• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The search (continues)

BodaciousT

Nobody will ever call you that.
Hey there!

So! Before I really get into it I have warnings: I'm not the greatest writer. I do not use perfect grammar. My length varies but tends to be between 2 and 3 paragraphs generally. (Between 500 and 2k word count) Sometimes I can write a ton. Often I can't. This is a hobby for me. I would like to keep it fun.

What I expect from you:
-Use periods and quotations. I will do the same.
-plot with me. I like to build a world we can both enjoy and if either of us gets stuck somewhere I would love if we could talk it out.
-Write at least one paragraph. 3 good sentences are enough to keep me happy.
-Reply once a day within reason. Life happens. I get it. Lemme know if you need to take some time.

About me:
I am over 18. I have many characters I keep very dear to me. I prefer dark themes and tons of drama. Maybe some angst too. I like some romance to my stories but it isn't a requirement. I tend to work between 8-10 hours so I reply at least once a day. More often than not however I will reply the moment I get the chance which is fairly quickly. I love fantasy roleplays but I am happy to do more realistic stuff. I can do historical and modern roleplay. Futuristic is ok but it's not my forte. I play mainly Male characters. I do have a few females too but they don't seem as popular.

I can do mxm, mxf or fxf. Love is love. I'm comfortable with whatever. I do like mxm the best however. My preference would be someone over 18. We can write here or discuss moving to discord. Whatever suits you.

I am open to any and all ideas. I also tend to come up with plots very easily if I like a pairing. Feel free to pm me with any interest or ideas you may have.

Thank you for reading!
Tobi

Last edited:
hello! i am also looking for roleplay partners! here are some plots i am currently interested in! let me know if any sound fun : )

Hey there!

So! Before I really get into it I have warnings: I'm not the greatest writer. I do not use perfect grammar. My length varies but tends to be between 2 and 3 paragraphs generally. Sometimes I can write a ton. Often I can't. This is a hobby for me. I would like to keep it fun.

What I expect from you:
-Use periods and quotations. I will do the same.
-plot with me. I like to build a world we can both enjoy and if either of us gets stuck somewhere I would love if we could talk it out.
-Write at least one paragraph. 3 good sentences are enough to keep me happy.
-Reply once a day within reason. Life happens. I get it. Lemme know if you need to take some time.

About me:
I am over 18 just coming out of a 4 year gap between roleplays. I have many characters I keep very dear to me. I prefer dark themes and tons of drama. I like some romance to my stories but it isn't a requirement. I tend to work between 8-10 hours so I reply at least once a day. More often than not however I will reply the moment I get the chance which is fairly quickly. I love fantasy roleplays but I am happy to do more realistic stuff. I can do historical and modern roleplay. Futuristic is ok but it's not my forte. I play mainly Male characters. I do have a few females too but they don't seem as popular.

I can do mxm, mxf, or fxf. Love is love I'm comfortable with whatever. My preference would be someone over 18. I can be more mild with the themes if you are younger. I tend to prefer to write on discord however if you are under 18 I will not go offsite.

I am open to any and all ideas. I also tend to come up with plots very easily if I like a pairing. Feel free to pm me with any interest or ideas you may have.

Thank you for reading!
Tobi
I’d love to talk about some settings and plots with you! I’m brand new to the site but not to RP. Let me know if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back