fine with me!

I'll be making an Indian based kingdom :) also i'll be making a fire manipulation girlie instead a water one, sorry for my indecisiveness lol

Now I'm debating if I change my FC because I dont want to be the only one with an anime one πŸ˜‚

Tbh I've been waiting for someone to post their's and that was going to be my deciding factor 🀣
I can and will be a sell out that follows the crowd

I'll browse Pinterest and see if there is anyone that fits the vibes I'm going for

Can I reserve Energy Manipulation as a power I have a thought in mind but not sure what kinda sheet I wanna use

wips are looking great so far guys!

also, just wanted to remind everyone that since this is a hs/college-age roleplay there will probably be more mature themes and romance going on! if that makes you uncomfortable at all, then i'm sorry but this might not be the roleplay for you! as per rpn rules though, there won't be anything graphic, so you don't have to worry about that ^^

I shall opt away of such role play then, though thanks of such opportunity. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back