• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School of Aftermath

''It should end really soon, since we've been here for about an hour, and this stupid teacher would kill to skip a class, since he hasn't even payed attention to us.'' He says, with a deep voice. He looks at her in the eyes, making eye contact.

She closed her eyes again for a few seconds before opening them, "True, he hasn't payed any attention to what we're doing." She watched him for a moment before sitting up again, gathering the things for when the bell rings. "What do we have next?"

''No idea, didn't even think this teacher was even coming. What do we do or go? Follow the others or..?''

"I wonder if the other teachers are gonna be like this one, if so would there be any point? I mean, I came to learn, not sit in boredom for a teacher who's hardly teaching. I guess we could follow the other though," Mira right then heard the bell ring, a faint little ring, but she heard it. She stood and stretched her arms out before holding all of her stuff, a notepad, a pencil, and a book, in one arm.

''I honestly could care less, i don't have parents anymore, so no one will ground me or anything similar.'' He laughs for less than a second. He hears the bell and throws all his things into his red backpack, getting up and slamming it on his back. ''Wanna go to the next class with me?'' He gives her his hand, so she can grab it and get on her feet.

"Sure," she took his hand and steadied herself upright, holding her things in her hands cautious not to drop them. She started off towards the front of the classroom, patiently waiting on her new-found friend.

Mira follows in after him, taking a desk beside his with a rather emotionless look. "The war really damaged everything didn't it?" she sighed softly. "Hopefully this class is much better."

//

Gonna be away on here, playing a few games! ^^

-----

I'm back! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back