• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Sabor Association \\ Mankind's Next Heroes

elie

♥ ♥ ♥
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A digital note seemed to drop in your back pocket. The note was much more high-tech for this day and age, but it was right there, in front of your eyes. Who was it from? A note was scratched on the front...

"READ WHEN ALONE!"

The note itself said...

"To whom it may concern. It has been several years since the World has seen any new superheroes. The weight of fighting criminals, over time, seemed to have been put on the Police Department's shoulders, and no one's had that recent spark of the amazing.

But that's going to change. My name is Michael Dillon Parker, grandson of the original Spider-Man, which we now all know as Peter Parker. If you are receiving this letter, you have probably gone through some... changes. No, no! Not those kind of changes! I mean you've been experiencing the effects of, well, superpowers. Want to ask questions, which are the ones going through your head about now? Head on over to Stark Tower and ask for MPD.

Sincerely,

MPD.

Is it over? What'dya mean "No?" Turn it off! NOW!"

Jek was walking down the street, wearing his Duster, he had been walking home when he felt a hand slip into his pocket. TThey were rather quick hands, when he reached in all of his things remained undisturbed. Jek did feel something out of the ordinary so he pulled it out a note was scrawled onto the front 'READ WHEN ALONE!' it read, he put it back into his pocket and noticed that he had arrived at his apartment complex, so rather than take the elevator he ran up the stairs to his room on the third floor and practically flung the door open and almost slammed it shut. "Alright, let's see whats on this odd thing." After a few minutes of tinkering he finally opened it and read the note, sounded like this guy was making a team of sorts. What really threw Jek off was how it had said to go to Stark Tower, that place was extremely exclusive if he remembered correctly, only certain people allowed in. "Eh, why not? I wasn't doing anything important anyways." Jek grabbed his bag that had only a few things in it, including: His revolver, ammo belts, actual belt with grapnels and his helmet. He put on his body armor and closed his Duster. He slung his back over his shoulder and started the short walk over to Stark Tower.

Mark gave a long sigh as he finishing cleaning the last cup, then leaned against the counter and wiped his forehead of the sweat that had collected. As usual, this had been a long day of work, but he felt like he earned every penny of it. It was only 20 minutes from closing, and his co workers were already in the preparation process of closing the coffee shop down for the night. Moving away from the counter, Mark walked into the main room and began wiping off the tables. Arriving at one, he paused when he noticed a big tip, and reached out for it. "What's this?" the young man pulled out a note that had been tucked between some fives. "Read when alone?" he narrowed his eyes, finding it odd, not sure if it was meant for him. Stuffing it into his pocket, he continued closing the store until it was time to go.

Walking down the street, he made his way casually towards his cheap apartment, and only opened the note when he got inside. Scanning his eyes over it, Mark rubbed his chin as he tried to decide his next move.

As Jek arrived at Stark Tower, almost immediately he came upon an eye scanner. If scanned, it would accept him and say his name back to him. A robot rolled up to him and greeted him, and asked why Jek was here.

"Hello, sir! I am R-10, also know as Rio. May I ask why you are here, and who you are looking for?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jek saw the little droid and listened to what it said "Hi, I'm......just call me Kadar, I got this note from a 'Micheal Dillon Parker' to come here about some team of people." Jek didn't want to give his name away, not just yet. But, this Micheal Dillon seems to want to do some good and Jek was alright with that. He did hope that this droid would know what he was talking about.

The robot seemed to be happier when it heard the name. "Oh! Ah, you must be one of them. He will be in the 5th floor's office." He replied, as he sped away, leaving room for Kadar to walk in and do what he needed. "If you need anything, please ask! I am sure Master Parker would be happy to answer any questions you must have for him." The robot continued, making the sound of a sigh and going back to his recharging station.

Entering the Stark Tower Lobby was a normal looking man in a buttoned up long coat and a bemused look on his face. He paused a moment as he eyed Jek, then he smiled.

"Hello there." He called out. "I'm guessing you are here about an invitation as well."

The man's face flickered for a moment, then it returned to normal as he shut down his image inducer, revealing his grey skin and his recognizable blue lips and check lines.

"Odd crew this Parker is getting together, don't you think?" Cataclysm asked, smiling again.

