• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Russian Job

Aldur

Memory Dealer
The Russian Job

You come back from your daily activities and find a crooked note in your room. It's from an acquaintance, maybe even a friend you forgot about. It reads..

First of all, this is it. The big thing. We're gonna take on the Russians and steal all their cash, drugs, jewels whatever the fuck they have. If you are reading this, then you have a very impressive criminal record. Your actions have made you quite infamous and attracted my attention. You most likely found this note in your bedroom, your closet, your Aunt Anna's wig, old Vlad's pisser or wherever the fuck you are right now. The old crew is recruiting members. I'm sure you know about us and our previous heists.

We used to be 5, but recent complications have shortened our numbers. This is not an invitation, this is a request. If any word of this catches unwanted eyes, I'll send Ella your way.

The meeting spot is in Miami Beach, There's a little pizza place on Washington Ave. Be there at 7 PM.

Be sure to wear something nice and remember...be discrete.

Sincerely,

Poker

Recommended Track
[media]

[/media]
Warning: There will be gore. It will be written under spoilers and will not be relevant to the plot. Not reading it won't affect the narrative.

You can find the thread
HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Erza Scarlet]May I join? This is my type of thing!

[/QUOTE]
Yes, you can join! Sorry for the late reply.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Yes, you can join! Sorry for the late reply.

[/QUOTE]
It's okay. It wasn't late at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back