• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom THE SAILOR SCOUTS ARE BACK IC

Chocolateflavored

lover of ice cream

Sailor Warriors Reborn

Hint: click the music note while reading this

Once upon a time there was evil and darkness which plagued human kind in search of energy... a feud between dark forces and the moon kingdom ended life on the moon but without knowing it the moon princess and sailor scouts were saved. They all fought against these evils and hardships and saved mankind and finally a world of peace could be reached. Generation after generation had passed,

however... Peace can never remain because where there is good there is evil.

100s of years later the warriors who fought this evil became nothing more than a fairy tale until unexplainable evil occurrences have recently surfaced. Humans are starting to lose energy, get angry, start fights and a layer of evil seems to have been cast across the continents, not to mention demons and monsters are starting to appear. Is there a new kingdom of darkness? Who, who can save us now...

If only the sailor scouts were "real" or alive.

But they are. A reincarnation of each sailor scout and others. Supposedly normal and completely unaware males and females in our lives today.

And so the story begins
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

SSB CS
SSB OOC
SSB RP
SSB Extra Pages

Comment if you're interested thanks! More info to come
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Last edited:
Other info: I was thinking this time the scouts can be both male and female as well as a bunch of other little changes that will definitely make things interesting! Any questions just ask please! Please let me know if you're interested! I'll put up an CS, OOC, extra pages and the actual RP when I see that enough people are interested :) Also let me know to reserve any scout reincarnation. Already reserved are Mars,Pluto, Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Chibi moon, Moon and Jupiter.

Last edited:
Do you have any plant to limit which scouts are reborn?

Well I was thinking about just the scouts that are within our solar system but I was also thinking that other people that belonged to respective kingdoms could also be reincarnated. We only know about the moon kingdom but the other sailor scouts are from their own respective planets with families and people also so im extending it to them as well. So yes to directly answer your question all the scouts that are mentioned in the manga and anime are reincarnated (100s of years later as new people kind of like Avatar where they are connected with their past life but are different people)

Good to hear ill likely take one of the outer scouts as well two of them have concepts that are cool to me

Good to hear ill likely take one of the outer scouts as well two of them have concepts that are cool to me
Awsome! Oh although I should probably mention (which I'll change above) that i've reserved Sailor Mars. Let me know who you wanted also so I can reserve yours too

Awesome! Are we allowed to make 'em OCs or do they have to be the canon characters?
They're all OC characters that are basically the reincarnations of the actual characters. So new people with a connection to their past life as a scout. For full understanding check out the extra info page I added. Link in my first post here :) It's like an avatar typa thing haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back