• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Sauntering Seagull (restaurant style role play~)

Ah shoot. I had a CS saved here, but it's gone now.

Hmm. sorry but i'll have to pass; alot has happened since and i'm no longer really interested in this RP. I of course wish you all the best with this and hopefully it'll be alot of fun! ^_^

Aato Aato Perhaps Jonathon and Stephany can live in the same apartment building, where they throw a party for the people who work at the restaurant. I was thinking they could like, make up a friendly game or something during the party. xD; idk.

erzulie erzulie I see Jonathon being slightly intimidated by Jamila, and unsure if he should befriend her because of his outlandish nature.

Gabe Gabe I was thinking Jonathon could mortify him in a way. xD He tries to cast a spell on your character, in hopes of turning him gay... but ultimately looks like a fool. Perhaps they can learn a lot about each other, and the power of friendship, though.

AceBooMie AceBooMie Maybe these two can have a friendly rivalry, that can escalate depending on how the role play goes.

Ella Victoria Ella Victoria He will want to totally treat her like a queen, gifting her odd trinkets and floral arrangements.

dvds12 dvds12 Feel free to make a character, I would like to begin this coming Thursday, though. Is this okay?

Sorry it took me a while to get things rolling. I was uncertain if I wanted to proceed with this role play or not. xD I mainly want this story to begin with their everyday lives, and we can end after our characters learn more about each other and discover what they truly desire. ^^; Bring on the drama! Haha.

Last edited:
EricSings EricSings
As a heads up, I'm going to be away for about a week beginning Wed. I might get a chance to post while I'm gone, but I'm generally gonna be without internet access until my return that following Tue.

Aato Aato Thanks for letting me know. If I start this role play, I will obviously let you know. ^^ Have a safe trip! <3

RI.a RI.a Yes~ <3

Aato Aato Ella Victoria Ella Victoria dvds12 dvds12 Gabe Gabe erzulie erzulie AceBooMie AceBooMie Okay! I will begin on the 19th, which is this Wednesday. My main focus is the party that Jonathon and Stephany are to host, and see how things go from there~ Aato is going to be away starting Wednesday, and won't be back until Tuesday, though. Perhaps we can establish some relationships beforehand or something. ^^;

I am going to have to withdraw to as I am no longer interested as well.

RI.a RI.a I understand, thanks for your initial interest, though.

dvds12 dvds12 Thank you for your initial interest, though.

Funeral Funeral Feel free to make a character~

** UPDATE!

Okay, so last night I was trying to think of a plot for this role play. xD I have come up with this:

We start on a regular work day, and business is booming! They eventually have a party and interactions are ours to explore, and at some point when they return to work... a fire starts from the kitchen. Harold becomes very upset because his store ends up in ashes... however, our characters do their best to cheer him up. We can decide what new business they build for Mr. Harold, and we end our story once the new store is complete. ^^; Does this sound a little better to you guys? I am also open to ideas~

Aato Aato erzulie erzulie Gabe Gabe AceBooMie AceBooMie Ella Victoria Ella Victoria

Last edited:
Who set the fire?
O_o
Sorry, am I too cynical? XD I mean what if Harold blamed someone because he was super sad. Like maybe someone forgot about it (hey, my character is open to playing that part... X3) or had some stressful drama come up (hey, my character has some family drama that is stressful... X3) and then there was an accident? I dunno. I'm just spit balling here.

Last edited:
EricSings EricSings You can operate Steph as a supporting character until I return if you still want to do your previous idea with the party or I can just drop... whichever is easier.

Hey, discovering this rp that is based is my hometown is pretty cool, maybe I could be a waiter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back