• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Search for the Stone of Dreams

spookydookycanoli

Cannoli expert
Crew of 5 is preferred. Don't make your self OP. We win some, we loose some ! If you have any ideas for where the story might go DM me !

" It is told that it will grand the holders greatest desire from riches to power. Monsters of the sea, curses, omens, and many more monstrosities come in between ones adventure for this stone. You're going to need wits, strength, stupidity, and bravery if you're going to chase this stone. A ship would also help." The old man pauses before taking another sip of his drink. He slams the mug of beer down continuing his story.

"A crew, you're going to need a crew. Men to give their life's away. Men who don't have anything to loose. Men who-" Just as he's about to finish his sentence, the bar maiden interrupts with a bill being set on the table. The mans eyes change from excitement to astonishment.

"You don't happen to have coin on ya do ya boy?" The man smiles with teeth that are stained from years of smoking and drinking.

"My name's Otto and no, I don't carry cash you old fart. I don't know why you're talking to me. I don't know who the hell you are." I say with a snark. The old man is taken by surprise, almost offended. He gives me a sly smile and places his hand behind his coat as if he was looking for something.

"Otto? Otto James Rickettson?" He says as his hand stops moving around the object he was looking for. I glance down at his hand in his coat pocket and back at him with caution.

"Yes, that's me. How do you-" He interrupts me with an evil glare of his eyes as he pulls out a golden flintlock pointed right at me.

"I'm here to kill you." He says as the shot rings in my ears.

I jump awake. I find my self in a tiny sleeping quarter with another bed opposite of mine. The lamp on the ceiling rows side to side along with a pouch of coins near my wooden stand. I can hear the wooshing of the waves outside and the croaking of the wood. I feel my inner coat pocket for the map. The map. It's still there. A wave of relief runs through my body as I lay back on the dusty pillow. I can hear footsteps above me. Shouting as well. I might need to go check on the crew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back