Jek looked at the being next to him, quite an odd one but he had heard of worse. "Hello, yes, this is a bit of an odd crew. I guess I'm bound to be one of the non powered members of the group haha." Jek was now inside Stark Tower so he opened his duster just to where they way he liked to have it when he went out in his armor. He held out his gloved hand "You can call me Agent for now, what's your name friend?" Jek didn't want to give his name just yet, first nor last, and this man seemed to also be here from the invitation. If this Parker was making a team, then he was in for a journey.

Mark sat at his desk, thinking things over as he reread the note. Of course, his role in the RP wouldn't have much promise if he didn't accept it, which he ended up doing. Standing up, he made his way out of the apartment and walked down the street. This was obviously an invitation for his crime fighting persona, not his civilian self, so he found an empty alley way and changed into his Suit. The Crimson Shadow walked up to the Stark Tower and placed his hand on the door. Using his echo location, he began to sense the inside of the building for anybody else. He didn't need to do so, as it was safe, but he was curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Immediately a man in a casual-dress suit walked out of his office and met face to face with some of the members of his group. "Ah, good, you're al- wait a minute... where's the other? Ah, doesn't matter now. Now, let's begin with the questions shall we?" He said to the group, expecting quite a few, as the note he gave to each of them was quite short and unexplained.

8e8dcec15081c4bbb2e7eea592322319.jpg

Jek now took his attention off of the man next to him and looked at the one dressed in a suit. "Other?" The fact that the man quickly dismissed the missing member bothered Jek but only slightly. "You must be Mr.Parker, go ahead, ask away. Any question you want." He was feeling slightly pumped now ready to get things underway.

"Hm... I'll trade question-for-question, you give me one, I give you one. I'll go first. What can you... do ?" Michael asked, folding his arms and focusing on Jek. He expected all of them to have some sort of superpower, but skill is necessary, either way. As he waited for an answer he began to wonder where the other member was. I'll just wait. He thought, and he left it at only that.

Jek looked at the man "I'm good with technology, am a decent marksman with a pistol, I carry a wrist flamethrower, belt grapnels and I use a personal armor suit. I'm currently wearing the chest plate under my Duster and the helmet is in my bag with my equipment. I assume that now I ask you a question, exactly how big is this team?" Kadar normally would have offered the man a sparring match or some other contest to prove his abilities but at the moment he was just looking to make a decent first impression and find out more about this team.

Michael sighed as he thought for a moment. "I can't remember. I believe it is about 6 people, including yourself." He said. "Now. Any other questions, from anybody?" He said, looking at the other in the room. "Also, you can come in now, sir!" He yelled to Mark, who was outside the building.

Cataclysm watched Michael intently, like he was trying to peer into the man's soul. He then leaned against the counter and crossed his arms.

"Why us?" He asked, going back to looking amused.

"I can't say. Not without sounding like some sort of stalker, anyway." He said, sighing. He pushed the button for an elevator and it arrived near immediately. He then signaled his hands to an "After you" sort of thing.

Giving a shrug, Cataclysm sauntered into the elevator, then leaned against the back wall.

"So, is this going to be a standard call to protect the weak or is there some hidden enemy you require more strength to overcome?" He asked casually as he inspected the finger tips of his gloves.

Jek walked into the elevator and gave it a once over, he looked at Parker and the odd one whose name he still hadn't been told. Jek simply looked at Parker now, waiting for an answer to the odd one's question.

Parker sighed as he held out his hand and tapped his bracelet. Starting with the gloves and feet, his costume began to fully work its way up his body until it was all the way around him. "Both, I'd assume. But right now it's more of a 'protect the weak' sort of thing."

(Look at you, @rikunobodyxiii , pulling a Leonard Snart.)

(Heh, it's fun putting a more villainous character in a heroic role.)

Cataclysm let out a sigh. He was hoping for more of a initial challenge, but greater threats would reveal themselves in time. He just had to be patient.

"Very well." He said with a shrug. "That goal will suffice for now. Oh, and to my other new compatriots, I am Cataclysm."

He was tempted to tell them the legacy and purpose he had been given, just to see there reaction. But now wasn't the time. He would need more time to learn from them before testing himself against them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back